Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This is the correct response to birds stealing your mailbox (or whatever that object is)

:3:

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
http://i.imgur.com/6cMfixV.mp4

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That is a rambunctious kitty. She clearly needs toys, and pets, and someone to play with. :3:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Regy Rusty posted:

This is the correct response to birds stealing your mailbox (or whatever that object is)

it's an ashtray
so the tinybirds are not only adorable, they're helping people quit smoking!!! :kimchi:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

"Paul, you fukkin see this poo poo?"

"Yeah, I see this poo poo, can't they read the sign?"

"Hey, Ma, we got anudder fucker who can't read. Come gently caress'em up! :toughguy:"

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://twitter.com/SpeedyHot1079/status/818345105828483072

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Regy Rusty posted:

Its a cigarette butt disposal, which sounds nasty, but apparently some birds will actively seek cigarette butts for their nests because they drive away many parasitic species like mites.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nicotine is an insect poison. It just happens to be a stimulant in something the size of a human. Chemistry is weird.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Kwyndig posted:

Nicotine is an insect poison. It just happens to be a stimulant in something the size of a human. Chemistry is weird.

Taking Poisons and having fun with them is one of the mainstays of humanity, I think.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

Taking Poisons and having fun with them is one of the mainstays of humanity, I think.

Lots of larger animals do it, since they have the mass to take poisons meant to kill off insects and only get a small dose. Primates do it, elephants do it, I'm pretty sure a few others do too.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

vaguely posted:

it's an ashtray
so the tinybirds are not only adorable, they're helping people quit smoking!!! :kimchi:

Dienes posted:

Its a cigarette butt disposal, which sounds nasty, but apparently some birds will actively seek cigarette butts for their nests because they drive away many parasitic species like mites.

That makes more sense, I wrote mailbox at first and then realized it didn't make much sense to have holes in it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxTJHLpnd1w

Turns out Cheetahs kinda like snow.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Aww, little kids getting overwhelmed by their heroes :3: and that sweet pose at the end! Great job little dude.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHXu9MtBBdl/

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Slime posted:

Lots of larger animals do it, since they have the mass to take poisons meant to kill off insects and only get a small dose. Primates do it, elephants do it, I'm pretty sure a few others do too.

The eternal quest to get drunk/high

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I think we are the only mammals that deliberately ingest capsaicin, which evolved as a mechanism to prevent mammals from eating chili peppers so birds (which lack the receptors to taste the heat of chilies) would spread their seeds.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Johnny Aztec posted:

The eternal quest to get drunk/high

I've said it before, eternal sobriety is not a natural state.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's my birthday today! :yayclod:

Can I request pictures of guinea pigs and chinchillas please?

Oh god, I'm 29, I'm getting old. :ohdear:

Happy birthday, January buddy! :cheers: Mine was the day after yours, so here's more birthday cuteness :3:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Always nice to see these things, people get so wrapped in the wrestling is fake stuff among other things that they sometimes forget that little kids see these guys as larger than life heroes and seeing their human side like that is always wonderful.

That video with that kid who loved Daniel Bryan who had cancer will never not make me cry at how the WWE just rolled out the red carpet for them, even HHH selling like a motherfucker for him so the kid could pin him. :3:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I'll never ever poo poo on John Cena because that man is the loving god king of Make A Wish requests. He's done some totally insane amount. :3:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Alteisen posted:

That video with that kid who loved Daniel Bryan who had cancer will never not make me cry at how the WWE just rolled out the red carpet for them, even HHH selling like a motherfucker for him so the kid could pin him. :3:

Bryan reached the pinnacle of his profession after a lifetime of scratching and clawing(and believe me, he had to claw a lot harder than most) that night, and yet still the first thing he did as soon as he won was go right over to that kid. I just can't imagine the various emotions he must have been going through at that moment, to do what he did will always make that his defining moment as a pro-wrestler.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

EARS!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Happy birthday, January buddy! :cheers: Mine was the day after yours, so here's more birthday cuteness :3:

That last one isn't a Guinea Pig, it's just a Pig! Possibly in Guinea! :colbert:

And he's adorable!

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Pictured: a bunch of itty bitty kitties that will give head boops for nose boops. :3:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

ARGH ARGH ARGH

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015
Mick Foley spent a lot of time at RAINN, raising money, and answering phones at the abuse hotline.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Hi, thread!

I've wanted a pet lizard for at least 10 years. So this Christmas, I got one for myself. His name is Elmore and he's awesome.

And here's a different kind of cuteness.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Need this for an av.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WampaLord posted:

I'll never ever poo poo on John Cena because that man is the loving god king of Make A Wish requests. He's done some totally insane amount. :3:

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/13480710/wwe-star-john-cena-grant-milestone-500th-make-wish-request

500 as of august 23.

quote:

Many families stay in touch with Cena, sometimes writing that the time spent helped turn the child's attitude and physical condition around. He also receives heartfelt, thankful letters for brightening days for children who eventually died.

"Those are always difficult to read," Cena said. "But at the same time, the strength of the parents in sending me a message about how much the time that I spent with their child meant to them, it's very special."

:unsmith:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

WampaLord posted:

Yep, as of August 2015 he'd already done 500, which was twice as many as the runner up (Bieber). It's also rumored that he'll often fly out to see kids on his own money if they don't qualify for Make A Wish for some reason.

Also, this July 4th ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

I guess what I'm saying is that John Cena is good and cool. I mean really, how could you be mad at this man:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Throwing Turtles posted:

Mick Foley spent a lot of time at RAINN, raising money, and answering phones at the abuse hotline.

Goldberg is also doing charity and philanthropic stuff non-stop. Not a year goes by without him trying to help someone.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

That's August 23, 2015. No word on how many he's done since then, but he says he wants to do at least 1,000.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can't talk about wrestlers without mentioning Diamond Dallas Page.

http://www.thesportster.com/wrestling/top-10-people-who-were-saved-by-ddp-yoga/

Scott Hall and Jake The Snake are drat near unrecognizable after he was done with them.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Rick_Hunter posted:

Need this for an av.

If I could finish it I'd take it for myself, stabilized and cropped but too big and not looping well:

e: Best I could do, avatar sized and everything:

Megabound has a new favorite as of 05:34 on Jan 10, 2017

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Ears?

EARS!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Here's the little dude talked about upthread. Connor the Crusher! Scariest wrestler ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMqSM4VWdRY

e: heads up though, it's very sweet but very sad

HopperUK has a new favorite as of 04:47 on Jan 10, 2017

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
http://weloveshortvideos.com/post/155641987555/deceiving

ducks ducks get the ducks get the d-sploosh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

A good username/post combo.