Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

z0glin Warchief posted:

I feel like one could come up with a title that signals the monster girl thing without also being terrible, but then again these are the same people who felt this was a good change, so maybe not:

Hey man, gotta lure the younger readers with bright colors.

Edited to put quote in because that's the worst pagesnipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

I feel like one could come up with a title that signals the monster girl thing without also being terrible, but then again these are the same people who felt this was a good change, so maybe not:

Are you really making GBS threads all over people for making the vampire who hates sunlight and avoids it at every opportunity not have a loving tan?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Oh my god, the latest chapter of Dansan Joshi had me in stitches!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Nipponophile posted:

Are you really making GBS threads all over people for making the vampire who hates sunlight and avoids it at every opportunity not have a loving tan?

I'm pretty sure he's making GBS threads on the awful clashing design of that title

Also, that's just a bad scan of the cover messing with the colors

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Nipponophile posted:

No, what burbo said.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's the OTHER goofy vampire romcom that has the tanning vampire. :v:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Speaking of which, I think we still don't have raws.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

It's the OTHER goofy vampire romcom that has the tanning vampire. :v:

whats the other one

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

RME posted:

whats the other one

Jitsu wa watashi wa

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Oh THAT's what that horrible text reminds me of: lovely romantic comedy movie posters (that all look the same and have the same font/layout).

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

RME posted:

whats the other one

If you're not reading jitsu wa watashi wa/my monster secret you should start

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

If you're not reading jitsu wa watashi wa/my monster secret you should start

Don't watch the anime though.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

dordreff posted:

Don't watch the anime though.
What anime?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

The Sandman posted:

What anime?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Flying Witch is back! Flying Witch is also on hiatus again until April!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Flying Witch artist really likes drawing cute outfits. I like when an artist changes up what characters are wearing.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
That was a good part about the anime, too.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Double post, but the Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid anime is on Crunchyroll, again for anyone who hadn't noticed it or forgot about it (I'm the latter).

It was pretty cute. :3:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Onean posted:

Double post, but the Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid anime is on Crunchyroll, again for anyone who hadn't noticed it or forgot about it (I'm the latter).

It was pretty cute. :3:

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I never realised Elma had a Sea-Serpent tail thing. It's pretty cool.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I have never before seen the word "offal" used this many times in all my life.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nipponophile posted:

I have never before seen the word "offal" used this many times in all my life.

Read Golden Kamui. Lots of offal dishes, although nothing beats raw animal brains with salt.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Did I ever link Custom Maid / did anyone else ever talk about it? If not, it's about a maid with the crazy ability to learn and master literally anything overnight.

Well, new chapter today.

It's very cute.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nice. really like the clean art style. I had assumed it got dropped since its been awhile since the last chapter.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Hey! Is Dead Dead Demons' off of hiatus? Why yes, I think it is!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I've finally opened that and have it waiting in my 'to read' queue.

In other news, new It's my life extra, in which Noah finds some odd hairs around the house.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Did I ever link Custom Maid / did anyone else ever talk about it? If not, it's about a maid with the crazy ability to learn and master literally anything overnight.

Well, new chapter today.

It's very cute.

I read through this today and, though cute, it is about the 14th or 15th manga I've read where the main character is a rich/posh lady who is a secret otaku.

Focus the series on Taskmaster the maid instead of a walking cliche, and I might be interested.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
The description of the Taskmaster maid made her seem substantially more badass than the first chapter showed. :(

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I can see how the tiny ojou-sama trope may get tired ... to some. But not to me! (it does, but I still like that manga.)

Anyway, new Takeo-chan!
I love how the old demons and pranks and whatnot are drawn in a traditional japanese art style.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
And new Demon Mom!

I'm glad everything is looking up, but I must say - the constant ominous cliffhangers are always overplayed, and it's starting to get a bit old. We all know their 'talk' isn't going to be Earth-shattering. Sure, important, but still.

E: oh, and Kotonoba Drive~

I'm glad the cafe is doing well enough to be short on food.
The parrot's summer clothes are cute :3:
I love Ashinano's paneling and art, how he uses the panel borders to show the sunlight. It's great.

That reveal though :negative:

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jan 15, 2017

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Anyone read Mousou Telepathy? I've been reading it as my Tomo-chan substitute. It's about a girl who can read peoples' minds, but it's more about relationships and ~teen drama~ But it's actually pretty well-written!!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I've been reading it. nothing mind blowing but some good gags. worth the time imo

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

worth the time imo

:agreed:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
It has a pretty good pace! I like it.

Although way to recommend it when I have to wait to see the current plot point resolve :argh:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Huh. The basic premise is similar to Kotoura-san, which the anime of I enjoyed. I'll have to give this a read tomorrow at work.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Sleepy Demon Princess - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/Ch-023--I-m-Going-to-Visit-You-Tonight?id=343357

Demon Monk is truly too pure for this sinful world.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

JosephWongKS posted:

New Sleepy Demon Princess - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/Ch-023--I-m-Going-to-Visit-You-Tonight?id=343357

Demon Monk is truly too pure for this sinful world.

:3:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

:kimchi:

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

DrSunshine posted:

Anyone read Mousou Telepathy? I've been reading it as my Tomo-chan substitute. It's about a girl who can read peoples' minds, but it's more about relationships and ~teen drama~ But it's actually pretty well-written!!
drat, now I'm hungry for more, once it got out of it's main gag a bit, it definitely got a lot better.

...kinda like Tomo-chan in that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Chio-chan - http://bato.to/reader#20fe0a1663a3e03c