Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
25 minutes is nothing. Do it man. You know you want it. Don't you want it? Don't you WANT IT?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOdeiOeBHxY

Democrazy posted:

Costco is okay loving awesome if you like filling your home with enough toilet paper and cereal to entomb yourself build forts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Got Kirkland gasoline tonight. $2.15 per gallon.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

25 minutes is nothing. Do it man. You know you want it. Don't you want it? Don't you WANT IT?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOdeiOeBHxY

I do miss Costco. I'll probably head over sometime next week. gently caress going there on the weekends; that was the pits.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
Don't know how much it cost but my brother brought home lobster bisque and it was the best thing in my life. Triple thumbs up.

Many years ago Sam's Club had awesome huge bran muffins. What are Costco's muffins like? I miss bran muffins.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

That70sHeidi posted:

Don't know how much it cost but my brother brought home lobster bisque and it was the best thing in my life. Triple thumbs up.

Many years ago Sam's Club had awesome huge bran muffins. What are Costco's muffins like? I miss bran muffins.

Costco muffins are loving delicious, but they're also like 700 calories a pop. Poppy Seed, Blueberry, whatever are all good but those are my favorite. I don't get them more than once a year though

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
Just had a nasty reminder not to buy anything anywhere but Costco.

loving $350 breville toaster oven died 1 month out of warranty. Probably the only thing in my kitchen that was not from Costco :bang:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Math You posted:

Just had a nasty reminder not to buy anything anywhere but Costco.

loving $350 breville toaster oven died 1 month out of warranty. Probably the only thing in my kitchen that was not from Costco :bang:

That sucks. But at least you'll be able to buy a toaster that you can play Doom with.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
thinkin' bout them chicken bakes

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Finally made it to the "better" Costco this weekend and got my big jar of Blue Hill Bay pickled herring in wine sauce, and the fresh rice-stuffed grape leaves were back. The Costco right near my work hasn't carried either of those in too long.

Plus, my wife's HP ink cartridges had a $25 instant rebate if you bought two 2-packs, so that was a pleasant surprise.

PastPerfect
Nov 23, 2004

Rocking it out with my 60hz Hum

Nap Ghost
Picked up a 5 pound bag of quinoa today for 14 bucks. Good deal.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
So I go today to get some kirkland tuna and a tres leches cake for my brothers girlfriend's birthday.

This costco is on Davie and Univesity in Davie Florida, it's Sunday and it's busy as poo poo!

I pay and go to leave and what do I see? A line of 50+ people waiting to leave the store. Now granted, I am diametrically opposed to any sort of receipt checking nonsense of basic principle, like my father before me and his father before him. But I put up with it at Costco because it's part of the membership agreement and Costco is aces in my book. I'll show them my receipt on my way out the door like everyone else and be on my way. What I won't do is be held hostage for 10 minutes once I conducted my business somewhere. I got what I wanted, paid my money, our business has concluded at that point, I'm out bitches.

So we go to leave and the one lady they had handling this mess cops an attitude and says "get back in line", I just laughed it off and said she could check my receipt if you want but I'm leaving, so then she says "never come back here again, go to customer service so they can revoke your membership" I just laughed and left.

Other than that great day at Costco! Hope I can go back sometime!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Wow. You're not showing the proper Costco Spirit.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

What a rebel!

Will you sign my executive membership card??

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

maniacripper posted:

costco Sunday busy as poo poo!

I found the flaw in your plan

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

maniacripper posted:

Now granted, I am diametrically opposed to any sort of receipt checking nonsense of basic principle, like my father before me and his father before him.

I am too at places like WalMart and whatnot but the difference here is this is a private club you've joined + you've agreed to follow their rules so you're kind of 100% in the wrong here lol.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Not waiting in line to leave, i'm not a prisoner!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

maniacripper posted:

Not waiting in line to leave, i'm not a prisoner!

you shouldn't have gotten the membership in the first place then if you don't want to follow the membership agreement

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
maniacripper you came to the wrong neighbourhood motherfucker. Costco youth going to gently caress you up.

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

Got a 8 pack of CATTLE DRIVE GOLD chili and it's surprisingly decent for canned. Haven't poo poo my pants or anything yet.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

You should've just said "Is it because I'm a [MINORITY],isn't it" and then walked out after looking appalled.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

At my nephews' birthday. All snacks and beer provided by Costco. They just brought in 6 Costco pizzas. Amazing party.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Moridin920 posted:

you shouldn't have gotten the membership in the first place then if you don't want to follow the membership agreement

I do, they can check my receipt......as I walk past them on my way out the door.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I sure do love country club grocery stores.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

maniacripper posted:

I do, they can check my receipt......as I walk past them on my way out the door.

But then you won't get the smiley face on your receipt.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Also sitting on a Costco sofa. Would sit again.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
I used to have a Costco membership, but I let it lapse because I was only ever using it to get gas on the way home (and meant that I had to plan on getting gas there in order to get my money's worth out of the membership) as I live by myself in an apartment and I didn't relish getting a minor savings in exchange for storing an absurd amount of toilet paper/mouthwash/anything for a few months at a time.

Maybe someday I'll live in a house or in a domicile with more than one human being and then Costco will be more worthwhile to me.

This goddamn thread's got me craving a big Costco dog now, but that's not too big a deal, they're usually pretty lax about checking your card if you're going in through the 'exit'/customer service entrance.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

This goddamn thread's got me craving a big Costco dog now, but that's not too big a deal, they're usually pretty lax about checking your card if you're going in through the 'exit'/customer service entrance.

You can walk in the front door without a membership. Just tell them you are going to the Pharmacy. No membership needed for pharmacy.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

maniacripper posted:

So I go today to get some kirkland tuna and a tres leches cake for my brothers girlfriend's birthday.

This costco is on Davie and Univesity in Davie Florida, it's Sunday and it's busy as poo poo!

I pay and go to leave and what do I see? A line of 50+ people waiting to leave the store. Now granted, I am diametrically opposed to any sort of receipt checking nonsense of basic principle, like my father before me and his father before him. But I put up with it at Costco because it's part of the membership agreement and Costco is aces in my book. I'll show them my receipt on my way out the door like everyone else and be on my way. What I won't do is be held hostage for 10 minutes once I conducted my business somewhere. I got what I wanted, paid my money, our business has concluded at that point, I'm out bitches.

So we go to leave and the one lady they had handling this mess cops an attitude and says "get back in line", I just laughed it off and said she could check my receipt if you want but I'm leaving, so then she says "never come back here again, go to customer service so they can revoke your membership" I just laughed and left.

Other than that great day at Costco! Hope I can go back sometime!

You're a hero!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Costco, some white bitch thinks it's a "whole foods".

AMIRITE?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Get the dried mangos at Costco, they're fuckin tasty.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

VendaGoat posted:

Costco, some white bitch thinks it's a "whole foods".

AMIRITE?

You're obviously not a member of the Costco Youth.

:frogout:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

various cheeses posted:

Get the dried mangos at Costco, they're fuckin tasty.

What's the price per pound? Because I bet I got a site that can beat it.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You're obviously not a member of the Costco Youth.

:frogout:

Go gently caress Yourself. :)

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Anyone ever buy bed sheets at Costco?
I need a new queen size fitted sheet.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

What's the price per pound? Because I bet I got a site that can beat it.

Looks like about $7 per pound.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

various cheeses posted:

Looks like about $7 per pound.

So that's for the sugared poo poo? Yah I got a place cheaper.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

So that's for the sugared poo poo? Yah I got a place cheaper.

Yeah dried and sugary as hell. I can't stop eating them and they are good for ur stool so hook me up.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

various cheeses posted:

Yeah dried and sugary as hell. I can't stop eating them and they are good for ur stool so hook me up.

https://nuts.com/driedfruit/mango/premium.html

I love this place. 50$+ is free shipping.

6.78 a pound for the sugary stuff. They have other varieties and by god, this places has been loving good to me since I started ordering from them.

Still good, some four or five years later.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
We have a anti-costcometic in here. Someone call the ACLU.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Nice. Thanks dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

various cheeses posted:

Nice. Thanks dude.

You are god damned welcome. :)