Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The joke here is a little bit meta. Youth pastors act as social guideposts and role models for children, early teens and young adults from a Christian perspective. They're pretty common in the US. It's been a tactic in recent decades to try and adopt the attitudes of some of the wayward and sinful attractions of youth culture and affect a more laid back and casual approach to introducing the gospel and associated values to children who may otherwise be tempted by negative associations. The humor here is that youth pastors tend to be more straightlaced and proper, and this Twitter user has affected some exaggerated grammar and punctuation to subvert that image. He introduces himself as Chet (not his real name) to evoke the image of the young white male that typifies the youth pastor image -- the name also has connotations of the sort of casual informality that suggests he is approachable as both a spiritual mentor and a personal friend. I'm a huge prick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

america is a christian country, gtfo

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Heath posted:

The joke here is a little bit meta. Youth pastors act as social guideposts and role models for children, early teens and young adults from a Christian perspective. They're pretty common in the US. It's been a tactic in recent decades to try and adopt the attitudes of some of the wayward and sinful attractions of youth culture and affect a more laid back and casual approach to introducing the gospel and associated values to children who may otherwise be tempted by negative associations. The humor here is that youth pastors tend to be more straightlaced and proper, and this Twitter user has affected some exaggerated grammar and punctuation to subvert that image. He introduces himself as Chet (not his real name) to evoke the image of the young white male that typifies the youth pastor image -- the name also has connotations of the sort of casual informality that suggests he is approachable as both a spiritual mentor and a personal friend. I'm a huge prick

thank you :)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Word filters on point as usual.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Karate Bastard posted:

Word filters on point as usual.

Not a word filter anymore.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Pity. Thanks Heath!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I thought the post was funny :saddowns:

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 14:40 on Jan 15, 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yes well that's on you

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Heath posted:

Idgi

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Heath posted:

Ty

Doc Hawkins posted:

america is a christian country, gtfo

Muslim need a Chet

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Burt Sexual posted:

Ty

Muslim need a Chet

why "holla" when you can "allah"

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

sweeperbravo posted:

why "holla" when you can "allah"

because I'm spanish you racist gently caress

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
so is "permabanned user niggerstomper58" a real poster who actually happened, or an ancient funnypost by someone in FYAD?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's both.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Machai posted:

because I'm spanish you racist gently caress

Why not do both? Most of Spain was Muslim until the 13th century.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467980&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Not a word filter anymore.
I suppose this is one of those times where a word filter is turned off but people continue to type it in manually because it has become so ubiquitous that it seems to make more sense than the original word.

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

so is "permabanned user niggerstomper58" a real poster who actually happened, or an ancient funnypost by someone in FYAD?
He loved making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Heath was making a joke you massive idiots.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dongattack posted:

wait wait wait

if you rail a man really hard during doggy style, can you accidentally slap your balls together really hard? if so, what is it called and does it end sexytime?

Nathilus posted:

Well I did say ama. Okay science time, remember those inertial balls that clack together, one hits the middle two and the force is imparted to the forth which swings, then it all happens in reverse? Human testicles work the same way.

Yes when you are balls deep in a dude's rear end in certain positions, your nuts will bounce against his nuts. But again without much resistance the force just makes em flop around, plus remember nuts are pretty soft in the first place. Its a little unwieldy but not painful.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff, you might say.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Jedit posted:

Imagine four balls on the edge of a butt, you might say.

ftfy

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
How about both at the same time:

Jedit posted:

Imagine four balls on the edge of a butte, you might say.

:v:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I love this thread. :allears:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I would have said "four balls on the edging of Cliff", but Mr Richard has had quite enough intrusion into his personal life of late.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

:haw:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jesus christ

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Just imagine I posted all of those zoom-y eyed reaction type emoticons here because I don't know them all. This is fantastic.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Powaqoatse posted:

Heath was making a joke you massive idiots.

Idgi

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

you massive idiot.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

BJPaskoff posted:

Just imagine I posted all of those zoom-y eyed reaction type emoticons here because I don't know them all. This is fantastic.

:eyepop::prepop::chanpop::captainpop::trumppop::bernpop::zenpop::shittypop::popeye:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

You forgot :eyepoop:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Merlot Brougham posted:

I have a couple of boxes full of letters written to my Great-Grandparents from their kin back in Moravia. Can anyone help me figure out what they're saying? Here's a quick sample. Willing to put in effort if anyone is fluent in Czech

FreudianSlippers posted:

My Slavic is a bit rusty but here's a quick and dirty translation

"My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being hosed arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I hosed you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest loving I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, loving in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your oval office, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore’s glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s oval office. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your oval office is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier."

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I knew from the first two lines.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Yestermoment posted:

I knew from the first two lines.

same

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I mean good on him for finding a lady who was into it but James Joyce was a dirty, dirty man. :stare:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I mean good on him for finding a lady who was into it but James Joyce was a dirty, dirty man. :stare:

How do you think he got that eyepatch?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Guy Mann posted:

How do you think he got that eyepatch?

A sharp fart just tore that cornea the gently caress off

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
James Joyce, foreverially eyepatched with permanent fart tongue and loving it

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Joyce was a dirty rear end man but I can't help but laugh at how he describes everything so enthusiastically. "Gonna rail Nora until she's a heaping pile of farts and queefs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I hope Nora got hazard pay. :smith: