Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Ranzear posted:

See? King's superpower is that he never has to fight anyone. They'll be convinced or coerced otherwise.

It's like Bink's talent (nobody will know what I'm talking about): It's meta-aware and relies on him and everyone else not knowing his own power, otherwise somebody would just nonchalantly stab him in the face.

At least he wasn't the poor lass whose talent was effectively to be tricked into making things true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
n..noooooo

please don't start discussing terrible and completely unrelated fantasy books in this thread about a very good manga

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Schwarzwald posted:

"Secure the fatty tuna."

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm so hype to see what happens next

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Schwarzwald posted:

"Secure the fatty tuna."

I can't wait till 2028 so I can see Murata make this line buff as all helck.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I was actually disappointed when they new pages showed the restaurant diner was King. This is what you unfunny fucks have done, are you proud?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think it's what ONE did, as the writer, but then again, I'm not fully savvy on the manga writing process.

Maybe the webcomic is crowdwritten.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It'll turn out that no one's living in the other room beside Saitama so Forte just moves over two rooms.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

sharktamer posted:

I was actually disappointed when they new pages showed the restaurant diner was King. This is what you unfunny fucks have done, are you proud?

You really hate the character trope of strong guy is actually weak, we get it.

We still think it is funny when done right.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Nah that's not it, it can be really funny and ONE does a good job of keeping it so. It's really impressive how it still hasn't gotten old even after so long.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

King is really powerful tho????

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Powerful enough to kill a man with his bare chopsticks

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

oh my
loving
god

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=110&viewerType=1

absolute madman

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Translation has been updated.

I think they're just going to stand there until Genos or Saitama comes in but on the other hand, I kind of want to see Atomic Samurai just kill him in one hit.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Kegslayer posted:

I think they're just going to stand there until Genos or Saitama comes in but on the other hand, I kind of want to see Atomic Samurai just kill him in one hit.

I don't.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

How can Atomic even hit him when King is feigning his counter moves all at once?!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kegslayer posted:

Instead of 'Fatality' block lettering saying 'Bushido Bladed' is gonna drop down afterwards.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I don't like what happened to that apple!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I just thought of something... did King's hat first appear in the Murata version?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I don't like what happened to that apple

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kegslayer posted:

Maybe atomic samurai should slice up your account for this literal treason.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I believe in Atomic Samurai

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
This is the arc where Saitama reaches S-class isn't it? I can't imagine him making progress butting in on the fight.

Also it'd be really boring revisiting a thing that Murata just did in his version, I hope One gets more creative than that.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

http://imgur.com/a/3BlD9

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Not only powerful, but so intelligent! And thoughtful!!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

w-w-what -everyone, including me

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
King truly is an S Class hero

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
King you magnificent bastard not even Google knows what the Dolzenabring Reaction is.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Mordaedil posted:

This is the arc where Saitama reaches S-class isn't it? I can't imagine him making progress butting in on the fight.

Also it'd be really boring revisiting a thing that Murata just did in his version, I hope One gets more creative than that.

this is the arc where "S-class" loses its meaning as the organisation ranking heroes is repeatedly shown as corrupt and incompetent while Saitama already has the respect of a good chunk of the strongest heroes

Saitama might end up being made S-class, but only to have it be the death knell for the hero organisation since the public is also suspicious of them and promoting the guy infamous for leeching credit off of other heroes would just make it worse

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ONE is too powerful.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
This chapter is Disaster Level God, it's too powerful.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

oh my god

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
ONE, why are you reading my posts?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

electrical infetterance

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ultimate Hellfire Gish Gallop King Cannon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Has Atomic Samurai's sword hand-guard always been a swastika?