Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
for real i know a lot of you live in the PNW and there is poo poo to protest here lets buy a van and drive to NYC or DC or whatever and wave signs around.

like for real im serious but I'm not going to get deep about it right now but this poo poo bothers me like all the time how poo poo it is

this is not america

also man like i dont want to miss out on some haight-ashbury poo poo in my life time either this is where we start brothers

lets get a van or bus and do a lot of drugs and be assholes

seriously i have nothing to lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Reported for sedition

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
AVENGE ME

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Can I bring my guns?

Edit: To shoot highway signs.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm down.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

seriously i have nothing to lose

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
we duct tape the guns to the chassis

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like i'm dumb and drunk as usual but seriously like a vet bus would own i can be sober and serious i just don't post then lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i post a lot :(

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i just hate sitting here and i was looking at going to standing rock for the new wave but apparently they say dont go there and I dunno if thats some weird poo poo like trump said they'd kill them if people protested there??? it's weird man strange times indeed

i like begged and pleaded people to chilll out and not freak out over trump and tried to be reasonable but well a week plus one and well i was wrong

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010
your old army buddies moved on with their lives, huh? :(

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i never had old army buddies :)

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Im all for getting a van/bus but could we just have like a road trip that may involve protesting at some point? Im all for road trips especially with a bunch of people I've never met before IRL

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I recommend we stay away from the "normal" protests and come up with something unusual.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

this election cycle is giving me a weight loss goal because I do not want to miss out because I'm now too fat to run.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'd loving love to get together with a bunch of other vets to protest a bunch of poo poo that nazi idiots think we'd support.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

I'd loving love to get together with a bunch of other vets to protest a bunch of poo poo that nazi idiots think we'd support.

:same:

A bunch of guys from my old unit started a group Snapchat thing and gently caress some of them are goddamn retarded and still praising Trump even though they're directly affected by this poo poo too. They just don't realize it. Goddamn it.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Liberal Crime Squad irl

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Can our Gippy Van be like the Mystery Machine but instead of solving lame rear end crimes we just punch Nazis, help vets get the care they need and deserve, and smoke weed?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
Anyone here live in the Everett area and involved with the local democratic party?

I want to get involved but their website has no link to either donate or to become a member or anything like that - other than sign up for the newsletter.

I have two jobs and just bought a house and got married a few months ago, so.... I can't go vanning to DC and protest (though I loving want to). But I'd donate to the vanning/drugs/protest.

In the meantime, if I can get more involved and help poo poo all over lovely policies and candidates, I want to.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Reverand maynard posted:

Liberal Crime Squad irl

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Can you swing down through Denver and pick me up? I've got some pretty great weed I can bring along, like for real, I can probably get a half pound of wonder woman. No hookups for hallucinogens though.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
you guys should infiltrate the KKK

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Suicide Watch posted:

you guys should infiltrate the KKK

I'm fat and have a Scandinavian name, but I'm also short and have a huge fuckoff Arab nose and a pretty defined chin, do you think they would call me out?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Just keep your hood on. It worked for Clayton Bigsby.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

if you guys do anything in nyc or boston i could drive there prolly

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Like my desire to do this has increased 10000% today while reading the news and following this poo poo. I was kind of being drunk/silly last night but like for reals I feel like I can't attend anything meaningful here in Idaho without probably getting myself lynched by these crazy people, and I have friends that are currently protesting at JFK right now and man that poo poo is making me want to drive out west or maybe to SEATAC since it closer and I want to get my skull caved in my a cop

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

bengy81 posted:

Can you swing down through Denver and pick me up? I've got some pretty great weed I can bring along, like for real, I can probably get a half pound of wonder woman. No hookups for hallucinogens though.

You get a half pound of shatter and I'm on board.

I made the leap to concentrates. loving sunshine and lollipops ever since.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
This does actually sound like something up my alley of batshit crazy, loading up in a big 18 person van and staying stoned for a cross country drive (I call driving through Kansas because driver gets radio and I'll subject you all to my Gordon Lightfoot challenge). But I'm making modest progress here in CO now and probably need to stay on track.

I always liked the idea of buying some mountain land and throwing a bunch of small cabins up on it to give homeless vets a place to start over. Start small with a few acres with a pond and a few cabins, get a social worker on board to help set up job prospects and sort legal issues vets might have. Then I remember vets are all scales of crazy and retarded so yeah, no way in hell I'd make that happen. Place would burn down in a week.

Might just have to build two cabins, one for me and the fur monsters, and one for a storage shed or the occasional gypsy vet that is in need.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
also please don't be carrying drugs across many state lines in my van because I don't want to rot in jail in Iowa or something for the rest of my life because one of you goofballs was buttchugging chinese research chemicals

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Weed's not a drug, maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

It's the secret of life.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
weed owns but I had to quit it just gives me super anxiety attack poo poo now :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That sucks, man.

I jumped on the shatter and wax train last week. I was smoking so much flower that it was taking multiple joints to get any real traction. Bought a little vape pen and two grams on tuesday, probably have half a gram left. Huge difference. Hell of a lot better vaping a couple grams a week than smoking 3-4 grams a day, just had to come around to it myself.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

weed owns but I had to quit it just gives me super anxiety attack poo poo now :(

I have anxiety problems so I only smoke small amounts. I don't like to get shim levels of high just the weed equiv of a nice buzz.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Gordon Lightfoot challenge

Not a vet, can't go on cool road trip. Want to know what this challenge is.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Couple ways to look at it. Pick a boring state (Kansas) and start playing Gordon Lightfoot from border to border. Whether it's the greatest hits album on repeat or his entire discography.

Or just make yourself suffer through one rotation of the hits and continue with your usual rotation of music or whatever.

Don't try and go pro right off the bat and taking weed hits in the process. That's where the real challenge would come in. Kansas, at night, stoned with Gordon Lightfoot on repeat. That's a surefire way to wake up to the hum of tires over rumble strips.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Godholio posted:

I recommend we stay away from the "normal" protests and come up with something unusual.

spacedock and dual punch nazis

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

A mix between the lone gunmen from the x files and the (s)a team.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Reverand maynard posted:

A mix between the lone gunmen from the x files and the (s)a team.

im for this

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Maybe the group could be called

Veterans
Seriously
Against
Dumb
poo poo

or VSADS!

IDK just spitballing here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I want to go to some protests in Atlanta. This poo poo has driven me to the breaking point. Wish some of you nerds lived down here too.

• Locked thread