Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

im fine with voting moat asiina or ar

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Off to sleep. Don't say I wasn't around to have my opinion swayed

Lynch chores

:tootzzz:

Absurd Revolver posted:

I've got DnD tonight followed by sleep, so my vote will be final.

Moatillata posted:

I'll be around at deadline busy rn though

ddude

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Just read Asiina, didn't take long. I am happy to lynch a lurker.

SSV has softclaimed Blue, in case anyone didn't put that together.
Inf has claimed Yellow. I am swayed from my previous post since then.
chores has claimed a paintbrush, and it is odd and bungled enough that it doesn't strike me as Scum moves. Looks like a power role I guess, 3p or Town.
peramene is less suspicious as SSV and Infinitum became less suspicious.\
On reread Absurd Revolver's posts are bad. Excusing oneself from deadline is a red flag.
Moatillata making mostly non-game-relevant posts, jumping on super shady chores bandwagon, soft busing Asiina but not putting an actual vote and excusing himself from further posting are all bad bad.

##vote Asiina
Top suspects currently are Asiina, Moatilla, AbsurdRevolver.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Lumpen posted:

Just read Asiina, didn't take long. I am happy to lynch a lurker.

SSV has softclaimed Blue, in case anyone didn't put that together.
Inf has claimed Yellow. I am swayed from my previous post since then.
chores has claimed a paintbrush, and it is odd and bungled enough that it doesn't strike me as Scum moves. Looks like a power role I guess, 3p or Town.
peramene is less suspicious as SSV and Infinitum became less suspicious.\
On reread Absurd Revolver's posts are bad. Excusing oneself from deadline is a red flag.
Moatillata making mostly non-game-relevant posts, jumping on super shady chores bandwagon, soft busing Asiina but not putting an actual vote and excusing himself from further posting are all bad bad.

##vote Asiina
Top suspects currently are Asiina, Moatilla, AbsurdRevolver.

gently caress u I have dnd and dnd is more important than mafia.

Also I soft claimed a role too, Mr lumpen

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd switch to Asiina but I feel like I have a legit good case on Chores so I'd rather do that than a lurker lynch

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Absurd Revolver posted:

gently caress u I have dnd and dnd is more important than mafia.

Also I soft claimed a role too, Mr lumpen
So you have... you seem to have claimed something like a Rolecop? (a typically Scum role), outing yourself as a Power Role for no reason, which does not suggest to me that you're Town.

Absurd Revolver posted:

i can confirm infinitum's color at some point

as for the vote, i'm not sure chores is the right choice, inf would be my top pick, but i'd prefer to catch him in a lie first

chores has not been town superstar this game

##vote chores

Absurd Revolver posted:

after my last brush with death on day 1, i'm excited to paint up a storm
Was this a claim to be "a brush", like Chores has claimed to be? Because if so then you voting Chores would not make much sense either.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Retro Futurist posted:

I'd switch to Asiina but I feel like I have a legit good case on Chores so I'd rather do that than a lurker lynch
What's the case?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Retro Futurist posted:

Oh! So wait, my pm specifically mentions blending with the same colour would be bad, and someone else mentioned the same thing, so it's safe to say that's a boiler plate thing in town PMs.

So why would chores even think about counter claiming? There's nothing in there to suggest that the same colour is another alignment or anything, and it obviously allows for multiple people to have the same colours.

I can't see the thought behind it unless his PM was fundamentally different.

##vote chores
I mean, what is the case considering now that he has indeed claimed his PM is fundamentally different.

got some chores tonight posted:

i think im obliged to keep posting so that i can live to n1 but im a paintbrush that started w/ yellow paint on my bristles i use paint to do stuff and i can dip into other players to do other stuff

ok now lets lynch ar

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

seriously though can someone red claim? because I wanna be purple

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Lumpen posted:

I mean, what is the case considering now that he has indeed claimed his PM is fundamentally different.

I sincerely doubt that he's telling the truth about his role.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

well i think ur stupid so

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

jk i just think youre wrong unlike other individuals who i do think are stupid

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Lumpen posted:

So you have... you seem to have claimed something like a Rolecop? (a typically Scum role), outing yourself as a Power Role for no reason, which does not suggest to me that you're Town.

Was this a claim to be "a brush", like Chores has claimed to be? Because if so then you voting Chores would not make much sense either.

fair enough and yes the second one is correct

i have a moment while my dm fumbles to get poo poo together and asiina should have posted by now

##vote asiina

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I guess I'll be voting Asiina. Gonna try to comment before deadline as well but I'm on my way home from a friend's house.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Retro Futurist posted:

Oh! So wait, my pm specifically mentions blending with the same colour would be bad, and someone else mentioned the same thing, so it's safe to say that's a boiler plate thing in town PMs.

So why would chores even think about counter claiming? There's nothing in there to suggest that the same colour is another alignment or anything, and it obviously allows for multiple people to have the same colours.

I can't see the thought behind it unless his PM was fundamentally different.

##vote chores

You're wrong; brushes are a thing, and they absolutely can be a town role. Your case is built on a misunderstanding of the town PMs, assuming that they would be the same for everyone.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
First off, ##unvote

Next up

Lumpen posted:

I'm fine with the other accusations, but the suggestion that I bandwagon-ed on Chores is really p disingenous

I mean, a simple look at votefinder disproves it:

votefinder posted:

got some chores tonight (3): Moatillata, Retro Futurist, Infinitum, Absurd Revolver, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver

The people who hopped on after me were RF, Inf, AR. Gulag voted then unvoted and AR only just now unvoted. Up to that point in the game chores had been doing nothing.

Here was his vote on SSV (for which I voted him):

i stand w/ gulag

##vote ssv but also asiina

This is a scummy vote imo.

Now, however, he is claiming a PR (brush) and I am hesitant to lynch him; especially in light of his recent posts.

You characterizing me as a someone rushing onto a bandwagon is p lovely and makes me feel like you are manufacturing reasons to suspect me. Not enough for a vote at this point but MY EYE IS UPON YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also, I will be around to hammer if need be

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Moatillata posted:

This is a scummy vote imo.

Now, however, he is claiming a PR (brush) and I am hesitant to lynch him; especially in light of his recent posts.

You characterizing me as a someone rushing onto a bandwagon is p lovely and makes me feel like you are manufacturing reasons to suspect me. Not enough for a vote at this point but MY EYE IS UPON YOU

I'm willing to bet that brushes can be town or scum, but yeah, they seem to be how you PR this game.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
the final hour

anything productive?

i dunno

lumpen is that a legendary lumpen list? i like it

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Byers2142 posted:

I'm willing to bet that brushes can be town or scum, but yeah, they seem to be how you PR this game.

yeah, my thoughts as well now that everything is out in the open. I was really hesitant to claim before bc of how poorly it worked out in boring corey (which was another semi-experimental game I played in)

I really do not want to chance mislynching a PR. Hopefully chores will have some good results for us.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

peramene posted:

the final hour

anything productive?

i dunno

lumpen is that a legendary lumpen list? i like it

I've got nothing; I'm phone posting because the weekend got away from me.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I agree with most of Lumpen's assessments at the moment. I'm not thrilled about lynching Asiina based purely on lurking when Moat is here and hasn't said anything of value at all, but I'll take an Asiina lynch over chores who just seems bad at this and not necessarily scum.

also upon review of all teh horrible post sin this thread i think bird is scum (modest confidence) but id rather vote out asiina rthan a scum - town chores (im town)

absolute garbage

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I hate that I can't preview past posts on my phone. Reviewing what Moat just posted real quick

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
for what it is worth, I am good friends with AR outside of this particular universe and can confirm he actually does have D&D and that that is a thing he regularly does

we will indeed have D&D together on wednesday night and I am very much looking forward to it

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

i am the bird posted:

I agree with most of Lumpen's assessments at the moment. I'm not thrilled about lynching Asiina based purely on lurking when Moat is here and hasn't said anything of value at all, but I'll take an Asiina lynch over chores who just seems bad at this and not necessarily scum.

absolute garbage

Now this is starting to feel like you are tunneling me friendo

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Moatillata posted:

Now this is starting to feel like you are tunneling me friendo

You posted poo poo while I was writing and I feel like no one was listening prior so of course I'm going to remind people that up until recently you were actively avoiding conversation

##unvote for now

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

##vote Asiina because apparently that's the play we're making tonight

RF strikes me as scummy btw and his case on chores isn't anything that hadn't been discussed fully. I'd like to reread chores next because I can't tell if he's just terrible at this

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ive never seen a scum so easily tilted game is easy we'll getcha d2

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I've always hated the "wait for deadline" time.

##vote Asiina

:redhammer:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Anyone else wanna say some poo poo before hammer? Otherwise I'll just do it now

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Lol nevermind I guess

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
The aspiring Mafiartists gathered around Asiina, believing that she was going to try and ruin their grand design. With the tip of a cup, she got washed away, never to darken their masterpiece.

You are the black palette. You want to make the picture dark, gloomy, and depressing. Maybe it would be better just to paint the whole thing black. Once per game, at night, you can choose to ##mix with another player. If they are a palette, this will permanently turn them black. It won't change their perspective on the game, but it's definitely not going to help them out in any way. If they're anything other than a palette, this will have no effect. You also share a factional night kill. You are scum aligned and win when all threats to scum are eliminated.

Get me night actions (or let me know if you are withholding) ASAP but definitely before tomorrow evening so I can open up the thread again! Also Kash needs time to work his magic so the sooner, the better.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
It looks like a couple artists didn't make it through the night.

Byers2142 has died!

You are the Red Brush! You want to paint a beautiful painting. You've already got some red paint on you. You can either ##paint a target and use your 1-shot SK cop or ##dip into another player and see if you can pick up another color. Who knows what combinations are out there! After you paint you will become dry and will need to ##dip into another player in order to pick up a color. You are town aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

GulagDolls has died!

You are the razor. You've heard that some people cut canvases and say that it's art. That could be true, but it doesn't actually interest you in the slightest. You just like cutting things. Each night choose a player to ##cut. You are self-aligned and win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now day 2. Kashuno will do an art when he wants to. It's open to his interpretation. Keep painting!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

:shopkeeper: BURN ALL MOMAS TO THE GROUND :shopkeeper:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well, safe to say I was wrong about chores

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Retro Futurist posted:

Well, safe to say I was wrong about chores

suck my dick

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I have a v busy monday but I will try to art when I can

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kinda picked up on Gulag being non-town so glad that hurdles out of the way.

I'm a different colour now.. I think I'm literally 'vanilla' town because I didn't get anything extra by mixing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

anyway the bird guy is scum remember when i said town lost I LIED we are hashtag winning

##vote bird

• Locked thread