Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

this is a stickup posted:

pretty much everyone I'd assume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

OMGVBFLOL posted:

at least the two hundred-ish hours i spent on those games makes sense. it's the 147 hours in farming simulator '15 that still confuse me

I got like 40 hours in Euro Truck Simulator, it definitely doesn't feel like I've played that long lol

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Garrus is the one true romance option.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

OMGVBFLOL posted:

at least the two hundred-ish hours i spent on those games makes sense. it's the 147 hours in farming simulator '15 that still confuse me

sounds like you're addicted to hoes

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Asiina posted:

Asiina is correct.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

busb posted:

sounds like you're addicted to hoes

:perfect:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina posted:

Garrus is a bro, not a romantic partner. :colbert:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

100YrsofAttitude posted:

If anyone wants to run Cookfia 3, I'd be happy to send them my notes. The last iteration was perhaps a bit heavy on powers, but the currency system from the first game takes a lot of micromanaging. I could maybe do it if I get a more regularly scheduled job, but at the moment I'm sort of all over the place, and I'm not really all that good with irregularity.

send me your notes

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm a terrible cook and I hate doing it. Cookfia is the only thing that will actually get me in the kitchen

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey can somebody who knows poo poo about podcasts pm me

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

PMed

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Garrus is a bro, not a romantic partner. :colbert:

BFFs make the best romantic partners.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Flying Leatherman posted:

I don't know what exactly Cookfia would entail but it sounds amazing and I would 100% play it.

e: I just read Cookfia 2, and my goodness, do I ever want to do this.

Anybody got a link for either of these games? I'd like to read them!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

CapitalistPig posted:

FF3 is coming..... soon

Also, I want in on this again. Either pre-sign (if you're taking those), or shoot me a PM when you open it, pretty please?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Presign for FF3 as well

I can make you a Infinitum Approved badge if you like CPig, because it is def Inf Approved

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Alright I'll get it to you no later than Sunday.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I like that FF2 Mafia is still in votefinder 2 months after it finished.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Presign ff3 tho I'm pretty sure I have said this about 5 times now

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I created an Infinitum Approved.psd badge if anyone wants to use it in their games.

I approve of all Mafia games, because they are cool and good. Just whack that bad boy on your title image and watch attendance soar.
Failure to whack that bad boy on your title image will result in a terrible game where everyone hates each other.

I'm sorry you don't appreciate Aussie larrikinism for what it is EccoRaven, I was merely having a laugh and meant no offense~

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Infinitum why did you take it so far tho

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
"I dunno Pera, why do you take things so far"

I'M A WOMEN OF EXTREMES MY DUDE

Real talk tho, rude, drat. Not that I have any business policing anybody's behavior.

Where did you get your avatar and do you think I am irredeemably poo poo at mafia

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

peramene posted:

Infinitum why did you take it so far tho

It's funny to photoshop things on a forum known for photoshopping things? :shrug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ecco unapproved was funny but we're at dead horse status

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

peramene posted:

Where did you get your avatar and do you think I am irredeemably poo poo at mafia

My av is from King of Dragon Pass

I think anyone can be good at mafia, and everyone has their own individual play styles and it helps to vary them up every now and then to ensure your meta stays phunky monkey phresh

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Make fun of me instead please next time. I'm not like other people

Or am I just tricking ya'll somehow in some kind of triple reacharound

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'll make fun of anyone I drat well please, because I never actually mean anything by it and it's all in good fun

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I would NEVER police your language or behavior. Just why not make fun of someone who will enjoy it with you? It was only a please. You are obviously free to do precisely and exactly what you wish at all times and in all ways with the confines of laws and poo poo

Idk man I'm drunk in just trying to help

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Because I assume everyone knows how to laugh at themselves sometimes

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Also drunk checking in

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

IllegallySober posted:

Anybody got a link for either of these games? I'd like to read them!

http://votefinder.org/game/cookfia

http://votefinder.org/game/cookfia-2

Chores, if you end up deciding not to run it, I might.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
ima gonna be straight here.

i dont like infinitum, as he is a filthy weeaboo, but what he did is the mildest possible form of trolling.
ecco can't take jokes, so just don't post about it anymore as you seem to care a lot about what people think of you.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i made a table today but one of the legs had its holes drilled a bit off and i'm put out a tad

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

MADE made, or Assemble made?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

And here I thought you misspelt Lark, like in to have a lark or something like that. I learned a word today.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
shut the gently caress up about the situation pls

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

So you're a chav?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

busb posted:

i made a table today but one of the legs had its holes drilled a bit off and i'm put out a tad

What kind of table?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mr. F! posted:

What kind of table?

I dont think the details are important. If they were, it'd be notable and then where would he put his cups? He'd have no table at all.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I once broke a table by posting too big of a picture on it. It was the SA tables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

CCKeane posted:

I dont think the details are important. If they were, it'd be notable and then where would he put his cups? He'd have no table at all.

lmao this is a good post even if I had to read it three times before I got it and laughed.