Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I don't own a coffee table check mate :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
These fuckin' goons makin' fun of morbidly obese stalker nerds, i'll fuckin' show em! *5 hours later* AHA! this'll stop em in their tracks! I'll rant about walking around a table, they'll never know what hit em!

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I'm not some ableist scum :smug:

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Ben might die at any moment but

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug
I don't think I've ever seen a tea table.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

peter gabriel posted:

Same here. But I can circumnavigate the runner in the middle of the living room floor quite promptly, or just step over it.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

THB, circumnavigation of a coffee table isn't where the conversation should be. Let's talk about how quickly and effortlessly we can all stand up.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

That's not what the edit history of your config file shows Goonie.

Yes, let the doxx fill you with rage :argh:

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
What next, don't make fun of ben having a stalking shrine website to a tv reporter? Christ step it up man, at least Moma cracks a joke every once In a while.

ben fat

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Xaerael posted:

THB, circumnavigation of a coffee table isn't where the conversation should be. Let's talk about how quickly and effortlessly we can all stand up.

I can go from seated to standing in about 16 seconds, you?

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Skellybones posted:

I can go from seated to standing in about 16 seconds, you?

Ben?

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Xaerael posted:

From a seated position in a normal office chair, beanbag or from a large soft couch?

I'd have to get my stopwatch out tbh and I know it upsets a few people :ohdear:

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Xaerael posted:

I can't quickly and effortlessly stand up

For fat pride

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Xaerael posted:

Also, the KF thread taught me about this horror:

SAY NO TO PINEAPPLES. WHAT ABOMINATION IS THIS?

Are you sure those are pineapples? They look like corn abomininations to me. But pineapple is the greateat topping for pizza.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
I tried to stand up, got stuck in a t-pose, violently rag-dolled against a wall and then got stuck in a loop of standing up can someone please send help I'm being branded a criminal and my bounty is tripling every second

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

grimcreaper posted:

Are you sure those are pineapples? They look like corn abomininations to me. But pineapple is the greateat topping for pizza.

I was truly a connoisseur of Pineapple on Pizza, I especially liked ham and pineapple. I can assure you, though, that those are indeed pineapples in their natural habitat, and I'm still wary about eating them again on account that I think they might be from space.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Are we sure Ben is still alive ? Maybe they only show a CG mocapped Ben, that would explain the price of the mocap.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

zen death robot posted:

I've had a lovely week so I'm not in the mood to gently caress around either so don't bother playing dumbass games with me.

What about not dumbass games? Things like 7 days to die? Or maybe you could play subnautica and stream it. Or buy into star citizen?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

toanoradian posted:

I can't quickly and effortlessly stand up

For fat pride

I can't either. But it is not fat. It was blowing out my right knee when I was 12 doing track and field, coupled with the left knee also being lovely, but unfixed (as I am a poor).

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Xaerael posted:

I was truly a connoisseur of Pineapple on Pizza, I especially liked ham and pineapple. I can assure you, though, that those are indeed pineapples in their natural habitat, and I'm still wary about eating them again on account that I think they might be from space.

They might actually be. I dont know why ive never seen a farm like that before. They are quite scary. Imagine running from micheal meyers into that field or something.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Xaerael posted:

I don't even need to use my arms!

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Mr. F, could you chime in here and tell us all about how quickly you can stand up?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Xaerael posted:

Mr. F, could you chime in here and tell us all about how quickly you can stand up?

I stand at a sub 2 second time, pleb.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Regarde Aduck posted:

The answer is: look at all that poo poo you just wrote. That's why they come here.

Not exactly. When trolling you usually ignore anything as meta as troll criticisms as acknowledging them invalidates the trolling in the first place.

People are never going to ignore these guys, as evidenced by the 600,000 responses to the world's laziest trolls, so I just want to analyze why they are so lazy since it's unstoppable lazy versus immovable idiocy at this point.

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Mr. F! posted:

Like I said before, I've not paid anything to the game this thread is about. It's interesting that you think anyone who finds the posting in this thread pathetic is obviously just someone who donated money to this video game. Do you feel that way about people that have differing opinions of you in real life? I hope not, because that'd be a sad life.

Hey, any chance you could point me towards the non-pathetic place to post on these forums? Been lurking around and can't seem to find one...

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

HycoCam posted:

Hey, any chance you could point me towards the non-pathetic place to post on these forums? Been lurking around and can't seem to find one...

I'd say any thread other than obsessing about a video game and the people who are making that video game, for 450+ pages.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Mr. F! posted:

I stand at a sub 2 second time, pleb.

Sounds good. How about looking at your cellphone? How far away from your face does it have to be for it to be in focus? Inches or Centimetres.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Are we adding standing up and navigating around a coffee table to the Lesnick Pizza Challenge?

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Mr. F! posted:

I'd say any thread other than obsessing about a video game and the people who are making that video game, for 450+ pages.

I think this is the third thread--the others were in the 5K page range. So, not pathetic yet! Don't worry. You'll know the thread is getting pathetic when those who know what a pathetic thread looks like stop posting.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

grimcreaper posted:

They might actually be. I dont know why ive never seen a farm like that before. They are quite scary. Imagine running from micheal meyers into that field or something.

Pineapple farms are awesome. They smell really good and look like fields full of alien beings. Then some nice man chops a pineapple up for you with a terrifying machete and you eat it like the animal you are.

I have been to pineapple farms in Hawaii and in Tahiti, so I guess my next stop is Costa Rica.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Just just look like agaves to me? What's so weird? :shrug:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Mr. F! posted:

i wonder what the total post count of the combined star citizen threads is. the last thread was stopped at page 6665, no idea on the one before that

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The best part of pineapples are the enzymes that literally start breaking down the inside of your mouth if you dare eat too much.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Mr. F! posted:

I'd say any thread other than obsessing about a video game and the people who are making that video game, for 6550+ pages.

Fixed.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

The best part of pineapples are the enzymes that literally start breaking down the inside of your mouth if you dare eat too much.

I am really thinking you would have to eat more than even Ben could put down for that to happen.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mr. F! posted:

So the Nintendo Switch thread is bad and should be closed?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Not that you should eat half a pineapple in one sitting, but that's about how much it takes before your mouth starts tingling, and by the end of it you're gonna be tender for a while.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

So the Nintendo Switch thread is bad and should be closed?

i haven't kept close tabs on it but if it's anything like the wii u one...

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

alf_pogs posted:

i haven't kept close tabs on it but if it's anything like the wii u one...

I'm just trying to gauge how stupid you have to be to think there's an arbitrary limit to how many pages a discussion can have before it has "run its course."

But hey, at least we have the posting equivalent of a failed Tiananmen Square man with the FYADites, GBSers and whoever else coming around and telling us the world is round as if it'll somehow start changing posting habits of the people in this dead gay forum's dead gay thread about a dead gay game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
"Where is SQ42 Vertical Slice that was promised?"
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5pfycc/where_is_sq42_vertical_slice_that_was_promised/?st=iy9eu9eo&sh=18320462

TheAgent .. do you even understand mocap development? :smug:

Phew, I'm glad that all the lovely "prototype" game demos that CIG have released so far are just a sign that development is wrapping up.

Look at these filthy dinks spreading FUD about CIG misrepresenting the state of development in order to build hype and milk money from autists.