Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Not nearly as bad as imagined. Kinda disappointed now.

Honestly surprised nothing majorly horrible has been made (that I know of) considering the plethora of mods being made for the game and how easy it is to mess with the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Brainamp posted:

Not nearly as bad as imagined. Kinda disappointed now.

Honestly surprised nothing majorly horrible has been made (that I know of) considering the plethora of mods being made for the game and how easy it is to mess with the game.

all the horrible is confined to the kickstarter backers so far.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20982/

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21017/

Guys, I don't think your dumb joke mods are trying hard enough. Is it possible for you to try harder?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Remember that super serious combat AI enhancement mod that just increased the aggro range on enemies? And how the mod author claimed they had some sort of Skyrim AI simulator that he used to make the mod?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

marshmallow creep posted:

I don't remember this Ninja Turtle character. Is this from the comics?

Late response but honestly it's pretty close to Savanti Juliet from the Mirage comics, yes. :v:

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Improbable Lobster posted:

Remember that super serious combat AI enhancement mod that just increased the aggro range on enemies? And how the mod author claimed they had some sort of Skyrim AI simulator that he used to make the mod?

That seems familiar but different to DUEL Combat Realism. Is it one of these: https://sites.google.com/site/grimyskyrim/mod-critiques

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
GUNDAM POWER ARMOR

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1151/images/21005-0-1483477258.jpg

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

This is good, but needs Nobell Gundam.

On a Similar Note
Iron Man Armor

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jan 4, 2017

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
Have you ever looked at DnD-esque RPG's and thought "Wow, some of these classes suck. Who the gently caress wants to be a bard in a world of epic heroism? That's like being the janitor to someone else's CEO."?

Well guess what. Way back when some dude redid the bard class in Neverwinter Nights 2 so that it plays in the same style of Guitar Hero. As in, you literally have the Guitar Hero timed button presses to deal with along with a similar interface. It' called "Lute Hero" and the best part is that it works in combat too.

Features include: Breathing fire at your enemies from behind your mighty guitar as you solo E1M1 from Doom, smiting any that dare to close with you with lightning bolts from the power of your shredding, and just making your enemies randomly explode from how awesome your riffs are.

Seriously, watch the video. It's nuts. Especially if you're familiar with how limited NWN2 was on the module front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n0vmCqv5yo

Archonex fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jan 4, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Archonex posted:

Have you ever looked at DnD-esque RPG's and thought "Wow, some of these classes suck. Who the gently caress wants to be a bard in a world of epic heroism? That's like being the janitor to someone else's CEO."?

Well guess what. Way back when some dude redid the bard class in Neverwinter Nights 2 so that it plays in the same style of Guitar Hero. As in, you literally have the Guitar Hero timed button presses to deal with along with a similar interface. It' called "Lute Hero" and the best part is that it works in combat too.

Features include: Breathing fire at your enemies from behind your mighty guitar as you solo E1M1 from Doom, smiting any that dare to close with you with lightning bolts from the power of your shredding, and just making your enemies randomly explode from how awesome your riffs are.

Seriously, watch the video. It's nuts. Especially if you're familiar with how limited NWN2 was on the module front.

:iia:

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.

Archonex posted:

Adam Miller, the guy who did this is basically a wizard - he did stuff in nwn and nwn2 that I don't think anyone thought possible, including building an old school scrolling 1942 style bonus level where you fly a dragon and shoot down zeppelins in nwn and in nwn 2 there was a boat simulation subgame where you sailed a pirate ship around and attacked merchant ships.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Arcsquad12 posted:

This is good, but needs Nobell Gundam.

On a Similar Note
Iron Man Armor

Excuse me, that's clearly War Machine :goonsay:.

No RX-78-02, no deal :colbert:.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

No RX-78-02, no deal :colbert:.

Ez8 supremacy.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Arcsquad12 posted:

Ez8 supremacy.

gently caress that, there's a Kampfer in one of those showcase videos.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

https://twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/816610956692201473

e: vvv :ocelot:

Doc Hawkins fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Jan 5, 2017

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Doc, I just got XCOM: Enemy Unknown and I think of your AV everytime a move action is labelled "Dashing."

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It sucks that you apparently can't use the shoulder-mounted minigun on this.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

There's a mod that's pretty standard "boobs in videogames" fare and not really worth posting about, but I do love the image that was chosen to represent it in the thumbnail, and it's even better in full:

It makes me think of a Soviet army propaganda poster, only with oddly-dressed video game women instead.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
This new Mortal Kombat game looks pretty good.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Terribly enough that'd probably be a mod for a new MK too, they actually gave their ladies better outfits this time around despite nerds complaining. :v:

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

But the big question is will they give Scorpion huge breasts or no?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

SilverSupernova posted:

But the big question is will they give Scorpion huge breasts or no?

You know the answer to that.
Now the real question is - will they eventually mod it so everytime he takes off his mask there's another pair of breasts under it?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Kikas posted:

You know the answer to that.
Now the real question is - will they eventually mod it so everytime he takes off his mask there's another pair of breasts under it?

Yes. And those breasts will be so big they'll have their own breasts.

Which will be like J cups.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
And he'll pummel you to death with a stream of saline implants. It'll be a fakeality.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Bieeardo posted:

And he'll pummel you to death with a stream of saline implants. It'll be a fakeality.

Fatalititty

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yes. And those breasts will be so big they'll have their own breasts.

Which will be like J cups.

Just titties all the way down.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Agents are GO! posted:

Just titties all the way down.

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Just titties all the way down.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DIAnBby0Q

They should have sent a poet

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
Rich Evans has the best worst laughter.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

I was sure it was going to be him saying AIDS

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I went looking for Spelunky skins and found :nws: this instead. I laughed, sorry

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
what the gently caress am I reading http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834738765

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
Someone needs to download that and tell us how it actually plays

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

I love the bits at the end that you get to start with 16 miniguns and a billion steel.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

You know it's a quality masturbation mod when it requires more than a dozen other mods to work

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

You awake to the sounds of "plesure", and lots of it.

All characters have a 100% chance to start with trait: Gay
All characters have a 100% chance to start with trait: Psychopath
All characters have a 100% chance to start with trait: Beautiful
All characters have a 100% chance to start with trait: Cannibal

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think that guy is very confused about what brothels are

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think that guy is very confused about what brothels are

Maybe he just watched Hostel and forgot what the word was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Please note, FEMALE PAWNS ONLY. lore reasons]