Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Haven't been following along at home? Head still stuck in the sand from the election? Well, we have our President, but who has he appointed to do all the work for aide him in his role? Let's start off with someone I know of well.

BETSY DEVOS

ROLE: SECRETARY OF EDUCATION

Revered by Republicans and reviled by just about everyone not from Grand Rapids, DeVos is said to be the defacto ruler of Michigan politics. Has campaigned and cowed all detractors on both peninsulas to become empress in all but name. Is responsible for the weakening of local and state elected positions to maintain outside control of the government. You can read more about that in detail here.

She has a pet project in the complete annihilation of public education, and thus far, has been doing quite a good job of it! If you recall seeing the state of Detroit's schools sometime within the last year, then you now know who's responsible for them! (If not, check it out here.) In addition, she is also a noted wonk in the area of virtual schooling, because who needs teachers?

Additionally, it's worth mentioning that her vast stores of wealth are inherited; it came from notorious MLM-run Amway.

If you have a quick summary of a Cabinet member you'd like to post, then share! It's good to know who's going to serve us going into the next presidency!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

*gaping maw to hell rips open*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm going to lose my job because of DeVos and have a psychotic break involving lots of mazel tov cocktails

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

mazel tov cocktails

• Locked thread