Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

i will donate $0.10 to ACLU for every pound the winning wrestler weighs (billed weight)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sk posted:

i will donate $0.10 to ACLU for every pound the winning wrestler weighs (billed weight)

It's a shame Crash Holly is dead. RIP Crash Holly.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

Before the Rumble happens I'll talk to DarkStarIV about getting all these toxxes collated (if they weren't already planning on doing that) and then we'll tick them off as each is fulfilled (or not). Failure to follow through on a toxx absolutely will result in an account being banned.

Anyone who has toxxed is listed in the second post.

Speaking of toxxes, the cutoff date to actually toxx will be ths Wednesday afternoon, Eastern Time. After which, I will send a list of anyone whose toxx involves an entrant to Atticus/Irish, so he can give you a number.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I'll change my avatar to the winner.

$1 for each wrestler eliminated by my roulette pick and goldberg
+10 if they win the rumble
+5 if I subjectively enjoy the rumble after several poor years

In Australian dollars to Givedirectly universal income https://effectivealtruism.org.au/donate

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
All donations to AFSP

5$ for every guy my guy eliminates
10$ if my guy eliminates no one
2000¥ if Kenny Omega is in the Rumble
3000¥ if my guy is Kenny Omega

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hey people who decided to bet on pro wrestling!!! Here are the results!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jiwbLNLuNnaA2pvbTVblNe0R3vmeJp3lAb47EnmG-e4/edit#gid=0

I will try to have all toxxes sorted out soon(tm)!!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StarkRavingMad posted:

$10 to the ASPCA if my contestant does not win.

HOWEVER

If my contestant loses to "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns, the "Old Dog Whose Yard It Is" The Undertaker, "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar, or any other wrestler with a reasonably often used animal-related nickname, $35 to the ASPCA.

I got Cesaro who was eliminated by Chris Jericho.

Jericho formerly wrestled as Corazón de León, The Lion Heart, León de Oro, Lion Do, and Super Liger

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Braun Eliminated 7 Dudes at 5$ a Pop

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

While I'm happy that I got Rusev he didn't eliminate anyone and wasn't eliminated by Brock or Roman (instead it was Goldberg).

I'm donating at the jobber category anyway:

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I had Sami Zayn who got eliminated by Taker so anyone on Team 29 gets to pick a new avatar for me.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Ooh! Are we messing with Adora?

I had Show who was eliminated by the most elim guy Braun Strowman, so anyone on Team 7 can pick a charity for me to donate $10 to.
Also Show lasted less time than Kallisto (though Kallisto didn't eliminate him) so $5 to a charity of Junpei Hyde's chocie

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

I had Show who was eliminated by the most elim guy Braun Strowman, so anyone on Team 7 can pick a charity for me to donate $10 to.
Also Show lasted less time than Kallisto (though Kallisto didn't eliminate him) so $5 to a charity of Junpei Hyde's chocie

RAINN

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

My guy was Tye ($25) and he made it to the ring ($5), plus Lesnar broke out some snap suplexes and F5s ($20). Goldberg did not reach Batista levels of gas so I'm not counting that bit. My total comes to $50.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

I will donate $1 for every minute the iron man lasts to Planned Parenthood, and an even $100 if he breaks the record (currently 1:02:12 by Rey Mysterio) OR is the winner.
Chris Jericho was the Iron Man, though his exact time will probably not be known for a bit, and he may well have beaten Rey's record.

More importantly: may I switch my donation to the ACLU (or do a split between them and PP)? If not, no worries.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Mine's done. Thanks for having a lovely rumble, Dean.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Senerio posted:

As a member of team 7, I'll say you can double up on RAINN

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Ooh! Are we messing with Adora?

Sanguinia posted:

As a member of team 7, I'll say you can double up on RAINN

Toxx fulfilled. Donated a little extra, but that's from me.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Berzerker posted:

All my Toxxes are in sad :canada: dollars

$5 to Planned Parenthood for every elimination my Rumble Roulette guy gets
+$20 if my guy wins the Rumble
+$10 if my guy eliminates whoever forums user "E.G.G.S."'s roulette guy is
+$10 if whoever forums user "E.G.G.S."'s roulette guy is eliminates my guy

I had Big Cass, he eliminated nobody and was gone by the time E.G.G.S.' dude showed up so I'm off the hook. I donated $25 to Planned Parenthood anyway.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Thauros ($20 total)
Writer Cath (1k word fanfiction on roman reigns)
VJeff
Endless Mike ($60)
TV Zombie (Team 7 picks avatar)
BodyMassageMachine (Brock Lesnar Avatar)
Valentin (Brawn Strowman Avatar + $10 donation to the ACLU)
SteamyV (Goldberg Avatar)
HerraS (Ten Eurobux to a charity of Team 25's choice)
Karmine
LiquidCommunism ($5)
sk ($25)
Wazzu (Orton avatar + $15)

:havlat: These people still have toxxes to fulfill. I would say by 11:59:59 PM on Feb 13 is enough time to fulfill them, but the final call is up to J-Ru! :havlat:

Once you fulfull your toxx, please let me know via PM or whatever, so I can take you off the list.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Wazzu posted:

I'll change my avatar to the winner.

$1 for each wrestler eliminated by my roulette pick and goldberg
+10 if they win the rumble
+5 if I subjectively enjoy the rumble after several poor years

In Australian dollars to Givedirectly universal income https://effectivealtruism.org.au/donate

Rumble was bad, and while there were some things I enjoyed, the overall thing did not please me. Between Big Cass and Goldberg there were only 3 eliminations, but I feel like a scrooge donating so little.

I assume this receipt is ssufficient.

Any good picks for a new Randy Orton avatar? I don't care if it's worshipping him, vintage release the doves, weirdly sexual, tumblr, insulting, I'm open to ideas here.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

VJeff posted:

How do we get a roulette spot? This is my first time doing this.

I don't have a lot of cash to spare, soooo. Let's see.

To the winning team's charity of choice, I'll donate:
$1 for every person Sami Zayn eliminates
$1 for every person Dean Ambrose eliminates
$5 for every loving awesome Kofi Kingston avoids elimination spot (let's cap this at 3, just in case)
$10 if Tye Dillinger debuts at 10.

I'll also write a series of essays titled "The WWE Superstars More Elite Than [Superstar To Be Determined]", highlighting and extolling the careers of every WWE superstar who lasts longer than the superstar I get by roulette, at least 250 words each, to be finished by WrestleMania.

No Sami or Dean eliminations
Was there really anything that counted as a Kofi save spot? I dunno. I'll leave this one to you guys.
Tye debuted at 10, so :thumbsup: there.

At any rate, somebody from Team Randy, hit me with that charity.

My guy was Xavier at 20, I'll figure out everybody who lasted longer than him soon.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Endless Mike posted:

Chris Jericho was the Iron Man, though his exact time will probably not be known for a bit, and he may well have beaten Rey's record.

More importantly: may I switch my donation to the ACLU (or do a split between them and PP)? If not, no worries.

Yeah, I don't care, as long as you pay what you owe to charity (or charities)

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Now, I just need an avatar from the team that had Braun. Damnit Cass :sob:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

DarkstarIV posted:

Thauros ($20 total)
Writer Cath (1k word fanfiction on roman reigns)
VJeff
Endless Mike ($60)
TV Zombie (Team 7 picks avatar)
BodyMassageMachine (Brock Lesnar Avatar)
Valentin (Brawn Strowman Avatar + $10 donation to the ACLU)
SteamyV (Goldberg Avatar)
HerraS (Ten Eurobux to a charity of Team 25's choice)
Karmine
LiquidCommunism ($5)
sk ($25)
Wazzu (Orton avatar + $15)

:havlat: These people still have toxxes to fulfill. I would say by 11:59:59 PM on Feb 13 is enough time to fulfill them, but the final call is up to J-Ru! :havlat:

Once you fulfull your toxx, please let me know via PM or whatever, so I can take you off the list.

Bit more than $5 for me. Cesaro made it to the ring ($5) eliminated the New Day ($15) and I'll throw in helping eliminate Sheamus ($5). Call that a round $25 for RAINN.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Anybody got a Brock av for me?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Anybody got a Brock av for me?

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Text suggestions??

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Text suggestions??

OH GOD IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Or

Monday Night CAAAAAAWWWWWW

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DarkstarIV posted:

Yep, if people do not fulfill their Toxxes by that date then their Valentine's Day gift will be a ban... don't make me ban anybody please!

Also I'm so pleased to see charities benefiting from this, you're all good people :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Text suggestions??

Goldberg did.... THIS!?!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Text suggestions??

We all wanted Blood
That Lesnar Match was Urine
I want to Vomit

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

In honor of Kalisto's zero (0) eliminations, Tye Dillinger's appearance, and that guy in the crowd, I've made my donation to the ACLU ALCU.

Anyone have good Braun avs to hand? Otherwise, I'll track one down in the next week or so.

Valentin fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Feb 9, 2017

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I'm only on the hook for 5bux (thanks Orton for being poo poo but still winning, thanks Reigns for just being poo poo)

Since that's basically nothing would the court object to my bumping it to $25 and ignoring the name/av stipulation in my toxx since that's just a pain to arrange and I'd rather give more to charity than comedy name/av combos?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Thauros ($20 total)

I figured this would've resulted in more and ended up donating $35 since that was their minimum recommended donation to join.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

History Comes Inside! posted:

I'm only on the hook for 5bux (thanks Orton for being poo poo but still winning, thanks Reigns for just being poo poo)

Since that's basically nothing would the court object to my bumping it to $25 and ignoring the name/av stipulation in my toxx since that's just a pain to arrange and I'd rather give more to charity than comedy name/av combos?

Up to J-Ru, not me, but I personally don't see a problem with it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah, I don't care, as long as you pay what you owe to charity (or charities)

Cool. Thanks for checking Jericho's time. I'm surprised they didn't let him go the last three minutes to beat out Rey, but oh well.

Anyway:

(Sent in memory of Wicked J (RIP))

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
If the paypal invoice isn't enough I can also screengrab the email from Planned Parenthood once they send it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Someone from Team 25 please choose a charity for me to donate to k thnx!!

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

I need a Goldberg av and I'm sad that he doesn't make as many silly faces as Brock.

Anyone have any terrible Goldberg fan art? I've grown accustomed to my angry Batista.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

SteamyV posted:

I need a Goldberg av and I'm sad that he doesn't make as many silly faces as Brock.

Anyone have any terrible Goldberg fan art? I've grown accustomed to my angry Batista.

http://www.wrestling-caricatures.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/goldberg.gif

• Locked thread