Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

schmarson posted:

A little sad that this is the last Wednesday of 2016, but here's to next year's Wednesdays!

Also thank you all for being so nice. I don't really post much on these forums, but finding that March art thread and visiting this frog thread once a week really helped me draw more. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday today and a safe New Year!

this is awesome, your frog pics have been awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

schmarson posted:

A little sad that this is the last Wednesday of 2016, but here's to next year's Wednesdays!

Also thank you all for being so nice. I don't really post much on these forums, but finding that March art thread and visiting this frog thread once a week really helped me draw more. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday today and a safe New Year!

:eyepop:

I will like to thank you for your drawings as well. I post wednesday frogs on FB, including your drawings. people love them :)

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

ScrubLeague

The drawn frogs are good

Robot Made of Meat

schmarson posted:

Nice, hell. Your amazing art brightens our weeks, and we all look forward to the froggy goodness you bring. We're glad you found us.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

It's another Schmarsterpiece!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

bean mom

schmarson posted:

Thanks! Its not a complete wednesday until i see the schmarson wednesday frog sketch!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

schmarson posted:

love this

we're glad you're here schmarson :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

for fucks sake

Chill la Chill posted:

:eyepop:

I will like to thank you for your drawings as well. I post wednesday frogs on FB, including your drawings. people love them :)

:same:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

good morning, Wednesday friends! :wedass: I have Wednesday adventures lined up for today

schmarson

MY DUDES

Early post. Had a ton of free time this morning, so I put some more effort into this to start off the first Wednesday of 2017 right lol. Happy New Year!

Chill la Chill posted:

good morning, Wednesday friends! :wedass: I have Wednesday adventures lined up for today

That sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear about it!

Manifisto

schmarson posted:

Early post. Had a ton of free time this morning, so I put some more effort into this to start off the first Wednesday of 2017 right lol. Happy New Year!

excellent, thank you for my wednesday fix! this is a good one.

vanisher

Hope everyone has an excellent Wednesday!!

Awesome drawing Shmarson!

alnilam

schmarson posted:

That sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear about it!

Love this frog

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

schmarson posted:

A splendid frog for the first Wednesday of 2017, my dudes.
:wedass:

bean mom

it is new wednesday!

of the year!

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

It is Wednesday my dudes.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I am flying this Wednesday, my dudes. due to the time traveling properties of time zones, I will experience many extra wednesday hours this week.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I already had many good things happen this Wednesday, so anything else is a bonus

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

lookin pretty chill my dude!!!!

Chill la Chill posted:

I am flying this Wednesday, my dudes. due to the time traveling properties of time zones, I will experience many extra wednesday hours this week.

please report on the cultural differences between local wednesday traditions. do some people REALLY not know the good news about the wednesday frog?

schmarson

MY DUDES

Happy Wednesday everybody!

Barking Gecko posted:

vanisher

Excellent drawing and chill frog.
happy wednesday my dudes!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

schmarson posted:

schmarson, this is amazing, and thank you for your dedication to frogs and wednesday. <3

bean mom

im having a heckin rough time this week but a wednesday is the perfect salve

----------------

Manifisto

schmarson posted:

this wednesday frog looks bold and confident, an excellent omen for a new year of wednesdays. thanks schmarson!

Robot Made of Meat

schmarson posted:

Wednesday frog springs drowsily into the future!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

happy wednesday my dudes. pretend I quoted all the schmarson frogs :3:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ScrubLeague

what a bunch of good frogs, hope all my pals had a good :wedass:

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I tried to tell the girl sitting next to me the significance of the Wednesday frog and even showed her my phone folder full of pics but she just didn't get it
:smith:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

schmarson posted:

alnilam

Chill la Chill posted:

I tried to tell the girl sitting next to me the significance of the Wednesday frog and even showed her my phone folder full of pics but she just didn't get it

The true meaning of Wednesday will eventually make itself known to all, even to humbugs like her

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chill la Chill posted:

at least you didn't accidentally marry her by showing her your most precious of wednesday frogs--the one in your heart.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

at the corner between Tuesday and Thursday:

psst, hey kid, wanna buy some :wedass:?

ScrubLeague

I'll buy all u got boy

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
i love this day so much i'm gonna take it off every week when i'm rich

----------------

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
pinned a small frog to my lapel today :wedass:

death sext

frug

vanisher

:love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wednesday mascot: check. good job death sext ik!!!!!

Manifisto

happy wednesday my dudes!

today a frog serenaded me as I walked by:

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Wednesday in the wild