Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I dunno Slamburger did really well too! I assumed he was VT and never once suspected he was SK (I thought it was TMM)

Haha that rush on Tobbs was tough because I figured it'd be really obvious I was scum if there was another game day after that. But it seemed like the main team knew the game would end if we rushed there so I crossed my fingers and went for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
It was so unintentional, I was busy at work and barely paying attention and decided to throw it down

at the exact same time as all the other scum

After I posted it and saw the thread

:shepface:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Slamburger did an excellent job.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
the real highlight here is consecutively lynching 3 doctors

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Town got steamrolled if you look at the flips but I don't think they actually played that poorly. There was a good amount of heat on everyone except slamburger, we just collectively had a great scum game

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Yeah slam I had no idea I really thought tobbs was our friendly neighborhood kill man

Gj for you

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

the real highlight here is consecutively lynching 3 doctors

Extremely lmao

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Town was really bad tho.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

don't be so hard on yourself

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

If you go to tapes I was unambiguously town mvp.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You might have done better to type out Ulysses

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
DEAD TO RIGHTS MMT.
DEAD TO RIGHTS.

Nobody listened to Sara
(Not that I would've done much better)

Fantastic game to read, Ecco.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

BottleKnight posted:

I was too dang cool to live.

same

yall cant handle my rp game

because it is bad

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Thanks for the game Ecco. It was a fun setup and I enjoyed getting back into mafia after so long away.

Good job to the scum team. Being disjointed can be an advantage or a disadvantage and the scum members all played very well. Leaving and picking up the breadcrumbs was an important early victory.

Town just suffered from some bad luck early, which snowballed the game (it happens).

I enjoyed my role; I thought it was very fun. I was told in my PM that MMT, stickup, and TM were the scum, although I initially believed that they at least knew who I was, from the phrasing in my PM
"You are all confirmed to share the same alignment, even if you cannot talk to them OOT. " (As opposed to "they are all confirmed to share your alignment"). I asked Ecco for clarification, and was given no confirmation/denial so I wasn't sure. Since people were mostly leaving me alone I assumed by the end of the game that they had known. Guess not!

The most challenging part was the kill selection. I needed to balance high-priority targets vs stepping on the other kill or hitting protected targets. (e.g. Kash really needed to die N4, vs other nights I wanted to pick "wildcards"/vanilla with a low chance of protection or a double-kill, to maximize two kills per night.) Again, luck was really on our side with the NKs. I was also trying to be mindful of a larger scum team so I was trying to be careful of that. I didn't know what would happen if I killed (or got killed by) scum; I thought it might be a recruitment, or maybe just a kill. Glad we didn't have to find out.

The Max kill was a risk, but it paid off very well and was pretty much the turning point of the game. I didn't really believe his claim, but I figured I could use the uncertainty of it to get my best chance to get him if it was true (I hoped the docs wouldn't buy it yet, but that could definitely change as the game progressed). Paid off.

I decided to bus TM, but it worked well that nobody was latching onto the case so I could keep softly pushing it without too much lynch risk.

MMT played very well.

Good game everyone. I usually enjoying moderating more than playing, but this was a fun game with some good scum action. I missed being able to strategize and gloat in a scumdoc, but you can't always have your cake and eat it too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Since I was a Princess and this was such a large game, I had made the incorrect assumption that there may be a player or two that knew who I was. This was not the case.

• Locked thread