Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Selling 4X blizzak ws-70's

205/45/17 off of a fiesta ST used for a season and a half.

No reasonable offer refused, located in the Poconos area of PA, but can bring them to the NYC metro/CT area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Krakkles posted:

Are you sure? Because you said "10mm" when you posted them here and didn't think that 10% was a lot.

Are you interested in what I have for sale? I already said I hosed up, let it go.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

Voltage posted:

Selling 4X blizzak ws-70's

205/45/17 off of a fiesta ST used for a season and a half.

No reasonable offer refused, located in the Poconos area of PA, but can bring them to the NYC metro/CT area.

What's the bolt pattern?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

two_beer_bishes posted:

What's the bolt pattern?

It depends on whatever wheels you put them on. ;)

a fiesta is a 4x108 btw.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

cursedshitbox posted:

It depends on whatever wheels you put them on. ;)

a fiesta is a 4x108 btw.

Oh I'm retarded and thought they were on wheels.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Sold

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 3, 2016

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Selling a rust free NA 1.8 Miata. Will sell for a more reasonable price to a goon. Will also throw in a bunch of spare parts.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/5872175154.html

Located in St.Petersburg FL.

Awww, why are you selling?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Going from two old cars to one newer car. Probably a Mazda2.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Going from two old cars to one newer car. Probably a Mazda2.

Are you selling the Lexus, too?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Ha, no that's my wife's car. We're gonna have the Lexus for awhile I think, she loves it and it's just a great car.

I'm selling my Miata and my '96 Camry. Gonna sell the Miata first, and once I find something else I'll put the Camry up for sale.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'm selling my white 2016 GTI with 23900mi on it. It's back to bone stock minus a Curt trailer hitch and 2000mi old BFG Comp 2 tires, but had a JB1 tunebox and downpipe on it for 23k miles, clutch never slipped and does not slip now.

I'm in Arizona, I owe 19k on it and I'm willing to do $18k for a goon -- KBB is like 18.6k

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 26, 2016

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

We're selling our endurance race car. Current WRL and Chump log books, seats and harnesses current. Car is a 1987 BMW 325i with a 325is engine, 3 races on rebuilt engine. Fully gutted/caged, H&R suspension, poly bushings throughout, adjustable rear camber/caster, surge tank. Weighs 2470 with a full tank. Several podium finishes and one first place (rain race), car is very competitive.

Located in WI roughly 1.5 hours East of Minneapolis, asking $8k.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Edit: That sold quickly.

Suburban Dad fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jan 1, 2017

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009
Selling my '89 Cummins powered Dodge D250 if you want a 25 mpg muscle truck for some horrible reason. Located in eastern Washington slightly north of Spokane.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5945628076.html

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Does anyone live in Portland and want a dirty cheap 4 door 87 Volvo 240 DL?

blk
Dec 19, 2009

RIP Paul Walker posted:

Does anyone live in Portland and want a dirty cheap 4 door 87 Volvo 240 DL?

Volvo 240 is Old Portland, New Portland is 2017 Outback 3.6 R with California plates and a <3 Oregon sticker.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Every other loving car I've sold has been easy, but not Volvos. gently caress selling Volvos.

My Turbobricks thread had some guy from New York ask if there was any rust on it... like that jackass is going to fly here and buy it, broke-rear end time-wasting volvo enthusiasts can tug on my loving balls.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

I had a guy in Wyoming or Montana (I'm in Detroit) ask about my V70, dicking me around on the forums. Ultimately sold it to another guy a few hours away that rented a car one way and drove it back. :wtc:

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
...If anyone is interested in a black '97 850R Sedan, let me know. I bought it and replaced the failing transmission along with a bunch of the front passenger side bits and pieces. I bought the thing like a year ago or more with the thought that I'd make a profit after swapping out the transmission, but there were some noises I wanted to get sorted out before selling. Replaced a bunch of crap and I'm still getting a griding noise from the passenger side. I may borrow some chassis ears to help identify the issue. Wondering if perhaps it's the rear wheel bearing.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5952356719.html

Good:
-Upgraded turbo, tune, other aftermarket misc bits and pieces
-Feels solid; fewest creaks and rattles compared to other 850's I've driven of the age.

Bad:
-The light metal rubbing/grinding noise that's been with the car since I bought it hasn't yet been resolved. The passenger CV boot was torn and grease thrown everywhere. Replaced the axle, then the wheel bearing as well as the sway bar end links on the front passenger side. Wondering if my ears lied and if it might be the rear. Also bent the brake heat shield back a bit thinking it might have been contacting the rotor. If it was my DD i'm sure I would have identified it by now. I can get it fixed before selling.
-Could use PCV job. I should have done it when replacing the transmission, but I never intended on driving this car for myself.
-I hated the wheels pictured in the Ad and sold them. Replaced w/ 850 turbo wheels that came off of a wrecked V70R. One of the tires was punctured, so I'm using a full sized Volan spare. The wheel w/ the damaged tire isn't damaged and will be included.
-Although not really affecting anything right now, I may have broken the retaining nut on one of the smaller, rear subframe bolts...... :cripes:

gently caress flipping cars.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

goobernoodles posted:

gently caress flipping Volvos.

ftfy

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
Volvo guys are weird, they'll spend a ton of time accumulating arcane knowledge about minute details that don't matter and then use them as a reason to only buy certain cars and not others. Say that a certain paint mark means that Lars was responsible for torquing the lugs on a given run of cars during the third week of February 1984, well, there's someone out there who'll only buy cars that had the lugs torqued by Rune in the first week of July, and only if they're under $500. :v:

I feel your pain, I've been trying to sell my V70R for months and the one guy who's expressed interest keeps flaking on me whenever I try to talk price.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

zundfolge posted:

under $500. :v:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/04/automobiles/unleashing-the-muscle-car-inside-the-trusty-volvo.html

That article is kind of like Portlandia except for Volvos.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

"a stick shift conversion."

I hate everything about this article.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
I have my stock 2008 Civic Si wheels doing nothing in my garage. Two have curb rash but not along the whole wheel. I have boxes to ship and will let go for a stupid low price. They fit any modern Honda with a 5 lug.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Larrymer posted:

I had a guy in Wyoming or Montana (I'm in Detroit) ask about my V70, dicking me around on the forums. Ultimately sold it to another guy a few hours away that rented a car one way and drove it back. :wtc:

I flew to DC and bought a $3,500 corvette and drove it home 600 miles. Old corvette guys are the best. (The guy was old the corvette 1993.)

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

I flew to DC and bought a $3,500 corvette and drove it home 600 miles. Old corvette guys are the best. (The guy was old the corvette 1993.)

I've done a fly and drive twice, but never for a normal rear end Volvo.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
I once drove a 16V Scirocco from WI to DC to trade a guy for his 16V swapped & Weber carbed Rabbit GTI, in the middle of winter.

The ride back was sketchy even before it started sleeting, and the GTI didn't start for two weeks after I got it home. Good poo poo.

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009

DEUCE SLUICE posted:

I once drove a 16V Scirocco from WI to DC to trade a guy for his 16V swapped & Weber carbed Rabbit GTI, in the middle of winter.

The ride back was sketchy even before it started sleeting, and the GTI didn't start for two weeks after I got it home. Good poo poo.

That just sounds like normal VW stuff to me.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I drove 4 and a half hours to bumfuck Oklahoma in a rental car to buy a $1000 300SD and it's been the most reliable car I've owned!

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Having returned my 15 Golf, I'm looking to buy the infamous Subaru Forester 2.5XT. I'm located in Columbus, Ohio and would probably be willing to drive a few hundred miles to look at something promising. My only stipulations are minimal history of modification to the engine. Auto or manual does not really matter but obviously would prefer a gearbox. I guess even if it's modified let me know also, hate to miss an opportunity. Pm me, thanks!

Edit: I have an 89 corolla all trac wagon that I keep in daily condition, and you probably won't find a cleaner one in the United States that I will probably have to sell either way so may as well offer as a trade option. Pm for details!

interwhat fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jan 18, 2017

FuzzKill
Apr 1, 2005

Snuff the punk.

Selling my 2013 Genesis Coupe r-spec. Rebuilt title but everything has been repaired properly - I can put the vehicle on my lift for you to inspect or bring any mechanic you please to inspect it.
Manual 6 speed, 3.8L direct injected V6 rated @ 348hp, RWD. All the right options!

I've owned this car since November 2013 and I have had no issues with it, it's been a great car I just want to get something a little bigger.

Long description and info in the CL ad.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/5959671247.html

Some extras I didn't elaborate on in the ad
Good
-Magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Best sounding aftermarket exhaust IMHO. Not loud in cabin, no drone, but sounds amazing when you get on it
-K&N CAI
-SFR custom tune. Dyno'd 307rwhp. Planned to take it to the track to see what it could do out of curiosity but never went.
-Professionally done ceramic window tint
-NST lightweight pulley set (balancer, water pump, alt)
-Enkei RPF1 wheels. Factory 19" Genesis wheels are boat anchors. The RPF1's are 18" and are very light, made a noticeable difference in everyday driving. Cheaper tires too!
-Just replaced both front hubs with new OEM assemblies
Bad
-Just noticed the clearcoat on the spoiler is starting to develop some bubbles. I added it when I got the car (prepainted from ebay). That's what I get I guess. Either could be repainted or replaced cheap enough.
-Wheel paint has some nicks in it on some of the wheels

Asking $12000 OBO
Located in West Palm Beach, FL

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001
2006 BMW 530 xiT Touring wagon

E61 body style, N52 3.0L Inline 6 Cyl engine, 250 hp

Its like a classy subaru wagon! With its cylinders standing up instead of lying down!

Fits car seats well, smooth quiet ride for when kids are tired of the loud exhaust and bouncy suspension.

249K Km
In great shape, good family car, all wheel drive great in the snow. Good on gas, plenty of power.
Black leather interior
Rain Sensing Wipers
Adaptive Xenon Headlights
Power Tailgate
Bluetooth Connectivity
Heated Seats and Steering Wheel
Panoramic sunroof
Factory rear cargo cover and pet net
New Brembo brakes, A/C compressor, water pump

$10000 cnd

Located in Vancouver, BC

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

blindjoe posted:

2006 BMW 530 xiT Touring wagon

E61 body style, N52 3.0L Inline 6 Cyl engine, 250 hp

Its like a classy subaru wagon! With its cylinders standing up instead of lying down!

Fits car seats well, smooth quiet ride for when kids are tired of the loud exhaust and bouncy suspension.

249K Km
In great shape, good family car, all wheel drive great in the snow. Good on gas, plenty of power.
Black leather interior
Rain Sensing Wipers
Adaptive Xenon Headlights
Power Tailgate
Bluetooth Connectivity
Heated Seats and Steering Wheel
Panoramic sunroof
Factory rear cargo cover and pet net
New Brembo brakes, A/C compressor, water pump

$10000 cnd

Located in Vancouver, BC

Your janky image host has a busted SSL cert, FYI, so your images don't work for anyone accessing the forums via https.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

1980 Porsche 928 - $4500
~162k miles
Dogleg 5-speed
Pop-up Headlights :krad:

Runs great but some electrical flaky-ness in the dash (randomly dead or all warnings on)
Brake master cylinder leaks, replacement included

Located in Knoxville, TN

Full album - http://imgur.com/a/4aQG0

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Mr-Spain posted:

I have my stock 2008 Civic Si wheels doing nothing in my garage. Two have curb rash but not along the whole wheel. I have boxes to ship and will let go for a stupid low price. They fit any modern Honda with a 5 lug.

I am interested in these. Are they the 17's? Do you have pics or PM?

Doctor Londom
Feb 24, 2006
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and I don't give a fuck if you're at the top.
Edit: removed

Doctor Londom fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jan 27, 2017

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Selling my Besttop Trektop NX (best softtop available imo) for a 2-door Wrangler JK. Used for one season before I sold my jeep, so everything is in good condition (no sun fading), with the exception of a 3 inch gash on the window panel from some assholes who broke into my car one night. Includes everything you need to install.

Delaware / Maryland / PA area (Im really not looking to ship this anywhere,). Pics and more info here: http://delaware.craigslist.org/pts/5981123389.html

My ad says $475 but I'd do $450 for someone on here.

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

NitroSpazzz posted:

1980 Porsche 928 - $4500
~162k miles
Dogleg 5-speed
Pop-up Headlights :krad:

Runs great but some electrical flaky-ness in the dash (randomly dead or all warnings on)
Brake master cylinder leaks, replacement included

Located in Knoxville, TN

Full album - http://imgur.com/a/4aQG0

Oh man, I wish you were closer to Cleveland because I'd be all over this thing.

edit: If you don't sell it to that guy tomorrow, PM me tia

Jymmybob fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Feb 9, 2017

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Jymmybob posted:

Oh man, I wish you were closer to Cleveland because I'd be all over this thing.

edit: If you don't sell it to that guy tomorrow, PM me tia

Amazingly after being listed on and off for almost a year it sold last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
Oh well, grats though. I was just looking for something interesting to get better at driving a manual instead of killing myself in the 911.