Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

now your phone can be as elegant as you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Hug in a Can posted:

now your phone can be as elegant as you

that is fuckin dope

RocketSurgeon
Mar 2, 2008

Do not believe their soft lies. Nothing is squirrel proof. Nothing!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

RocketSurgeon posted:

Do not believe their soft lies. Nothing is squirrel proof. Nothing!

Squirrels will follow you to the loving moon

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Last year, in Portland, Oregon, a mother squirrel made her nest in our chimney. When the babies grew large enough, they fell into our fireplace. I have caught five (5) squirrels with rose handling gloves and tupperware containers in the last year, my housemates four (4) and six (6). I told my housemate we should have kept one and tamed it or made it an example to its brethren, but she said no. She later said I was right.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm looking for a new t-shirt, if anyone can link a cool one I'll buy it.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

stimulated emission posted:

If you are a lady who likes pretty things you can also try BornPretty, which is pretty much just a frontend for AliExpress stuff but the shop interface and more limited inventory makes it easier to find what you want. You can get nail art supplies real cheap (striping tape, cleaning brushes, rhinestones, etc) as well as some awesome hair stuff and weird accessories like those bean sprout clips. Don't trust their single day turnaround but every time I've ordered from them it's come in 2 weeks or less (but ymmv)
I got these last time (as well as a bunch of other crap) and I have not died of cadmium poisoning yet
http://www.bornprettystore.com/flying-little-hair-clip-hair-pretty-decoration-hair-slide-clip-p-17848.html
http://www.bornprettystore.com/stylish-planet-rabbit-hairpin-hair-clip-astronaut-hair-decoration-patterns-p-27939.html

I can vouch for BornPretty. Their mirror chrome nail polish is dope. Recently ordered a bunch of holographic foil because it was on sale for something stupid like 99c for 15 sheets so I'm looking forward to that turning up soon.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hemale in pain posted:

I'm looking for a new t-shirt, if anyone can link a cool one I'll buy it.

These shirts are bamboo fiber, which is incredibly comfortable. The price is good and they are very nice-looking.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Cheap bag with many compartments, I always have one in the car, good for makeup and etc as well ~2.50

Put these over your feet to mop the floor, good if you have a relatively small amount of linoleum in your kitchen/bathroom and a proper mop is overkill ~70 cents

This removes hair from drains ~40 cents

This egg timer is weirdly charming to me ~1.40

It seems weird, but these bags really do improve your ability to make baked potatoes in your microwave ~1.20

Woden
May 6, 2006
Only things I've bought so far are cheap electronics which I've been to lazy to test. You only have 15 days to make sure your poo poo isn't broken after saying it arrived but I figure at these prices I can take the hit.

Probably the thorium softening them up.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This will be perfect to kill those birds that keep stealing the squirrels food

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Vagina Tightening Tablets

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like the etc in the ingredients

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hi! I'm 3O and this is my big, gay condo.

Also, Aliexpress is cool and good. I've bought some Nike reps that are almost perfect and have lasted as long or longer as the real thing. Also bought some "Yeti" cups that had very real looking boxes, tags and decals. Also bought some other odds and ends for motorcycles and RC stuff.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 19, 2017

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I like to browse clothing from time to time on aliexpress. Bought an offbrand jacket against my good judgement. It arrived in a bag duct taped to hell and the jacket lining looked like it had mold. It felt as though they picked a random one off the factory floor and threw it in a repurposed garbage bin with "overseas" scribbled on it. Nothing a trip in the wash didn't fix but it also fit bad. Anyway do what everyone here recommended already and just buy cheap cool knick knacks.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Retard Tranny posted:

Also, Aliexpress is cool and good. I've bought some Nike reps that are almost perfect and have lasted as long or longer as the real thing. Also bought some "Yeti" cups that had very real looking boxes, tags and decals. Also bought some other odds and ends for motorcycles and RC stuff.

I assume they're making the legitimate product, and any they sell at higher profit through Aliexpress they explain to Yeti they "lost". It's like buying stuff out of the back of a truck, but from thousands of miles away and suspiciously subsidized by the Chinese government

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

communism owns

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

aaahh thank you

Blue Train posted:

This will be perfect to kill those birds that keep stealing the squirrels food

:agreed:

I have this (from another seller but w/e) because I'm garbage: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-arrival-Big-Size-14-13-5cm-3D-Printing-Dog-Coin-purses-cartoon-doge-Face/32648516082.html

I spent about $35 on christmas gifts/stuff for myself and used swagbucks (yeah I know) to get cash back or w/e and the only problem is that it takes forever to get credited due to shipping time. #fwp

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

Pick posted:

Or, for $1.30, you can get a cat bursting out of your toilet

I just ordered 6 of these and I know exactly which middle of nowhere trucker lounge I'm going to put one in

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Does this website have anything that would be good for assassinating a toddler?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I bought a custom acoustic western guitar with custom designed CNC/laser-engraved inlays and my daughter's name engraved on the headstock for 400 dollars and I'm really happy about the purchase.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

it's called a sanxian, racist

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

luncheon meat posted:

I just ordered 6 of these and I know exactly which middle of nowhere trucker lounge I'm going to put one in

These are some of the greatest applications of aliexpress products

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

scrubs season six posted:

Does this website have anything that would be good for assassinating a toddler?

go to the toys section, filter from cheapest to most expensive. buy anything on the first page.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I paid like $10 for this on amazon and it's great. Mine has lasted more than a year now.
folding pill case:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Who...2599636102.html

there are so many pill cases of all shapes and kinds!

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
I must say the quality of the flag doormats is exceptional. I do recommend buying the one with the Australian flag.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40-...f1-1ed0de9c5177

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Devian666 posted:

I must say the quality of the flag doormats is exceptional. I do recommend buying the one with the Australian flag.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40-...f1-1ed0de9c5177

Doesn't the Australian flag have six stars?

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

The last star in the southern cross costs an extra $50.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Sticky fingered Aussies stole one

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
Get 5 Rogue One coins for about $14USD. A bargain compared with an official coin from the New Zealand Mint.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...8c-13d9a06b11b9

https://www.nzmint.com/coin-collections/star-wars-rogue-one-rebellion-1oz-fine-silver-coin?nav=5893

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

For the few goons doing the sex, reusable condoms can save you lots of money :

http://s.aliexpress.com/riQBzyuq

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Minimalist Program posted:

I bought a custom acoustic western guitar with custom designed CNC/laser-engraved inlays and my daughter's name engraved on the headstock for 400 dollars and I'm really happy about the purchase.

Which seller was that? I'm interested

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Shameful

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Devian666 posted:

The last star in the southern cross costs an extra $50.

I won't be able to navigate without it...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Retard Tranny posted:

For the few goons doing the sex, reusable condoms can save you lots of money :

http://s.aliexpress.com/riQBzyuq

:stonk: that looks like a loving torture weapon

tho i guess some people are into that

e: lol all the reviews are saying they're too small :awesome:

Xaris fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jan 19, 2017

flyingporcupine
Feb 21, 2010

by Pragmatica

Xaris posted:

:stonk: that looks like a loving torture weapon

tho i guess some people are into that

e: lol all the reviews are saying they're too small :awesome:

As someone who lived in china during pretty much all my teenage years I can authoritatively state that all condoms sold in china are penis corsets, and even western brands are sized down and physically painful to put on.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
A lot of the makeup is produced alongside real stuff that goes to MAC counters and is sold as legit MAC prices
The difference is MAC orders a run of say, 50,000 pieces. Those are made under the watchful eyes of MAC representatives and also the factory representives, because the factory likes the money. Everything is clean, the ingredients are carefully sourced, etc. So people rarely get eye infections from a real MAC shadow.

After the run is over, though, and tnr MAC guys go to their hotels and count the hours til they can go home, the factory slams into overdrive, trying to produce another 20k-30k units in one night, before they start on whatever official job tomorrow. The factory higher ups may or may not be there, may or may not know, but either way, gently caress it. Don't have time to clean the tanks, oh look a rat fell in that one, oh well, we're out of black pigment from the MAC people, drag in those barrels of "pigment" we found by the side of the highway.

The sleeves are faked elsewhere, in some cases the containers are too. That doesn't stop people from buying that stuff. Well-off local people who know what's up tend to try to purchase the very first knockoffs of a batch, since they have less rat pigment and lead and poo poo in them. Then a wave of whatever was faked slowly spreads out across Asia, down into India, over into the middle east, if it wasn't specifically reserved for online selling.

I find it fascinating because people will always find a way to do poo poo like this.

But yeah don't buy makeup. Some people risk the makeup brushes and do okay, I would just.. Sterilize them if you do that.

Also if you buy dongs and such from aliexpress, you're likely to get a chemical stinkdong that burns the skin on your wrist, never mind your more sensitive areas. I learned that one via Amazon, too. It was like a dong-shaped chemical weapon

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Hey you want to buy some tellurium https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-...8a-eb018f55d2ba
be careful if you do because ingesting even the tiniest bit will make you smell like death for months.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Also if you buy dongs and such from aliexpress, you're likely to get a chemical stinkdong that burns the skin on your wrist, never mind your more sensitive areas. I learned that one via Amazon, too. It was like a dong-shaped chemical weapon

The wisdom of experience right there, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I didn't insert it anywhere. The stink was so bad, there was no way.

I rubbed it on my wrist to see what would happen. What happened was the skin got red and angry. Super glad I have a sense of smell.

I reported it to the BBB. Hopefully whoever read that report got a good laugh.