Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

MF_James posted:

She gonna care when she gets the clap.

You'd be lucky as gently caress to get just the clap in 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My [18F] boyfriend [19M] has started vaping and it don't know how to feel about it.

I have been with my boyfriend for just over 2 years now and recently he has taken up vaping (nicotine free) as a 'hobby' and me being completely anti smoking/vaping was quite upset when he told me about it. Not to mention that he hasn't even smoked anything in his life, which makes no sense to me that he started doing this. He says he does it because he likes the taste and it relieves him of stress apparently, but I think it is a complete waste of money and there are far better things he can be spending his money on.

The biggest problem that I have with it is that I find it to be a massive turn off, but it would be completely ridiculous to break up with him because of this. I just have no idea what to do, or say because if I mention it he will get mad at me because I don't like it.

tl:dr my boyfriend has started vaping and it turns me off but it would be completely ridiculous to break up with him because of it.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

BTW: :murder:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:woop:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gaunab posted:

She Vape Me

Lady, just dump him. Could it be shortsighted, oh yeah. Do I give a poo poo because your problem is dull beyond measure and youve given so little information about his and your behavoir and relationship other than youre both likely idiot teenagers experimenting at the adults you want to become? Nope.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
:siren: :siren: :siren: :murder: :siren: :siren: :siren:

oh god yessss

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
What the gently caress goons, no, underwear guy should NOT ask out his creepy as gently caress, thieving, lying, perverted housemate. He should confront her, tell her he knows the truth, and move out. Jfc.

If there was any sort of attraction from his side he'd most likely have tried something years ago, so this is a pretty clear case of boundaries being crossed all over the place.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Barudak posted:

Lady, just dump him. Could it be shortsighted, oh yeah. Do I give a poo poo because your problem is dull beyond measure and youve given so little information about his and your behavoir and relationship other than youre both likely idiot teenagers experimenting at the adults you want to become? Nope.

But she's 18!!!! This could be the last chance she ever has at a relationship!!!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He should be dumping her hth

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

ZombieJesus posted:

What the gently caress goons, no, underwear guy should NOT ask out his creepy as gently caress, thieving, lying, perverted housemate. He should confront her, tell her he knows the truth, and move out. Jfc.

If there was any sort of attraction from his side he'd most likely have tried something years ago, so this is a pretty clear case of boundaries being crossed all over the place.

he's a clueless dude with social anxiety :shrug: we don't know anything about this situation! it's just fun to play it out like a romcom in my head.

but yes, obviously, you're right. :smith:

you know, now that i think about it, it could still turn into a romcom, just not one you'd want to be in

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lmao at Morse code bracelet girl

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

I (21F) feel like my roommate (23M) is trying to take my dogs for himself? STRANGE STORY

Hello! I moved into this beautiful, cheap, spacious house over six months ago and I found an old university friend to move in with me and help pay rent. I'm very, very happy with this home and I know my dogs are too. There's a huge garden, it's a three bedroom and two bathroom home and relatively cheap. I don't plan on moving out but unfortunately neither does Max (roommate).

I have two big dogs and I made that very clear to Max before moving. He knew they'd be moving in with me and he was all for it and said he didn't have an issue. My dogs are huskies for those wondering. Anyway, Max was a little pissy for the first month and started complaining about hair being found everywhere, how they were high maintenance (even though I'm the only one who cares for them), and how he thought they were constantly getting in the way. I told him to suck it all up because he knew they'd be moving here too and so he did, and after just a few weeks he did stop complaining.

The issue now is he's way too in love with them. He's gone from pretty much thinking their a nuisance, to wanting their attention all the time. At first I thought it was cute because he's never had dogs and I could see he was enjoying playing with them, but it's gotten to a sever point now. I'll list some strange things he does below.

He tries to have them in his room at all times if I'm not home. I hate that, and I've told him several times I want them out in the garden so they can play. I don't want to have to lock them in my room so he doesn't keep them in his. I complained and threatened to file a complaint so he's stopped doing this so often now, but every once in a while I'll come home and I can see them running out of his room. And I know they don't go in there out of free will.

He'll walk them even though I've specifically said no. I want to be the only one that walks them and considering they're my dogs, he should listen to me. He says he's just trying to help, but I'm not buying it. They're supposed to be out in the garden all day anyway, and walked when I come home from work in the evening.

He's calling my dogs by their own nicknames and gets annoyed when they don't respond. He'll also feel jealous when he sees they're more excited to see me than they are to see him, and often will complain if he sees they're cuddled up to me. He will also physically grab them and pull them towards him, but I've told him to stop. Also, one of the dogs tried to bite him after he grabbed him by the neck four times. I stopped him before he could get bitten, but I don't want him to agitate my dog and that is not okay.

I don't know what to do. He keeps telling me I'm exaggerating and he's only showing them love but I can't help but feel he's just obsessed with them. At the moment I'm keeping the dogs in the garden and living room while I'm out as usual, and they're perfectly happy that way. And for the past few days things have been pretty relaxed and he hasn't tried anything odd, but I'm afraid it'll happen again. The last incident was the bite, I'm afraid I'll come home and one of them will have bit him and then will have to be put down. I love my dogs more than I even like this inconsiderate idiot, so I won't allow that to happen. I need some insight, Reddit!

TLDR - roommate is acting crazy around my dogs. He purposely does things I don't like and I'm not okay with. He'll physically grab them, walk them when I said its not okay, and keep them locked in his room all day. Please help! None of us want to leave the house.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
He's gonna try to gently caress a dog.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

time to move out, or for him to go!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

VanSandman posted:

I assumed he already was

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

VanSandman posted:

not until he stops mucking around with her huskies

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

ZombieJesus posted:

My girlfriend confessed about a year into dating that she would secretly "borrow" my laundry when we were just buddies. I thought it was cute

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Last night I went out to the bars with some friends. It's not a big deal and it doesn't happen very often but last night I ended up staying out too late and drinking too much. I was in near constant contact with my wife so she wouldn't worry and me staying out didn't seem to be a problem. Plus I knew I had a work day where I could more or less zone out and reddit/youtube all day so last night was a great night for me to go out.

I got an Uber home and looked at my phone to make sure the payment went through and noted it was exactly 3:17. The ride had taken about 45 minutes and I had to go to the bathroom in the worst way. I knew that if I unlocked the door and used either bathroom (both are close to our room) I would wake her up. So I waited for the Uber driver to round the corner and proceeded to take the longest, most satisfying pee of my entire life right into a bush.

I heard the front door unlock and being both buzzed and relieved at "relieving" myself, I saw my wife and said "hey babe! be right in!" She slammed the door and locked the deadbolt. After I was done I unlocked the door and found that she had locked herself in our room and was unwilling to talk to me. I figured she was just upset I'd gotten home so late, so I tucked myself on the couch and set my alarm.

I was out of the house before she was up and had to shower at the gym at work. No problem. Or so I thought.
I came home to an empty house with the the following note (this is most of it):

David,
I am disgusted by you. I am disgusted by what I saw last night. I am disgusted that you would have so little respect for the home I have built for us that you would do what you did last night. You do realize that we live in a neighborhood with families? Or do you? Do you understand what could have happened to you, to me, to us had you been seen by one of the neighbor's kids? I don't think you do. I truly don't think you do. Your cavalier attitude towards me last night instead of expressing any shame, any remorse or any shred of humanity only tells me that you don't understand the gravity of your poor choices. This is what you must do to start making this right: by the time I get home tonight you need to go around to all the neighbors and apologize for what you have done and offer to make whatever amends they demand. As for me, I will spend the day considering what you will do for me. I will see you when I see you.

Yeah...so just a little GD dramatic. I wish this wasn't out of character for her but she tends to overreact at most little things. But this one is even a little bit overboard for her.

Needless to say I'm not going around door to door to neighbors, most of whom we've never met, all of whom have absolutely NO idea that I peed on my own bush at 3:17 in the loving morning.

My question for r/relationships:
do I just lie and say I went to the neighbors and hopefully let this blow over?
do I tell her how utterly ridiculous this is and the only way any of our neighbors would know I peed in my yard would be if I was stupid enough to tell them? This will cause a month long fight which will make my house feel like a walk in freezer.
Any options anyone else can think of.

tl;dr: My wife caught me peeing in my own front yard after coming home from the bars at 3AM. She is demanding I go door to door to apologize to the neighbors. I'm not doing that but do I lie to her and say I did or do I point out how ridiculous she is being. Or any other options to get this blow over.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

I was honestly expecting this song. Rabbit boiling is good too, I guess.

https://youtu.be/BEwqbuB3E9U

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

ZombieJesus posted:

You're correct, but you're missing the optimal play of getting crazy sex with a person who is crazy for you, with a built in excuse to boot them from your life afterward.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
who loving cares if you pee on your own stuff

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

It's odd she would react so strongly, yet didn't say "dude, what are you doing? Stop!" when she caught him (acting like a normal human being)

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Pick posted:

I kinda understand why he went out and got slammered in the first place.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He's misremembering and was pissing in his neighbor's yard. Or his wife is crazy

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

He's misremembering and was pissing in his neighbor's yard. Or his wife is crazy

OR he's on the sex offender registry and was risking jail time

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Who pees into a bush when their house is like right there? Dude was like twenty seconds from a toilet

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
Pissing outside is one of life's greatest joys.

Buy a lemon tree

plant it

piss on it

if someone calls you out, you're doing a tree a favor and if the person continues to complain you can bribe them with sweet sweet piss lemons

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
No one has ever been scarred or harmed by a man pissing on his own shrub

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

Who pees into a bush when their house is like right there? Dude was like twenty seconds from a toilet

Men love pissing outside. They love it. They love it. This is one of the most harmless ways to let a man do that thing he loves (pissing outside).

I don't get it either, but they love it.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
the best feel is to hold ur pecker up and shoot piss across the moonlit grass, dew twinkling, grin on your face

Sorryformybadjokes fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jan 20, 2017

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Antivehicular posted:

he didnt want to wake up his wife, also, pissing outdoors owns

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Men love pissing outside. They love it. They love it. This is one of the most harmless ways to let a man do that thing he loves (pissing outside).

It's true, it's true

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Pick posted:

You can aim it anywhere outside instead of just in the bowl

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

quote:

I (36f) found a folder of photos that involve my husband's (38m) fetish.. Problem is, they are his sister (23f)

I'm sorry if this is jumbled and if anything makes no sense.. I'm so sleep deprived at this point and stressed out.. So I apologize.
I've been with David for 9 years and married for 5. We are very happy.. And I wouldn't change a thing. Early on my husband admitted he has a "tanning fetish". He just goes crazy over tans, tan lines, and he said "seeing me tan" but I believe he just meant seeing girls tan...

This hasn't ever been an issue, I definitely didn't judge him or anything.. I was okay with it.. And on occasion I would tan for his enjoyment and things were great..
Last month for Christmas my entire family went to Florida, including his sister obviously. Needless to say, we spent plenty of time on the beach and it was a great vacation basically.

Last night while he was working, I decided to check our computer for some of the photos from said vacation. I was struggling but when I did come across them, there was a few folders inside of that folder. I thought maybe they were edits or something.

So I open one, and it is 50+ photos of his sister in her bikini doing various things, but also, her tanning. How did he take these without me knowing? No idea. I'm extremely hurt and I feel disgusted.
I need some advice on how to handle this..its wrong on so many levels. He's never given me a reason to think he'd be a creep either :(

Tl;dr; husband has a tanning fetish. Went to Florida with family for Christmas and found pictures he took of his sister in her bikini and tanning. How do I go about this?

:dogbutton:

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
Unironically dump that piss bitch

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Pick posted:

One of the most freeing things in the world is to walk out to the back yard during a raging storm with a lit cigarette in my mouth, unzip, and then with arms akimbo declare my dominance over the world with my hands-free piss. Giving Nature a golden shower while She's trying to act all hard n' poo poo is amazing.

E: before I forget, smell is the sense most strongly tied to memory. That's why lovers used to perfume their missives and panty sniffers are a thing. Keeping an ex's scent around is the best way to trigger memories.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

ZombieJesus posted:

I wouldn't jump that far. If there's mutual attraction and dude's been an oblivious nerd about her about the whole time, then it's cute. Which is possible. Considering that he didn't write the post from the perspective of "Hey, should I kick out my insane roommate?" or show any genuine concern at all, it's safe to say it doesn't creep him out. No different than the typical scenario when a guy orchestrates very weird gestures for a girl he likes. If the girl likes him, it's adorable. Conversely, if she has no interest, then it's creepy as gently caress.

I dunno. I'm just not jumping on the creepy roommate bandwagon because I know how shy, awkward nerds operate. Dude should go for it. :shrug:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I dunno. I'm just not jumping on the creepy roommate bandwagon because I know how shy, awkward nerds operate. Dude should go for it. :shrug:

Do you? What's with them?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Do you? What's with them?

Nerds tend to have no awareness of their actions and don't flex their common sense, more often than not. This extends to awkward nerds of both genders, but definitely skews towards men!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

If I caught a girl sniffing my undies, first I'd be like,"ew, why? You could do so much better."

Then I'd bone her.