Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I would like to confess

the grape seeds I first planted were..stolen! dark times had fallen on the farm, and my family was under great hardship. I deeply regret this act of thievery, masterful as it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
anyway I killed the man after stealing his seeds, so no one will ever know!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

PMush Perfect posted:

When will these be revealed? And are they anonymous?

after the game/yes

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Also, I made a hilarious mistake and planned the deadline during my D&D session. So the turn won't be posted right at 10pm EST. But it will be posted tonight!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

BottleKnight posted:

Also, I made a hilarious mistake and planned the deadline during my D&D session. So the turn won't be posted right at 10pm EST. But it will be posted tonight!

YOU SON OF A BITCH

Max
Nov 30, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

This song played in my head before I even clicked on the video

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Spring 1901

France: a par-gas, a mar-bur, f bre-mao

England: F Lon -> Nth, A Lvp -> Edi, F Edi -> Nwg

Russia: f stp -> bot, a war -> gal, a mos -> war, f sev -> rum

Germany: A Ber - Mun, A Mun - Ruh, F Kie - Den

Austria: F Tri - Alb, A Vie - Gal, A Bud - Ser

Turkey: f ank-bla, a con-bul, a smy-con

Italy: F Nap - Ion, A Rom - Ven, A Mil H

Fall 1901 Map

Next deadline is.............?

George Kansas fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jan 26, 2017

Max
Nov 30, 2002

HELLO CHILDREN OF EARTH

IT IS I, THE ANTIPOPE

I HAVE OVERTHROWN THE PAPACY OF POPE B THE K.

GET ME YOUR FICKLE ACTIONS BY :siren: FRIDAY, JANUARY 27 @10PM EST:siren:

DO THIS, OR FACE DEATH

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

forsooth;

i must retreat, to avignon

may i return in due time

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
We caught a glimpse of the French soldiers yestereve. My wife and I watched for a great deal of time as endless lines of men streamed across the countryside. It was as if the fields were swallowed by an ever shifting war machine; a sea of men stretching as far as the eye could see. I took note that my wife seemed flush, and I followed her eyes to him. Her eyes were fixated upon a man - a gallant French soldier with a flowing mane of golden hair - as the fading light of the sunset streaked through the sky illuminating his graceful features. I am ashamed to admit that I became jealous, perhaps even furious for a time, at the thought of my wife being enamored with a wandering French soldier, yet I quickly found my mind filled with thoughts of lust and excitement. A wondrous curiosity has awakened inside of me, and to satisfy it, I shall awake before dawn in anticipation of a better look at the fair lad.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

this is a stickup posted:

We caught a glimpse of the French soldiers yestereve. My wife and I watched for a great deal of time as endless lines of men streamed across the countryside. It was as if the fields were swallowed by an ever shifting war machine; a sea of men stretching as far as the eye could see. I took note that my wife seemed flush, and I followed her eyes to him. Her eyes were fixated upon a man - a gallant French soldier with a flowing mane of golden hair - as the fading light of the sunset streaked through the sky illuminating his graceful features. I am ashamed to admit that I became jealous, perhaps even furious for a time, at the thought of my wife being enamored with a wandering French soldier, yet I quickly found my mind filled with thoughts of lust and excitement. A wondrous curiosity has awakened inside of me, and to satisfy it, I shall awake before dawn in anticipation of a better look at the fair lad.

u up?

orders are in~

Max
Nov 30, 2002

WICKED CHILDREN

GET TO ME THY MOVEMENT ORDERS BY 10PM EST, TONIGHT! SO THAT WE MAY SPILL THE BLOOD OF HUMANS UPON THE SOIL

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
itt I am the King of Spain.

hola

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

one day may i return from exile under somber's crown

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i had a dream last night that I got hosed over so badly this turn that I had to concede

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
bienvenido franceses, arriba, quieren una cerveza? toro

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

4 MINUTES LATE WTF

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Fall 1901

Austria – Mags: f alb s f ion gre, a vie bud, a serb h

Italy – Kash: a mil tyr, a ven tri, f ion gre

Turkey – Asiina: A con -> bul, A bul ser, F bla s a con bul

Russia – Chic: F rum h, A mos ukr, A war gal, F bot swe

Germany – Bowmore: A Ruh hol, F den h, A mun h

France – Somber: F mao por, A gas spa, A bur s f nth bel

England – Pmush: F nwg c a edi nwy, F nth bel, A edi nwy

If you see a mistake, hit me up and I'll fix it.

:siren: IT IS NOW WINTER 1901 :siren:
EVERYONE BUT MAGS, SEND ME YOUR BUILD ORDERS

If you get me your build orders by 10AM EST tomorrow (Saturday) I can have this done before lunch. I have family visiting after that, so you’ll have to wait until Sunday otherwise.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
We have waited a summer. Many men have passed by, but for him that I long, I am still waiting. Each face that travels north upon the road and through the fields appears to be uglier than the last. Truly, none are equal to our shining star. There are tales of a battle; we are sure he acted valiantly and vanquished his enemies. Perhaps, we shall see him again as he returns? We will offer the greatest hospitality, truly. We will see him again.

I will meet him again!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
This pleases the dragon.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Winter 1901
Italy: A Mil, F Rom
England: A Lon, F Edi
Turkey: A Smy
Germany: F Kie, A Ber
France: A Par, F Mar
Russia: A War, A Mos

It is now Spring 1902 Deadline for orders is probably Monday, Jan 30 at 10PM EST.[/b]
Though that is subject to BK’s review. He’ll probably be back from PAX by then.

Thank you for humoring THE ANTIPOPE.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

What antipope said.

Orders due Monday, January 30 at 10:00pm.

I have taken back the basilica and all is well with the faith

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
We waited through a harsh winter. We made a spot in the bed for him. There wasn't enough room for my wife, myself, and my flower. My wife said it wasn't important, so I had to sleep on the floor to make room for him. What if he showed up in the middle of some night and I was in his spot? Shameful.

Alas, he never came. I fear he is lost, wandering the roads trying to return, but ever unable to find his way back to me. I will not give up on him. I know he longs for me as I do him.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

this is a stickup posted:

We waited through a harsh winter. We made a spot in the bed for him. There wasn't enough room for my wife, myself, and my flower. My wife said it wasn't important, so I had to sleep on the floor to make room for him. What if he showed up in the middle of some night and I was in his spot? Shameful.

Alas, he never came. I fear he is lost, wandering the roads trying to return, but ever unable to find his way back to me. I will not give up on him. I know he longs for me as I do him.

Can confirm.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

im the new mags

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

why are country assignments not in the op!!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'd like to petition to allow asiina to replace that army she built with a fleet

it's a clear mistake and we shouldn't make the game frustrating for her for the next four years because of it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'd like to petition to allow asiina to replace that army she built with a fleet

it's a clear mistake and we shouldn't make the game frustrating for her for the next four years because of it

F Lon -> Eng

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

I mean it would be nice since Max PM'd me at 11pm on a friday night asking for my build orders and I thought we only had until 10am the next day and I was already getting drunk so I felt super rushed, but if other people don't want to make concessions I won't be mad or anything.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I wouldn't complain if she got to retcon. It's her first game, and pretty close to an Objectively Bad Move.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Did Chic tell you to build a Fleet there Asiina?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'll allow it. I can't edit the map but assume Asiina's build is a fleet.

I won't allow it again, of course.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

Did Chic tell you to build a Fleet there Asiina?

Chic didn't say anything.

I was drunk on a Friday night and Max said "put in your move" so I went uhhhhh and did something.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Don't blame it on Max lol, he just prodded, didn't ask or demand

I get your situation wasn't ideal but don't push it on Max, who is a good dude

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Rip me

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah I was asleep at the time Asiina put her move in v:shobon:v

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Still waiting on some orders! You have two hours left, of course, but please try to get them to me before deadline!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Spring 1902

France: a spa-mar
f por-mao
a par-bur
f mar-lyo
a bur-ruh

England:F Edi-Nth
F Nwg-Bar
F Bel-Hol
A Nwy supports German F Den-Swe
A Lon H

Russia:a mos -> stp
f swe h
f rum -> sev
a ukr -> rum
a gal -> vie
a war h

Germany:A Mun - Ruh
F Kie - Bal
A Hol S A Mun - Ruh
A Ber - Kie
F Den - Swe

Austria:F Alb-Ion
A Ser S Bul-Gre
A Bud S Gal-Vie

Turkey:a bul-ser
a con-bul
f bla-con
f smy-aeg

Italy:A tri s a tyr-vie
a tyr-vie
a mil-tyr
f rom-tys
f gre-alb

Russia, please send in your retreat order ASAP.

George Kansas fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jan 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Spring 1902, Retreat Phase

Brought to you by McDonald's™, The Simpler The Better

Try the new Mac Jr.™ today!

Orders

Russia: F Swe - Bot

Fall 1902

Orders due Wednesday, February 1, 10:00 p.m. EST.

• Locked thread