Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

He stops being the lead after season 2, so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

He's cool and has personality actually

E: Also that ^^^

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
He also deals with pretty severe PTSD, so that accounts for his stoic, reserved behavior.

Thank you, Rarity, for going to all this trouble. I'm glad I'm not alone in having good taste! When I try to talk about the shows I love with co-workers, I'm met with blank stares and subject changes back to reality shows, baseball, and Fox News.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

I can't believe how poorly Man in the High Castle did. I think it's amazing.

Didn't the only episodes to air this year drop super late?

I watched a bunch of PoI. It was fine, but it was also a network drama, with everything that entails, so I decided not to watch it. Some people just don't like how networks do TV drama, and that's okay.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Good work to all who had to deal with a ton of data from us that had to be dealt with completely by hand, because I know how much time and effort that takes.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Escobarbarian posted:

Didn't the only episodes to air this year drop super late?

I watched a bunch of PoI. It was fine, but it was also a network drama, with everything that entails, so I decided not to watch it. Some people just don't like how networks do TV drama, and that's okay.

That's true. It didnt' come out until the middle of last month.

bou
Aug 3, 2006

Outstanding work as always on evaluating the lists.
After binging all the tubes i have to quickly write down the shows which made my laundrylist: Colony, Galavant and you're the worst.

Thank you and vote Ash next year.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Thanks again for doing this!

Any chance we can get a summary post or the OP updated with the final results and all the interesting stats and awards?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I've watched the first 3 episodes of Person of Interest and there are still 20 goddamn episodes to go in season 1 alone :negative:. I don't think I can do this no matter what people claim about how much better it gets later on, especially if they never drop the procedural/crime of the week elements.

gently caress it I'll just watch Atlanta.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Just get to ep 7, if nothing grabs you after that It's ok to stop.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
no he SAID HE'S WATCHING ATLANTA INSTEAD ZAGGITZ

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

he can watch both theres not much of atlanta to watch!!!

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Good to have a count to stop at. I tried PoI but definitely felt the same as Jerusalem.

It's unfortunate I was unaware of The Young Pope until it was too late. I'm definitely glad I gave it a chance because so far it's a real treat.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Corte posted:

It's unfortunate I was unaware of The Young Pope until it was too late. I'm definitely glad I gave it a chance because so far it's a real treat.

I was of the understanding that it wasn't eligible after all of the discussion in the Couch Chat thread but it appears I missed the ruling (and didn't read the OP that well) that it would in fact be included. It probably would have made my top 10 as well.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

Jerusalem posted:

I've watched the first 3 episodes of Person of Interest and there are still 20 goddamn episodes to go in season 1 alone :negative:. I don't think I can do this no matter what people claim about how much better it gets later on, especially if they never drop the procedural/crime of the week elements.

gently caress it I'll just watch Atlanta.

It gets better. But it never ever drops the procedural aspect, which is very annoying. It doesn't explore any AI themes as well as westworld either, but it is a fun show.

Thanks to the 2 (or maybe one) persons who voted for the 3%, that was good.

But more thanks go to all who voted for Atlanta, a much better show.

JUICY HAMBUGAR
Nov 10, 2010

Eating, America's pastime.
I want to thank whoever listed the Inhuman Condition webseries.

It had a low budget and one person was a severe overactor but I blitzed through it and really enjoyed it.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Mr. Nemo posted:

Thanks to the 2 (or maybe one) persons who voted for the 3%, that was good.

You're welcome. I hope since they are getting a season 2 that they don't get rid of all of the Process stuff, since that was my favorite aspect. We'll see though.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Looten Plunder posted:

I was of the understanding that it wasn't eligible after all of the discussion in the Couch Chat thread but it appears I missed the ruling (and didn't read the OP that well) that it would in fact be included. It probably would have made my top 10 as well.
No one was ever gonna vote for it this year, but people will vote for it next year no matter what the tyrants in charge here say!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

So I just finished Westworld and I fully support how this poll turned out.

• Locked thread