Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Hav posted:

They call it A1 Steak sauce and slather it on defenceless beef.

I'll be RPing a sex robot.

Fisto.

activate robot mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

peter gabriel posted:

Amen, and when we get adventurous and go for American cuisine Mcdonalds is quick and convenient

Best of both worlds: yesterday's McFries, microwaved

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

peter gabriel posted:

Amen, and when we get adventurous and go for American cuisine Mcdonalds is quick and convenient

McD's was our 80's cuisine. We grew into Hardee's/Carl Jr's and Fuddruckers in the 90's and have now graduated to In and Out and Five Guys--I'll have you know. McD's now serves as the place my daughter always suggests because she likes cheaply made, plastic movie tie-in toys...

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
No, no Sandi, I don't want a private jet. You see, I already own a blimp.

Ben, stay in the hangar, okay? Okay.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

cool new Polack jokes posted:

They would give it to him for free just to be a part of this amazing journey :allears:

Didn't they have an actual Concorde at one of their cons hanging over the audience? (someone mistook it for a prop spaceship)

Did someone really mistake a concorde for a prop spaceship? Tjats hilarious, thatd be as dumb as thinking an office meeting photo is a photoshop

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Sandi, I assure you, for the last time dearest, just because it has private in the name, doesn't mean you can shave it, now come on, get on the plane before the backers figure out hahahahaha that joke, it never gets old does it babe? Hand me a jpeg, I need a pick me up

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

The Agent spoiled FF15 for me. Who should I talk to about getting his account deleted for violating my TOS?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Say it Sandi. You know it's not the same unless you say it. Please. You promised you would. Come on, I'm under a lot of stress.

Helmet helmet helmet

Unnnnnnffffff dreams. Dreams, happen...now

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

MilesK posted:

The Agent spoiled FF15 for me. Who should I talk to about getting his account deleted for violating my TOS?

Spoiled? Games aren't food, they're art, now enjoy your pretty boys

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Madcosby posted:

Did someone really mistake a concorde for a prop spaceship? Tjats hilarious, thatd be as dumb as thinking an office meeting photo is a photoshop

I hear you're a racist now, Madcosby. How did you get interested in that type of thing?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

"Tell us everything you know! You have to! Derek Smart will look after you now, you're free from Sandi, you're free from refactoring, you're out of the game! The con? The studio? You're free! You were just a cog in this horrible machine, but it's over now. You'll never have to see any of them again. But you have to tell us something, anything, that will put a stop to this mad man!"

The CIG employee weeps. He is about to speak, but he feels the microchip activate within his brain. Loyalty to the vision would be ensured. CIG could buy sliding doors with keycards, this was a trifle.

His mouth opens, and all that emits is a PARP. Somewhere, Chris smiles as he looks at a photoshopped face of Gary Oldman.

"Another successful refactoring."

Mr.Tophat fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jan 11, 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Have DS and Lowtax been incarcerated yet? This is taking forever.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

"Plot? PLOT? There's no scheme here you visionless incompetent prick, no ploy, no scam, no hussle, no long con, no ruse, no angle, no nothing okay! You're loving fired! Now get out of here!"

To this day, no one who works for CIG knows the storyline.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Facebook Aunt posted:

Twitters guys should pair #incarcerateDerekSmartandLowtax with #terrorism #islamism #trump to accelerate the processus.

zcrow
May 6, 2014

Ah.. yeah... um... tup tup tup tup tup.. this is something we'll add down the line
gently caress. i always miss the fun stuff.

edit: momug reflection was bugging me

zcrow fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jan 11, 2017

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

HycoCam posted:

Microwaves and Lean Cuisine has been a godsend for the isles.

Isles?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Facebook Aunt posted:

Despite the continued efforts of one guy to start an overwhelming twitter campaign for justice, both of them remain at large :negative:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Beet Wagon posted:

Despite the continued efforts of one guy to start an overwhelming twitter campaign for justice, both of them remain at large :negative:

This is disturbing news.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Maybe we get these guys on the case?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

:psypop:

I had never seen that before now, and I can't believe I've been missing the pure insanity of that music video for so long.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Goobs posted:

activate robot mode.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

$141 Million Dollars

One hundred one million. dollars.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Potato Salad posted:

$141 Million Dollars

One hundred one million. dollars.

Um... One hundred and forty one one million. dollars.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Galarox posted:

Um... One hundred and forty one one million. dollars.

I think you mean one. Hundred million. Forty one. Dollars. $$

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Sappo569 posted:

I think you mean one. Hundred million. Forty one. Dollars. $$

quite possibly.. One. Hundred. Million. And. Forty. Million. And. One million more. Dollars

edit, taxxe:

Galarox fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jan 11, 2017

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You know there used to be that list of all the things that had happened since Duke Nukem Forever was announced? There should be one for all the things that have been done with $140 million. Anyone know how much Lesnick weighs, I want to figure out how much it would cost to launch him into space.

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
Glad to see the warlus posting again.
What happened to :eonwe:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Madcosby posted:

Jinkies!

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Sunswipe posted:

You know there used to be that list of all the things that had happened since Duke Nukem Forever was announced? There should be one for all the things that have been done with $140 million. Anyone know how much Lesnick weighs, I want to figure out how much it would cost to launch him into space.

He weighs too much for orbital launch... :lesnick:
:lesnick:

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:
made it through my first mission in elite without getting killed. enjoy it very much. better than SC already.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Galarox posted:

He weighs too much for orbital launch... :lesnick:

SpaceX's Falcon Heavy can lift 54,000 kilos into low Earth orbit. So you're probably right. :(

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
The first of my little Chinese musical miracles arrived today:

This is the $10 deluxe variant. It's actually somewhat competently made - a pleasant surprise! It's monophonic (of course), but the key switches are wired to allow multiple simultaneous presses, I'm pretty sure. They've also got some travel and feel pretty good

The case got lots of room for my imagination/dumbitude, I can see great things in this piece of crap

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

intardnation posted:

made it through my first mission in elite without getting killed. enjoy it very much. better than SC already.

I finally got my twin joysticks today and am setting up tonite to play for the first time. Any tips?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

The first of my little Chinese musical miracles arrived today:

This is the $10 deluxe variant. It's actually somewhat competently made - a pleasant surprise! It's monophonic (of course), but the key switches are wired to allow multiple simultaneous presses, I'm pretty sure. They've also got some travel and feel pretty good

The case got lots of room for my imagination/dumbitude, I can see great things in this piece of crap

Just think, the money Shitizens have parted with could have bought 14,100,000 of those.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
Who would like to see a sneak preview of part of my current project (which is a book about CIG)? Its quite good I think...

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

DapperDon posted:

I finally got my twin joysticks today and am setting up tonite to play for the first time. Any tips?

Play for an hour , then watch one of the gameplay videos of SC

Try to resist the urge to poo poo everywhere and swear it in your eye balls

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Sunswipe posted:

Just think, the money Shitizens have parted with could have bought 14,100,000 of those.

I think with an order like that you'd get at least a couple keyboards extra

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Galarox posted:

Who would like to see a sneak preview of part of my current project (which is a book about CIG)? Its quite good I think...

Please do, just don't spoil the ending :ohdear:

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Now you're just being naive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hell, if you were Chris Roberts, you'd get them all for free just so the company could be associated with you.

Tax:

I think Joker Cat looks more like Donald Trump. :shrug:

Sunswipe fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jan 11, 2017