Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
everyone acting so disappointed by the coronation of big dust smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Woah a pwg show with tag matches how novel

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Absolutely looking forward to the Cobb match and the world title

Pull it off, Chuck :cry:

oatgan posted:

PWG: Only Kings Understand Each Other - February 18th

Lio Rush vs Ricochet
Jay White vs Marty Scurll
Rey Fenix vs Trent?
Jeff Cobb and Matthew Riddle vs Unbreakable F'n Machines
Cody R vs Trevor Lee
OI4K and Sami Callihan vs The Young Bucks and Adam Cole
Chuck Taylor vs Zack Sabre for the PWG World Title

no kyle huh

Check my most recent post in the ROH thread. Legit drama seems to be happening involving Kyle's availability anywhere

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I hope Chuckie kills Zack to death and is champ forever

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I can't wait to see that Strong Weed/Unbreakable F'n Machines match when the DVD comes out in loving November or whatever

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Lio rush vs ricochet is going to be sick as gently caress.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I can't wait to see that Strong Weed/Unbreakable F'n Machines match when the DVD comes out in loving November or whatever

Call Cobb/Riddle Weed Monsters.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Brosen Few

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Pineapple Express

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well done

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The Pineapple Express

gently caress

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

oatgan posted:

PWG: Only Kings Understand Each Other - February 18th

Lio Rush vs Ricochet
Jay White vs Marty Scurll
Rey Fenix vs Trent?
Jeff Cobb and Matthew Riddle vs Unbreakable F'n Machines
Cody R vs Trevor Lee
OI4K and Sami Callihan vs The Young Bucks and Adam Cole
Chuck Taylor vs Zack Sabre for the PWG World Title

no kyle huh

Looks much more like a 2014-15 PWG card than the 'gently caress, almost everyone we like using is booked in Japan this weekend' shows we got last year. Trios match, and even a tag match that doesn't involve the Bucks! Lio Rush and Jay White are great additions, I don't think I've ever seen a minute of OI4K but Bucks six-man matches are always crazy fun so I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm lowkey excited for Fenix/Trent, I think Trent's super underrated as a singles guy.

Kinda weird they're running on a Saturday, usually PWG is exclusively on Fridays except for doubleshots or BOLA.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The Pineapple Express

You should 100% tweet that name to one or both of them if you haven't already because it is perfect

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Grozz Nuy posted:

Looks much more like a 2014-15 PWG card than the 'gently caress, almost everyone we like using is booked in Japan this weekend' shows we got last year. Trios match, and even a tag match that doesn't involve the Bucks! Lio Rush and Jay White are great additions, I don't think I've ever seen a minute of OI4K but Bucks six-man matches are always crazy fun so I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm lowkey excited for Fenix/Trent, I think Trent's super underrated as a singles guy.

Kinda weird they're running on a Saturday, usually PWG is exclusively on Fridays except for doubleshots or BOLA.

You should 100% tweet that name to one or both of them if you haven't already because it is perfect

PWG on a Saturday is my favorite because traffic getting there is always so much better for me than on a Friday night.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Yeah, I do remember being surprised at how much easier the traffic was last time I drove in on a Saturday, which I guess would have been ASW12 since I get a hotel for BOLA rather than drive back and forth 3 times.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Some bookers are so dumb it's hard to feel bad when they're screwed over.

Do I even want to know what Low Ki's kanji tat actually means?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Basic Chunnel posted:

Some bookers are so dumb it's hard to feel bad when they're screwed over.

Do I even want to know what Low Ki's kanji tat actually means?

it means softshelled crab.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Low Ki still rules and I'm going to a show where he is wrestling Drago and I bet that's going to be a really fun cool and good match.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Good luck convincing Del Rio or Lo Ki to do a job.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Good luck convincing Del Rio or Lo Ki to go to a job.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's actually a great plan putting the two guys most likely to noshow in a match against each other instead of a match that might be important

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

just put Low Ki in a black wig and Del Rio will mistake him for Paige.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

coconono posted:

just put Low Ki in a black wig and Del Rio will mistake him for Paige.

no one wants to see -that- in the ring.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The Pineapple Express

Thank you all for your support for this, my greatest post

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

thelazyblank posted:

no one wants to see -that- in the ring.

buddy,

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/WrestleCircus/status/819079910928977921?s=09

im goin to this fairly loaded indy saturday. they did hero vs ach and elgin vs cobb last show.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

How long does it take to get PWG DVDs shipped when you purchase through the winter sale? I ordered almost two weeks ago and haven't gotten anything

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Jenkem Delivery posted:

How long does it take to get PWG DVDs shipped when you purchase through the winter sale? I ordered almost two weeks ago and haven't gotten anything

It is VERY variable. I got a set that I ordered in late December around January 7th last year. But I also ordered another set and straight up didn't receive them, even after they got back in touch with me to drop the Paypal dispute.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wrestlecircus seems good what kinda venue they been running

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

double post. classic

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Super No Vacancy posted:

wrestlecircus seems good what kinda venue they been running

They run in a ballroom in downtown austin, capacity is just under 600. They sold out the last two shows.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Email them. Happened to me a few years ago and they'll get going on it. They'll throw in extra stuff sometimes too.

Wrestlecircus seems pretty neat. I see their cards pop up on Twitter that look interesting.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wrestlecircus is real good. its run by a money smark but they also are getting some money/help from el rey with talent, production, etc.

also jeff cobb doesnt like hawaiians being associated with pineapples so that tag team name is dead

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
how long are wrestlecircus shows because that show looks like it's gonna be like 4 hours long

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bard Maddox posted:

how long are wrestlecircus shows because that show looks like it's gonna be like 4 hours long

with intermission they go from 3.5- 4.5 hours

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
I can't wait for PWG World Champion Chucky T!

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Wait, does Low Ki have a rep for no-showing too? I just thought he was an rear end in a top hat who didn't do jobs.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

CombineThresher posted:

Wait, does Low Ki have a rep for no-showing too? I just thought he was an rear end in a top hat who didn't do jobs.

Same, where'd the no-show stuff come from?

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Low-Ki showed up to the last show HOG booked him for, so I don't know about him pulling no-shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

low ki is more likely to do something and get pulled from a show than simply not show up