Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Welcome to the Royal Rumble 2017 Toxx Thread!!! In this thread, you can risk your account by betting on the outcome of the Royal Rumble, because you are a stupid idiot who bets on the whim of a 70+ year old man!

For the folks who have never played before (please dont), you will post in this thread with a good toxx. For those who are curious about what a good or bad toxx is (these are not my toxxes, obviously):

Good Toxx:

quote:

If my entrant loses, I will donate $25 to a charity of PSP's choice. :toxx:

Bad Toxx:

quote:

If my entrant loses, I will post about how great they are for three months. :toxx:

Gimmicks like having to change your avatar/title/name or donating to charity are perfectly fine. Fakeposting gimmicks are not, and will probably lead to something terrible happening to your account. I don't know what. It's up to whatever mod or admin wants to handle it.

After posting your toxx in this thread, I (or someone else [most likely Attiucus]) will give you all a team number (you get to name your team based off of a theme), ranging from 1-30 (based off their entry number). You will be expected to cheer for them regardless of what person comes out as that entry number.

Please only post once in this thread (and it better be a toxx post), and keep all discussion of toxxes (or lack thereof) to the RR Toxx Discussion thread. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Updated last on 1/30/16:

DarkstarIV posted:

Thauros ($20 total)
Writer Cath (1k word fanfiction on roman reigns)
VJeff
Endless Mike ($60)
TV Zombie (Team 7 picks avatar)
BodyMassageMachine (Brock Lesnar Avatar)
Valentin (Brawn Strowman Avatar + $10 donation to the ACLU)
SteamyV (Goldberg Avatar)
HerraS (Ten Eurobux to a charity of Team 25's choice)
Karmine
LiquidCommunism ($25)
sk ($25)
Wazzu (Orton avatar + $15)
History Comes Inside!
Stale Saltines

:havlat: These people still have toxxes to fulfill. I would say by 11:59:59 PM (eastern time) on Feb 13 is enough time to fulfill them (unless you stated otherwise), but the final call is up to J-Ru! :havlat:

Once you fulfull your toxx, please let me know via PM or Discord [Darkstar#4528] or whatever method of communication you prefer, so I can take you off the list.

:havlat: Failure to follow through on your toxxes will result in your account being banned. :havlat:

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Post reserved to keep track of anyone who toxxes

Senerio posted:

Standard toxx:

$5 to a charity belonging to a member of the team that eliminated my wrestler's choice.
An extra five if that wrestler wins the rumble, or gets any of the general accolades for the rumble (most eliminations, ironman, etc) (so if a guy is the ironman, wins the rumble, and got most eliminations, and one of those eliminations was my guy, it's $20)

Also, if my wrestler is eliminated by JunpeiHyde's wrestler, then $5 to a charity of her choice (in addition to all of the above)

If my wrestler lasts less time than JunpeiHyde's wrestler, $5 to a charity of her choice.

Junpei Hyde posted:

I agree to the competitive toxx listed here. Therefore, if my wrestler is eliminated by Senerio's wrestler, $5 to a charity of his choosing, and also $5 if his wrestler lasts longer.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

10 bucks to the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation for each participant Dean Ambrose eliminates. If he eliminates nobody, I'll still donate ten bucks to them.

Happyman posted:

I drew Goldust in the past 2 lotteries. If I get Goldust again, 50€ to RAINN.

StarkRavingMad posted:

$10 to the ASPCA if my contestant does not win.

HOWEVER

If my contestant loses to "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns, the "Old Dog Whose Yard It Is" The Undertaker, "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar, or any other wrestler with a reasonably often used animal-related nickname, $35 to the ASPCA.

Thauros posted:

$10 donation to the ACLU for every McMahon who appears on the show (HHH counts), $20 for every one in the Rumble itself.

Pinwiz11 posted:

It's for charity, why not. :homebrew:

I will donate the cumulative sum of the following to the Howard Brown Health Center here in Chicago:

$5 per competitor eliminated by my team
$25 if my team is eliminated prior to the wrestler of the next team's arrival in the ring
$50 if my team is eliminated by Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar
$51 if my team IS Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar
$100 if my team wins the Royal Rumble

Writer Cath posted:

I'll write a 1000 word non sexy fanfiction about the person who eliminates my dude.

If my dude wins, $25 to my local Humane Society.

Stale Saltines posted:

I share your positive outlook on this event :)

$50 to Vitamin Angels if my team gets a wrestler whose name contains an A

VJeff posted:

How do we get a roulette spot? This is my first time doing this.

I don't have a lot of cash to spare, soooo. Let's see.

To the winning team's charity of choice, I'll donate:
$1 for every person Sami Zayn eliminates
$1 for every person Dean Ambrose eliminates
$5 for every loving awesome Kofi Kingston avoids elimination spot (let's cap this at 3, just in case)

I'll also write a series of essays titled "The WWE Superstars More Elite Than [Superstar To Be Determined]", highlighting and extolling the careers of every WWE superstar who lasts longer than the superstar I get by roulette, at least 250 words each, to be finished by WrestleMania.

Basic Chunnel posted:

I'll be donating to SAVA, a local DV shelter.

$5 if my entrant successfully makes it to the ring
$5 for each worker my entrant eliminates
$10 for every entrant eliminated by a ONO shield reunion
$25 if my entrant is eliminated by a ONO shield reunion
$25 if Tye Dillinger comes in at 10
$25 if Kurt Angle makes an appearance
$25 if Christian makes an appearance
$10 if Goldberg gets visibly gassed before the end of the match.
$20 if Lesnar uses a move other than striking or german suplex

Petit Gregory posted:

Same toxx as last year's:

The team of the wrestler that eliminates my guy gets to pick my next avatar

and

I will donate $50 to Alzheimer's Association if R-Truth forgets the stip of the match.

Endless Mike posted:

I will donate $1 for every minute the iron man lasts to Planned Parenthood, and an even $100 if he breaks the record (currently 1:02:12 by Rey Mysterio) OR is the winner.

ParanoidInc posted:

I will donate 10$ to Code Pink for every wrestler my entrant eliminates, and will donate 30$ to a charity of the team that eliminated my wrestler's choice. Also, I will write a detailed review of the eliminator's last PPV match framing it as a five and three fourths star classic.

TV Zombie posted:

$15 to charity of PSP's choice if my wrestler is eliminated

The team of the wrestler that eliminates my wrestler chooses my next avatar.

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Same as always, I'll get an avatar of the guy that eliminates my guy. If my guy wins, I'll get an avatar of him. I'll keep it until at least SummerSlam.

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Same as ever. If the winner is my number or someone who has never won a World Championship before, I'll record myself talking to strangers in London dressed as that wrestler.

Valentin posted:

I will get an avatar of whoever eliminates my entrant (or an av of my entrant, if he wins).

$5 to the ACLU for each wrestler my entrant eliminates ($15 minimum, so I'll still donate even if he enters and is immediately thrown out).

An additional $10 to the ACLU if Tye Dillinger enters at 10.

SteamyV posted:

Same as BodyMassageMachine

HerraS posted:

If my guy gets eliminated I will donate 10 eurobucks to a charity chosen by the team of the guy who eliminated my guy.

If my guy wins I will donate to a charity of my team's choosing, the total will be the amount of time my wrestler spent in the Royal Rumble match with minutes= dollars and seconds = cents (so if they lasted 16 minutes and 13 seconds I'll donate 16.13 dollars), with a minimum amount of 10.

GenericMartini posted:

I will donate 10 dollars to a charity of PSP's choice if Braun, Taker, or Goldberg win the rumble

NickRoweFillea posted:

$10 to St. Jude if my guy wins
Doubled if my guy is Brock Lesnar again and he wins
Tripled if my guy is Goldberg and he eliminates Brock Lesnar

Karmine posted:

If my entrant wins I will donate $15 to Planned Parenthood. If they lose I will donate $25.

Liquid Communism posted:

All donations to RAINN :

$5 if my guy makes it to the ring
$5 for each elimination they get
$20 if I get Sami Zayn
$50 if Zayn wins.

Golashes posted:

If my guy wins then the value of the first prize for the PSP prediction game will have a floor of $100, I already regret this i'm actually losing money to work gently caress

History Comes Inside! posted:

Rumble Toxx thread is my favourite charity event of the year.

If my guy wins the rumble $5 to whatever the most popular charity in the thread is for every guy they eliminate on their path to victory.

If my guy loses, $5 to the charity of the eliminating team's choice for every guy their guy eliminates, and that team gets to choose my new name and av to be kept until at least the next Rumble.

The Berzerker posted:

All my Toxxes are in sad :canada: dollars

$5 to Planned Parenthood for every elimination my Rumble Roulette guy gets
+$20 if my guy wins the Rumble
+$10 if my guy eliminates whoever forums user "E.G.G.S."'s roulette guy is
+$10 if whoever forums user "E.G.G.S."'s roulette guy is eliminates my guy

sk posted:

i will donate $0.10 to ACLU for every pound the winning wrestler weighs (billed weight)

Wazzu posted:

I'll change my avatar to the winner.

$1 for each wrestler eliminated by my roulette pick and goldberg
+10 if they win the rumble
+5 if I subjectively enjoy the rumble after several poor years

In Australian dollars to Givedirectly universal income https://effectivealtruism.org.au/donate

MotU posted:

All donations to AFSP

5$ for every guy my guy eliminates
10$ if my guy eliminates no one
2000¥ if Kenny Omega is in the Rumble
3000¥ if my guy is Kenny Omega

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jan 25, 2017

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I bet the Royal Rumble is good.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Standard toxx:

$5 to a charity belonging to a member of the team that eliminated my wrestler's choice.
An extra five if that wrestler wins the rumble, or gets any of the general accolades for the rumble (most eliminations, ironman, etc) (so if a guy is the ironman, wins the rumble, and got most eliminations, and one of those eliminations was my guy, it's $20)

$15 to Child's Play if my team wins

Also, if my wrestler is eliminated by JunpeiHyde's wrestler, then $5 to a charity of her choice (in addition to all of the above)

If my wrestler lasts less time than JunpeiHyde's wrestler, $5 to a charity of her choice.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

Standard toxx:

$15 to Child's Play if my team wins

I agree to the competitive toxx listed here. Therefore, if my wrestler is eliminated by Senerio's wrestler, $5 to a charity of his choosing, and also $5 if his wrestler lasts longer.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
10 bucks to the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation for each participant Dean Ambrose eliminates. If he eliminates nobody, I'll still donate ten bucks to them.

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?
I drew Goldust in the past 2 lotteries. If I get Goldust again, 50€ to RAINN.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm sorry HOTLANTA MAN but the Brain will never behave.

We havin' a roulette again this year?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
$10 to the ASPCA if my contestant does not win.

HOWEVER

If my contestant loses to "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns, the "Old Dog Whose Yard It Is" The Undertaker, "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar, or any other wrestler with a reasonably often used animal-related nickname, $35 to the ASPCA.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
if my guy loses i change my name to the guy who tossed my guy out and i become mod of rowdy ringsports. if the guy who tossed my guy out already has an account then i change my name to a dead wrestler of the winning team's choosing. if my guy wins then i change my name to that guy's name and i become admin.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

$10 donation to the ACLU for every McMahon who appears on the show (HHH counts), $20 for every one in the Rumble itself.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

It's for charity, why not. :homebrew:

I will donate the cumulative sum of the following to the Howard Brown Health Center here in Chicago:

$5 per competitor eliminated by my team
$25 if my team is eliminated prior to the wrestler of the next team's arrival in the ring
$50 if my team is eliminated by Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar
$51 if my team IS Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar
$100 if my team wins the Royal Rumble

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'll write a 1000 word non sexy fanfiction about the person who eliminates my dude.

If my dude wins, $25 to my local Humane Society.

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 12, 2017

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I bet the Royal Rumble is good.

I share your positive outlook on this event :)

$50 to Vitamin Angels if my team gets a wrestler whose name contains an A

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

$5 for every loving awesome Kofi Kingston avoids elimination spot (let's cap this at 3, just in case)
$10 if Tye Dillinger debuts at 10.

I'll also write a series of essays titled "The WWE Superstars More Elite Than [Superstar To Be Determined]", highlighting and extolling the careers of every WWE superstar who lasts longer than the superstar I get by roulette, at least 250 words each, to be finished by WrestleMania.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jan 12, 2017

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

VJeff posted:

darkstar will make a signup thread next week, and you'll 10 days to sign up. Teams will be sent out the weekend of and you'll have 48 hours to talk trash in the roulette thread with your teammates. Then you cheer like hell for your number and its Jim Duggan or something

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

oatgan posted:

darkstar will make a signup thread next week, and you'll 10 days to sign up. Teams will be sent out the weekend of and you'll have 48 hours to talk trash in the roulette thread with your teammates. Then you cheer like hell for your number and its Jim Duggan or something

poo poo yeah let's go Team Goldust.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I'll be donating to SAVA, a local DV shelter.

$5 if my entrant successfully makes it to the ring
$5 for each worker my entrant eliminates
$10 for every entrant eliminated by a ONO shield reunion
$25 if my entrant is eliminated by a ONO shield reunion
$25 if Tye Dillinger comes in at 10
$25 if Kurt Angle makes an appearance
$25 if Christian makes an appearance
$10 if Goldberg gets visibly gassed before the end of the match.
$20 if Lesnar uses a move other than striking or german suplex

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Same toxx as last year's:

The team of the wrestler that eliminates my guy gets to pick my next avatar

and

I will donate $50 to Alzheimer's Association if R-Truth forgets the stip of the match.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I got fifty bucks I will donate regardless but the winner can choose the charity.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I will donate $1 for every minute the iron man lasts to Planned Parenthood, and an even $100 if he breaks the record (currently 1:02:12 by Rey Mysterio) OR is the winner.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
I will donate 10$ to Code Pink for every wrestler my entrant eliminates, and will donate 30$ to a charity of the team that eliminated my wrestler's choice. Also, I will write a detailed review of the eliminator's last PPV match framing it as a five and three fourths star classic.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Edit: Avatar change until the next RR.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jan 13, 2017

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Same as always, I'll get an avatar of the guy that eliminates my guy. If my guy wins, I'll get an avatar of him. I'll keep it until at least SummerSlam.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Same as ever. If the winner is my number or someone who has never won a World Championship before, I'll record myself talking to strangers in London dressed as that wrestler.

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

I will get an avatar of whoever eliminates my entrant (or an av of my entrant, if he wins).

$5 to the ACLU for each wrestler my entrant eliminates ($15 minimum, so I'll still donate even if he enters and is immediately thrown out).

An additional $10 to the ACLU if Tye Dillinger enters at 10.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

Can I suggest Wounded Warrior Project?

https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Sure, that works.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Same

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

If my guy gets eliminated I will donate 10 eurobucks to a charity chosen by the team of the guy who eliminated my guy.

If my guy wins I will donate to a charity of my team's choosing, the total will be the amount of time my wrestler spent in the Royal Rumble match with minutes= dollars and seconds = cents (so if they lasted 16 minutes and 13 seconds I'll donate 16.13 dollars), with a minimum amount of 10.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I will donate 10 dollars to a charity of PSP's choice if Braun, Taker, or Goldberg win the rumble

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
$10 to St. Jude if my guy wins
Doubled if my guy is Brock Lesnar again and he wins
Tripled if my guy is Goldberg and he eliminates Brock Lesnar

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
If my entrant wins I will donate $15 to Planned Parenthood. If they lose I will donate $25.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Who is going to enforce these toxins?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Brock Lesnar posted:

if my guy loses i change my name to the guy who tossed my guy out and i become mod of rowdy ringsports. if the guy who tossed my guy out already has an account then i change my name to a dead wrestler of the winning team's choosing. if my guy wins then i change my name to that guy's name and i become admin.

just saying

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

All donations to RAINN :

$5 if my guy makes it to the ring
$5 for each elimination they get
$20 if I get Sami Zayn
$50 if Zayn wins.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
If my guy wins then the value of the first prize for the PSP prediction game will have a floor of $100, I already regret this i'm actually losing money to work gently caress

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rumble Toxx thread is my favourite charity event of the year.

If my guy wins the rumble $5 to whatever the most popular charity in the thread is for every guy they eliminate on their path to victory.

If my guy loses, $5 to the charity of the eliminating team's choice for every guy their guy eliminates, and that team gets to choose my new name and av to be kept until at least the next Rumble.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dr. Baker posted:

Who is going to enforce these toxins?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DarkstarIV posted:

:havlat: Failure to follow through on your toxxes will result in your account being banned. :havlat:

Before the Rumble happens I'll talk to DarkStarIV about getting all these toxxes collated (if they weren't already planning on doing that) and then we'll tick them off as each is fulfilled (or not). Failure to follow through on a toxx absolutely will result in an account being banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

All my Toxxes are in sad :canada: dollars

$5 to Planned Parenthood for every elimination my Rumble Roulette guy gets
+$20 if my guy wins the Rumble
+$10 if my guy eliminates whoever forums user "E.G.G.S."'s roulette guy is
+$10 if whoever forums user "E.G.G.S."'s roulette guy is eliminates my guy

• Locked thread