Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I only just learned about this voting thing, so I've only voted for one person. That person is Walhart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

got my vote for Hana in today

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I accidentally voted for Arthur twice, RIP

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Just one more left!

I just realized I haven't voted for Owain/Odin Dark yet! Welp. One of them gets tomorrow's vote, no question.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
give it to Owain because he's in top 10.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
So why are all of you splitting your votes like that? It makes it so that anyone who voted every day for a single character had 13x as much power in the poll as you did.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Almost no one we vote for is going to win anyway, so it's more in the spirit to just go with your favorites. I only bothered voting once though, for Lucius.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Eopia posted:

So why are all of you splitting your votes like that? It makes it so that anyone who voted every day for a single character had 13x as much power in the poll as you did.

Speaking personally, I don't really care about my choices actually winning. I just wanna post them in this thread, and maybe give Nintendo's data analysts the information that yes, Olwen is popular enough to receive votes

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Dunban posted:

this is a blessing, not a curse

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Also because voting for the same person 13 times is dumb and lame and right up there with voting for Corrin if you're doing so to try and make them win.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Dunban posted:

There's two Arthurs anyways

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Eopia posted:

FE9 Ike is going to win males and Lyn or Lucina is going to vote females. There's no point in voting to win when the results were obvious before the poll even began.

I'm just voting my favourite characters for the sake of voting them. It's not like I expect Reyson to rank high.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Blaze Dragon posted:

FE9 Ike is going to win males and Lyn or Lucina is going to vote females. There's no point in voting to win when the results were obvious before the poll even began.

I'm just voting my favourite characters for the sake of voting them. It's not like I expect Reyson to rank high.

I figured Chrom was going to win for males before the first thing came out, and I definitely didn't expect to see Hector at #3.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Eopia posted:

I'm not gonna play the bad phone game but i am gonna remember to vote

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

But what if it's a good phone game.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Dr Pepper posted:

But what if it's a good phone game.

The only good phone games are otome games and emulating GBA games, and this is neither.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Thinking Geitz, or one of the pegesus sisters from fe7 for the last vote.

I cant find the current rankings is HONEST FAMILY MAN Dorcas still in the top 20?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ruggington posted:

I'm not gonna play the bad phone game but i am gonna remember to vote

This

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Well all those answers are fair enough, I don't regret putting all my votes towards my favorites though (Hector and Tiki).

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
From reddit:

That means that the game will come out around 5:00 PM EST on Wednesday, or 2:00 PM PST

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

The random button showed me Arden, who seems like a great choice to me. Thanks random button!

Endorph posted:

that exact guy will be playable in that gba awakening hack im definitely still making

Late reply but that sounds extremely good.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Have they announced anything about the system requirements (if that's even a term) for this game yet? I've got a really old phone that couldn't do Pokemon Go, but it runs Record Keeper just fine, so I'm not sure what to expect with this.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if you can do record keeper you'll probably be fine, it's using really simple sprites and doesn't seem to have any 3d in it at all.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

LordHippoman posted:

Have they announced anything about the system requirements (if that's even a term) for this game yet? I've got a really old phone that couldn't do Pokemon Go, but it runs Record Keeper just fine, so I'm not sure what to expect with this.

Check if you can pre-register for FE Heroes. If you can, that usually means your phone (or rather your phone's current firmware) supports the game.

Incidentally, I was able to pre-register with my old phone that couldn't run Pokemon GO, but could run Record Keeper just fine.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
It's made by the same company that made record keeper, iirc

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Tae posted:

It's made by the same company that made record keeper, iirc

Yes, DeNA, who are co-developing all of Nintendo's mobile games. Which is why it was pretty easy to predict what a Fire Emblem mobile game was going to look like once they announced it.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The only real question before the game got announced was if it was going to be this game or if it was going to be a mobile version of the Fire Emblem card game. it was pretty clearly one of those two options

I'm glad they didn't just do the card game but also I'd kind of like to see the card game become playable in english in some form

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
hopefully they have a better ui

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Dunban posted:

Check if you can pre-register for FE Heroes. If you can, that usually means your phone (or rather your phone's current firmware) supports the game.

Incidentally, I was able to pre-register with my old phone that couldn't run Pokemon GO, but could run Record Keeper just fine.

The "usually" part is important here, since you might also not be able to pre-register because the game won't be out in your country, as is my case. You can check that here.

I really wish I knew why Nintendo hates us so much. No eShop access, no FE Heroes, extremely late Miiverse...but hey, I can pre-register for Mario Run, that's something right???

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Blaze Dragon posted:

The "usually" part is important here, since you might also not be able to pre-register because the game won't be out in your country, as is my case. You can check that here.

I really wish I knew why Nintendo hates us so much. No eShop access, no FE Heroes, extremely late Miiverse...but hey, I can pre-register for Mario Run, that's something right???

Goddammit

Is there some sort of proxy i could use for this

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

I got in on the voting late but that's ok cause I still got to choose my best girls :unsmigghh:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

blizzardvizard posted:

Goddammit

I use tunnelbear

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

blizzardvizard posted:

Goddammit

I remember people downloading the apk when Pokemon GO was going on

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

blizzardvizard posted:

Goddammit

Just download and install the apk on your own. That it isn't avaliable in your country only means you can't get it from the Play Store.

It's what I did for Miitomo and Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle, and both worked perfectly. I plan on doing the same here.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Troposphere posted:

I got in on the voting late but that's ok cause I still got to choose my best girls :unsmigghh:

Huh, I never noticed that the artist gave Rhajat the same posture as Noire, that's a neat detail.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Blaze Dragon posted:

Just download and install the apk on your own. That it isn't avaliable in your country only means you can't get it from the Play Store.

It's what I did for Miitomo and Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle, and both worked perfectly. I plan on doing the same here.

Yeah my friend just told me the exact same thing, that's great. Thanks guys.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

:sweatdrop:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Upping my Thracia representation on this, the final day of voting

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Final standings

My one vote for Petrine will surely propel her into the top 20!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I couldn't vote for even half the characters I wanted to.