Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Santa Claus conquers the Martians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

City Dragon for me, that movie is loving nuts.

Nouvelle Vague
Feb 16, 2011

Endut! Hoch Hech!
Pretty much any kid power movie.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

Captain Hotbutt posted:

What are the dream choices for Listener Request Month? If you knew you were going to get picked, what's the movie you guys would submit, more than anything?

I am really frothing at the mouth to leave an awkward Skype call.

Shirec posted:

Guy Mann posted:

Same. Halloween is the most wonderful time of the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FMf8ltkCgM

They 100% need to do Worst Witch. I keep forgetting to submit it for the listener's choice month.

Shirec posted:

I've had bad luck getting any requests in and I'm legit thinking I will try and get a top tier slot when they open back up so I can request Worst Witch. They need more Tim Curry over all imo

I may be partial to Worst Witch. It needs to happen!!!!

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Thirteen Ghosts. Tony Shalhoub and Matthew Lillard impressions for days.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Inkspot posted:

Oh, good call. That's probably a Stay Tuned even without getting requested.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I'm gonna try for Night Train To Terror again, though that could equally well be a Side Order of Sleaze

Violator
May 15, 2003

Inkspot posted:

Excellent choice!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Inkspot posted:

Okay, I choose this.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Don't forget to include the Thirteen Ghosts rap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOSpH40UmGU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I'm calling in the most recent Transformers movie. Need more Marky Mark impressions, plus it blows by the longer than star wars rule.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I wonder if The Big Hit would make a good episode.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Gyges posted:

I wonder if The Big Hit would make a good episode.
Oh god yes. Just Whalberg's weird sex stuff with a teenage schoolgirl and the weird super-Jewish family of Eliot Gould and Christina Applegate could keep them going for weeks.

Plus you have Avery Brooks as a psycho crime lord. What's not to love about that?

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I'm gonna call in the Scooby-Doo live action movie with Matthew Lillard and Freddie Prinze Jr. like I did last year, and the year before that.

It's such a dumb movie, it was the first time I went to a movie as a kid and realized that movies could be bad.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Oh god yes. Just Whalberg's weird sex stuff with a teenage schoolgirl and the weird super-Jewish family of Eliot Gould and Christina Applegate could keep them going for weeks.

Plus you have Avery Brooks as a psycho crime lord. What's not to love about that?

Don't forget the recurring joke about how Bokeem Woodbine's character loves to masturbate.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

A Meat posted:

I'm gonna call in the Scooby-Doo live action movie with Matthew Lillard and Freddie Prinze Jr. like I did last year, and the year before that.

It's such a dumb movie, it was the first time I went to a movie as a kid and realized that movies could be bad.

Oh god maybe I should call in Celtic pride

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I'm gonna call in Cat in the Hat. It was so bad the widow Seuss said no more live action adaptions of her husband's work.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

I'm thinking either Fortress (1993)

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I thought of the next LRM. That, and Night Breed, simply because you could tell they wanted that movie to be the 'Star Wars' of horror franchises.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

The Pagemaster. It's a weird little animated movie, and the sheer amount of impressions they'd get would be so worth it.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Evil Mastermind posted:

Big Hit will be a We Love Movies.

I even have this on blu-ray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ffc7Y_XdI

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I'm gonna call in Cat in the Hat. It was so bad the widow Seuss said no more live action adaptions of her husband's work.

Good choice! The Jim Carry version of The Grinch would be interesting too.

Jupin has brought up the Martin Lawrence flop "TheBlack Knight" a few times and I'm hoping they do an episode on that dumbass movie soon.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I'll be calling in Vibrations until I'm dead.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Andorra posted:

Big Money Hustlas or Big Money Rustlas if only because I want to know how bad those movies are without watching them myself.

Good Goon podcast Movie Mastery did a review of Big Money Rustlas and loved it, despite the misogyny.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
I always call in Identity, because I know at least one of them despises it and that makes for good listening.

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
2007 is fair game now, right? Norbit was in 2007.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Hyrax Attack! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwXLvn2sd6I

Dr. Clockwork posted:

2007 is fair game now, right? Norbit was in 2007.

Listener requests aren't bound by the 10 year rule, which is why we were blessed with the Foodfight! episode.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

GoutPatrol posted:

Big Hit will be a We Love Movies.

I even have this on blu-ray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ffc7Y_XdI

I forgot that a video rental store and movie rentals in general play an integral part in the plot. I need to go back and watch it again, it's been too long.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

God bless the person who made this: https://clyp.it/sy2rnkgk

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Overboard would be another good call in. Kurt Russell isn't paid for carpentry work? Kidnap the client and make her his slave.

I hope they do ID4: Resurgence for worst of 2016. Gotta be one of the most wretched films of all time.

Is January Big Daddy Dispatch out? I haven't gotten it yet.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Is January Big Daddy Dispatch out? I haven't gotten it yet.

Just arrived.

Oh gently caress, this is going to be an amazing month.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I can't wait to hear the angry emails they get for the Suicide Squad movie.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

I cannot wait, this upcoming month is gonna be amazing :allears:

I just posted in the romcom thread about Babycakes being a hate watch in that vein, and I was thinking, has anyone ever regretted watching one of the movies covered by WHM? Like they were right, it's so terrible, it's not even funny? I usually don't need to watch a movie I haven't already, but I know some of y'all do that?
Which was the one you regretted most?

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I watched Buried Alive (a goon call in!) and really regretted it. I was raised on Jim Belushi movies and am a human female so you'd think I'd be used to it, but for some reason the misogyny in Buried Alive made me really depressed/angry.

Speaking of misogyny, Overboard would be amazing. I love it when the guys lambast something that was the background noise to my childhood.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

I can't wait to hear the angry emails they get for the Suicide Squad movie.

Gonna be one hell of a mailbag, that's for sure.

I've been saying for years now that an actual Bee Movie episode would be amazing, but now it's a running gag (and bizarre internet meme) it's looking like it'll never happen.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I just remembered the movie Teaching Mrs. Tingle. I think that is going to be my new go-to request for them cause holy poo poo that movie is perfect.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

well why not posted:

I've been saying for years now that an actual Bee Movie episode would be amazing, but now it's a running gag (and bizarre internet meme) it's looking like it'll never happen.
There's an old CineD thread where someone did a scene-by-scene breakdown of Bee Movie (and other bad CGI films like Shark Tale and Foodfight) that was pretty hilarious, but I'll be damned if I can find it right now.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
I was thinking of calling in Robot Jox (again) since I was obsessed with that movie as a kid and am afraid to watch it again.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

There's an old CineD thread where someone did a scene-by-scene breakdown of Bee Movie (and other bad CGI films like Shark Tale and Foodfight) that was pretty hilarious, but I'll be damned if I can find it right now.

Gotcha for that http://beemoviereview.tumblr.com/post/141332862600/this-tumblr-account-contains-the-bee-movie
Someone put it up on Tumblr, Pick wrote it.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.

Billy Gnosis posted:

I was thinking of calling in Robot Jox (again) since I was obsessed with that movie as a kid and am afraid to watch it again.

I've been calling that one in for years. It was a good get drunk and go through old VHSs movie a few years ago, really silly stuff. Realized recently that it was originally written by Joe Haldeman, one of my favorite sci-fi authors who wrote The Forever War.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
I look forward on their impressions of the greatest DBZ episode ever