Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
For the love of god goons help me. Help me quick and I will close this thread and be on my way.

What was the name of that tv show set in the 90's where it was a man and a women, cops or lawyers or some kind of law enforcement I think, and they created sexual tension by the woman having a brain aneurysm so they flirted a lot, but could never have sex because if she got too excited the aneurysm would pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
This was a film named Speed starring Keanu Reeves and Sandy Bullock.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
that could be a lot of shows, op. do you remember what network it was on at least?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

is this the show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXiJYcK4-GU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Set in the 90's? or actually from the 90's?

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rocksicles posted:

Set in the 90's? or actually from the 90's?

I don't remember. The aneurysm as sexual tension trick seems like it would be kinda unique.
I remember watching this as a teenager, so it would have aired in the 90's I think. Or maybe it was just a fever dream. I know somebody else had to have seen this, but google is coming up with nothing.

WorldsStongestNerd fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jan 4, 2017

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

No. this was a live action show with human actors. I watched that clip at saw no mention of aneurysms. Thank you for trying tho.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

little munchkin posted:

that could be a lot of shows, op. do you remember what network it was on at least?

USA I think.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bishounen Bonanza posted:

I don't remember. The aneurysm as sexual tension trick seems like it would be kinda unique.
I remember watching this as a teenager, so it would have aired in the 90's I think. Or maybe it was just a fever dream. I know somebody else had to have seen this, but google is coming up with nothing.

i think you're remembering it not quite right, and i'll take Silk Stalkings for $100 please Bob.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rocksicles posted:

i think you're remembering it not quite right, and i'll take Silk Stalkings for $100 please Bob.

This is correct. Her blood bubble was only played up and used as an excuse for not having sex for one episode, then they kinda phased out that plot device. I was remembering wrong.

Thank you. Know that I am indebted to forums user "Rocksicles". If ever you need assistance during your travels in this dark and lonely corner of the digital world, know that you can rely on the help of BISHOUNEN BONANZA.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Buy me a 3d printer...digitally. :D

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rocksicles posted:

Buy me a 3d printer...digitally. :D

I........... could maybe swing an avatar or red text change.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pass it on up the chain man, just a bit of google-fu.

I might come after you with an axe in a couple of days, i'm loving watching it now. :)

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jan 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Good times. Memory of a misspent youth.

• Locked thread