Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Tried Else Heart.Break() after picking it up off Humble. Went into it blind so I was expecting some slice of life adventure game and was pleasantly surprised by the coding mechanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played Soulcalibur and Dave Mirra Pro BMX on Dreamcast.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Beat what I thought was a final boss in Bravely Second and it started a new chapter lol. These games are so weirdly structured

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I just started Ori and the Blind Forest after getting it on the holiday sale on Steam and goddamn... this game

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Holy smokes

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
witcher 3 is godlike

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Yes! Yes!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Now I'm trying to figure out how to make a tank character who can nullify the damage for the entire team so I can just have one super nuke damage dealer, a healer, and a buffer.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
im playing n++ and its a really good hardcore platformer if your into that sort of thing.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Going to try and finish Crestholm Channels tonight. I tried to do it this morning but ran out of time and patience so hopefully the dungeons don't totally reset every time you leave them

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

MGS 4

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played a little bit of the Nioh demo and it's cool though dodging doesn't seem to work as well as in Souls games

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i played like 20 games of sf3 in fightcade and only won one of them

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Halo marathon is on hold for now so I'm back to Divinity: Original Sin. I'm at a mandatory stealth section. In a CRPG.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

drinking, then overwatch and DQ8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

More Bravely Second most likely.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Momodora maybe?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Overmeme with the men and women of Secret YCS Renaissance Steam Group.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Overmeme with the men and women of Secret YCS Renaissance Steam Group.

Say hi to phallic Baldwin for me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Say hi to phallic Baldwin for me.

hahAAA word, give much mothafucken clown luv to BoganJoeRogan if you see that crazy sumbitch #discordcrew

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Halo marathon is on hold for now so I'm back to Divinity: Original Sin. I'm at a mandatory stealth section. In a CRPG.

There are a ton of ways around that part if it's the one I'm thinking of. I think on my last playthrough I just quaffed invisibility potions, cast floating feet or w/e and sprinted past all the enemies and through the fire traps lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahAAA word, give much mothafucken clown luv to BoganJoeRogan if you see that crazy sumbitch #discordcrew

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

There are a ton of ways around that part if it's the one I'm thinking of. I think on my last playthrough I just quaffed invisibility potions, cast floating feet or w/e and sprinted past all the enemies and through the fire traps lol

Assuming we're both talking about the Death Knights in the mines, eventually I just separated Wolgraff from the party and used his invisibility skill and just had to be really careful that I found a nice place to hide and wait out the cooldown before it expired. I don't know what the hell I would have done if it didn't teleport my whole party to him when he reached the next story bit.

It was rough because if the death knights saw me, half my party couldn't even flee because they had the trait that grants you bonus defense in exchange for taking away the flee ability or whatever lol.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gonna play some more street fighter 3rd strike if anyone wants to play later tell me

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Forgot to put an ironic ROFL at the end of that post.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Forgot to put an ironic ROFL at the end of that post.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat shantae in under 2 hours time to change my windows wallpaper from the default windows 10 wallpaper baby

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008