Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

A

I am going to try to be 100% Team El from now on. Strike down this false god before it can do more harm.

Team El is the one true team, all others are false teams.

A

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,

FlocksOfMice posted:

Huh, visiting Dad ending up being a really reasonable choice after all.

Tudiya is in fact, a cool dude.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Outrail posted:

What I'm saying is that picking a fight with this thing might still go horribly even with Aaron, Samson and Obel.

And El willing if anyone has to bite it, let it be Samson.

We should cut his hair in his sleep just for good measure.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

TK-42-1 posted:

And El willing if anyone has to bite it, let it be Samson.

We should cut his hair in his sleep just for good measure.

Be an rear end in a top hat in order to get rid of an rear end in a top hat? I have to appreciate the tactical process.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
F. It has valuable intel that we don't really have any hope of getting without Tudiya since I have no idea how we would capture OC.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
A for a mighty beat down.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
How did Zuabu die?

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

I really like Samson, tbh. He's a douche, but he's so entertainingly vindictive that despite our little rivalry I'd love to win him over eventually. Or not, an ever-escalating prank war would be great too.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
We should just throw a massive party on our way to Ibleam. If Samson is joining the Balls for a few days, we should just be aggressively friendly at all times. Aaron and Obel are probably in on that.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Scrree posted:

Tudiya is in fact, a cool dude.

I was expecting him to more be "Well the right choice is--"

I like how his first reaction to it was kind of what we did too, with, Well, okay, time to think really long and hard about this before I make any decisions. It makes me feel good about who Enkidel is being.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Now is our chance to get Samson killed in an unfortunate accident!

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Chatrapati posted:

How did Zuabu die?

Tudiya says "His life was a long one. He climbed the Mountain."

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

F + B: :The Creature has gone mad from the loss of its Hive, but the people believe it to be noble in its own way. Death would probably be a mercy, yet it has knowledge of the Bnaimokt that may prove useful in the future. As the ruler of Zepath, you are probably the only "Queen" that it might actually defer to.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Nice. So Tudiya knows MUCH more than he lets see. First the amalakites, now this. Those annals sound cool as gently caress.

F

We should try telling OC that HE is violating some covenant or another, see how he reacts. Tudiya could probably get there in a day, the city will be safe.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

F

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Evidently ancient heros didn't consider bugpeople to be monsters that required extermination. And those dudes really loving loved exterminating monsters. makes you think

Arkanomen posted:

G: F+B Tell Tudiya it has intel on the Banikmot and could be a useful ally.

e: The important point to stress is that it has important intel on the Bankimot and that sending it away closes a door we should keep open.

+1 G

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mr. Nemo posted:

We should try telling OC that HE is violating some covenant or another, see how he reacts. Tudiya could probably get there in a day, the city will be safe.

We really should try this if we get the chance. I'd really like to know the details of the Covenant of the Kheprer Queen.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

From the southern wastelands (MAYBE) to the mountains of Fare to Kadmonin land. Fuckin insects are everywhere. Most realistic part of the game so far.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Arkanomen posted:

G: F+B Tell Tudiya it has intel on the Banikmot and could be a useful ally.

e: The important point to stress is that it has important intel on the Bankimot and that sending it away closes a door we should keep open.

Voting this

Also to team el, have you considered that Zuabu was clearly much more blooded than any of us therefore a superior being with better morals. Perhaps y'all should follow his lead and not kill everything you see.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Evidently ancient heros didn't consider bugpeople to be monsters that required extermination. And those dudes really loving loved exterminating monsters. makes you think
Uh, no.

Most of the Old Tales are about killing things which are weird looking and quite a few of them are insect-like. Apparently one of your Fathers had a weird encounter. That is one weird encounter. Normal operating procedure is very much to kill everything which looks different.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
A
I don't think the bug will be willing to make any sort of compromise.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
A? Really...ffs...D send it to find its people.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Why did Zuavu leave? Merely because he was outnumbered? Why didn't he gather a band of men and make war on the insects? Should ancient covenants we know nothing about be respected?

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Mr. Nemo posted:

Should ancient covenants we know nothing about be respected?

Well if you ask Ish and the rest of the wankers in power, not only should they be respected but we'll probably get spanked for not following the ancient covenants we knew nothing about

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1. Well, what do you suggest to Tudiya?
F. Encourage Tudiya to go to Ibleam himself to question Once-Consort and investigate further.

When was the last time we did anything with dad anyway?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

A

Tsyni posted:

send it to find its people.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Hahaha yess A

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
F - covenants are your business mate, you handle this. Also they might accept a trade for their knowledge of the southern lands and/or Fare's territory.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to meet the queen and she's mind reading us and sees we decided to kill one of her brethren that saved some of ours. In this fantasy Amok and the Queen Insect are married, and they are both disappointed in us.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
F

The biggest problem wasn't the bug but the fanatics that gathered around it. Its biggest fear was being a rogue and losing his hive. With the location of another hive we can trade information for it and maybe convince it to leave on our terms. If it does come to bloodshed (and it probably will) I would feel a lot better with having our strongest hitter on site to end the fight quickly before the people can do anything rash (like pulling a jonestown because they think they will become slaves again). Also, it will be a nice father - son bonding activity.

One question Diogines

You claimed that we did not have any Blooded Iron arrows, however in the update where we discovered blooded iron you said that "... So far the biggest thing you have managed to make, relatively recently is one (small) arrowhead ..." is that one too small for actual use?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
A

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

D

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!
F

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Mr Apollo posted:

You claimed that we did not have any Blooded Iron arrows, however in the update where we discovered blooded iron you said that "... So far the biggest thing you have managed to make, relatively recently is one (small) arrowhead ..." is that one too small for actual use?
Just one. Which you have not taken with you. It was left at home, you are still experimenting with making more.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Also, Tudiya,

Are the annals where you have your knowledge of the giants to the south from- did any of our fathers journey there but not return?- I might be able to close that chapter if so

Is there any pertinent information about them you can share? (If this is the time)

TacoNight
Feb 18, 2011

Stop, hey, what's that sound?
Not the reaction I was expecting at all.

F. We stand to learn at least more about the Bnaimokt and possibly about the covenant. If there is a longstanding treaty between bugs and men, it would be great to know about.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Tsyni posted:

Can't wait to meet the queen and she's mind reading us and sees we decided to kill one of her brethren that saved some of ours. In this fantasy Amok and the Queen Insect are married, and they are both disappointed in us.

I'm so ashamed at goons right now :(

D

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

I love that 3dad is not pulling any punches with this. He's sending 3 of his Top 5 Super Bros to assist. This is like the Marine Corps asking for the go-ahead and the Army going, 'You know what? We'll send along the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Armies, you know, just in case.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Can was ask Tudiyah for insight on the Mighty Torture Chamber? because seriously wtf