Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Has she finally had enough of Chio's poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Chio and Manana are soulmates. Nothing can make them abandon each other, not even Yuki's abs.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hakumei & Mikochi are back :toot:

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Angel Densetsu (which I'd vaguely classify as material for this thread) popped into my head for some reason, and next thing I know, I was rereading it in its entirety. I just finished doing that, and wow. It's so good. It's so good! I completely forgot how good it was but it's so so good! It might literally be my favourite Manga ever. Certainly among the only ones I've ever reread along with FMA and Dragon Ball.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Amppelix posted:

Angel Densetsu (which I'd vaguely classify as material for this thread) popped into my head for some reason, and next thing I know, I was rereading it in its entirety. I just finished doing that, and wow. It's so good. It's so good! I completely forgot how good it was but it's so so good! It might literally be my favourite Manga ever. Certainly among the only ones I've ever reread along with FMA and Dragon Ball.

It's a real hell of a manga and it's a shame that there's no official english release.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Seconded. Also Kirby guy, your av is adorable.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Mikochi's sister! :3:

I can't be the only person to want this to be available in English and book form. The art is so good and it's really relaxing and fun to read.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Amppelix posted:

That was definitely linked in the previous thread! Good to bring it up because as it's unlicensed, it's fair game!!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Angel-Densetsu

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New Sanova Bocchi Its movie time. A touching suspense crime fantasy battle-action dog story.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Ah, I love a good old...
*checks queue card*
... touching ... suspense crime fantasy ... battle-action dog story...

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

JosephWongKS posted:

New Sleepy Demon Princess - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/Ch-023--I-m-Going-to-Visit-You-Tonight?id=343357

Demon Monk is truly too pure for this sinful world.

Quoting myself here because I went back to read the series from Chapter 1 again, and I'm really amazed and impressed at how much mileage and variety the mangaka has gotten out of the premise of "Spoilt princess wants to sleep well".

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
That's because the actual premise is "'The Ransom of Red Chief', if the kidnappee were a fantasy princess".

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
New Daidai Wa!

:negative:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
This might just be the craziest Dansan Joshi chapter to date.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New bird cafe

It's both a rather lengthy and adorable chapter :3:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Chio-chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Chio-chan-no-Tsuugakuro/Vol-004-Ch-017--Chio-Fisher?id=344130

In which Chio and Manana are great friends to each other. :3:

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I'd say "I can't wait until Chio plays Uncharted" but i think she's a PC gamer. Alas.

Well then, I hope she gets to play DOOM in the near future. Even if i'm not sure how you'd translate the Doom Slayer's gimmick to Chio's antics, i hope we at least see a nod to it, like with the new Tomb Raider.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

JosephWongKS posted:

New Chio-chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Chio-chan-no-Tsuugakuro/Vol-004-Ch-017--Chio-Fisher?id=344130

What a great panel

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

The omake at the end is the one that really shows how they are best friends.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I'm so far behind on Chio-chan, and I probably won't catch up anytime soon :(

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I'm so far behind on Chio-chan, and I probably won't catch up anytime soon :(

It's less than 20 chapters yo~

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Guessing whomever is translating Hakumei & Mikochi got a whole bunch of raws because here's another one. Now I really want to go on an overnight train ride/vacation myself.

HouseofGlass
Apr 18, 2005
Quick! To the Bat-Fax!

Nate RFB posted:

Guessing whomever is translating Hakumei & Mikochi got a whole bunch of raws because here's another one. Now I really want to go on an overnight train ride/vacation myself.

Oh, no, sorry, we don't have any extra raws. We're using the same ebook raws as always, we just figured we should do a few chapters since it's been a while!

Hakumei & Mikochi only has 10 chapters a year so we can only go so fast, sadly.

HouseofGlass fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jan 27, 2017

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Thanks for what you guys do! It's probably my favorite to read, it's such an interesting world with some great characters.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

HouseofGlass posted:

Oh, no, sorry, we don't have any extra raws. We're using the same ebook raws as always, we just figured we should do a few chapters since it's been a while!

Hakumei & Mikochi only has 10 chapters a year so we can only go so fast, sadly.

Thanks for the wonderful tls of a wonderful manga. It's one of my favorites. Keep on doing what you do :D

HouseofGlass
Apr 18, 2005
Quick! To the Bat-Fax!

Onean posted:

Thanks for what you guys do! It's probably my favorite to read, it's such an interesting world with some great characters.

Thanks! My favorite chapters are the ones where they don't write an entire dictionary entry on the last page I have to translate!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone for saying nice things. :)

HouseofGlass fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jan 27, 2017

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It has a super duper good TL/localization so thanks for all the great work on a great lil' manga.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
A new Takeo-chan!
It's day or two old, but still.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Demi-chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ajin-chan-wa-Kataritai/Vol-004-Ch-026--Dullahan-Transcends-Time-and-Space--Part-002-?id=345176

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Aw, that's nice. :3: Looks like Machi was inspired and wants to become a physicist! Have you been following the anime?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Hakumei & Mikochi~

Hakumei's raincoat reminds me of Rakka's getup in :hr:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

DrSunshine posted:

Aw, that's nice. :3: Looks like Machi was inspired and wants to become a physicist! Have you been following the anime?

Haven't had the time to watch the anime, unfortunately.

Also, new Sleepy Princess!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/Ch-024--My-Laundry-Path?id=345424

You'd have thought the demons would have upgraded their security procedures by now, after having spent so much time with the princess.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

JosephWongKS posted:

You'd have thought the demons would have upgraded their security procedures by now, after having spent so much time with the princess.

The Princess is an unstoppable force.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

Haven't had the time to watch the anime, unfortunately.

Also, new Sleepy Princess!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/Ch-024--My-Laundry-Path?id=345424

At this rate they could just put a sleep-deprived Princess as a barrier to stop the hero! She'd destroy him in an instant if she thought he could get her a way to sleep.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

DrSunshine posted:

At this rate they could just put a sleep-deprived Princess as a barrier to stop the hero!

She's already done that, with all the magic artifacts she's stolen.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Schubalts posted:

She's already done that, with all the magic artifacts she's stolen.

She'll usurp the Demon King's place as final boss pretty soon -- if she hasn't already.

The latest chapter of Chio-chan's way to school is the funniest it's been in a while! Had me laughing out loud at a bunch of parts as it steadily got further and further into the joke.

EDIT: Also what is your avatar even from??

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

She'll usurp the Demon King's place as final boss pretty soon -- if she hasn't already.

The latest chapter of Chio-chan's way to school is the funniest it's been in a while! Had me laughing out loud at a bunch of parts as it steadily got further and further into the joke.

EDIT: Also what is your avatar even from??

I can't believe there is someone in an anime thread who doesn't know about Senran Kagura.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hitoshi Ashinano Ends Kotonoba Drive Manga

quote:

The March issue of Kodansha's Afternoon magazine published the final chapter of Hitoshi Ashinano's Kotonoba Drive manga on January 25. Kodansha will publish the manga's fourth and final compiled book volume on March 23.
aw

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

chumbler posted:

I can't believe there is someone in an anime thread who doesn't know about Senran Kagura.
I only know enough to know I don't want to know more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Why can't we ever have anything nice.