Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Well people are going to die regardless, lets just make sure they're killing the 'right ones'

Year Zeroism is fun to bring up in C-SPAM because the communist brigade there only knows Maoism and Marxism and you can get them to consider it until they learn that they are numero uno on the chopping block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Naked Bear posted:

Jesus loving Christ, people, this retarded internet slapfight has been going on for months now. Try posting about actual current events instead of just endlessly bitching at each other, it's loving childish. When was the last time somebody posted something of substance in here (tweets don't count)?

If you want to get angry at somebody, get angry at these asshats:

http://www.philly.com/philly/health/Pharma-firm--Opioid-Overdose-Antidote-Then-Raising-The-Price.html

No one cares because 40+ years of the War on Drugs have taught us that drug users aren't people

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

Naked Bear posted:

Jesus loving Christ, people, this retarded internet slapfight has been going on for months now. Try posting about actual current events instead of just endlessly bitching at each other, it's loving childish. When was the last time somebody posted something of substance in here (tweets don't count)?

If you want to get angry at somebody, get angry at these asshats:

http://www.philly.com/philly/health/Pharma-firm--Opioid-Overdose-Antidote-Then-Raising-The-Price.html

This doesn't make me angry, just depressed.

Does good news exist anymore?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Really it wouldn't surprise me if we see some sort of bill forbidding emergency services to intervene in cases of drug use

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

Year Zeroism is fun to bring up in C-SPAM because the communist brigade there only knows Maoism and Marxism and you can get them to consider it until they learn that they are numero uno on the chopping block.

https://twitter.com/_catte_/status/826211155664330753

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

VikingSkull posted:

I wear glasses and am a huge smart rear end so my rear end is grass; I just want a bunch of people to die so we can rebuild a better society is that too much to ask?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I wear glasses and am a huge smart rear end so my rear end is grass; I just want a bunch of people to die so we can rebuild a better society is that too much to ask?

You're going to get the 'bunch of people to die' either way!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Oh no! I'm a fascist!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Sessions passed committee. Another good day. :unsmith:

Oh cool, a guy who will unquestioningly use force to enforce some of the most reprehensible things possible. Nothing can go wrong.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Really it wouldn't surprise me if we see some sort of bill forbidding emergency services to intervene in cases of drug use

Never going to happen. Heroin/opiod users are frequently white.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lol

https://twitter.com/JameelJaffer/status/826829408476491776

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
rip yemen

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

CommieGIR posted:

Oh cool, a guy who will unquestioningly use force to enforce some of the most reprehensible things possible. Nothing can go wrong.

:hfive: I have a good feeling about him, too.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Vengarr posted:

Never going to happen. Heroin/opiod users are frequently white.

So are the majority of welfare recipients but that isn't holding back the tide.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
If Trump's favoritism for Christian refugees is an unconstitutional religious test what do you think will happen to all of the Soviet Jews who were admitted with a preference and have their citizenship invalidated? Do most of them go to Russia or Israel?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm really glad I got out

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Number Ten Cocks posted:

*check user post history*

:catstare: gently caress off, racist.

shyduck posted:

Two more months :smith:

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

shyduck posted:

I'm over 40 and got out with two permanent profiles. I've received three calls the last month asking if I want to join the reserves. I can't decide if they're desperate or just have poo poo presorting mechanisms.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Trumps transition team told cabinet level IG's they were being retained only temporarily.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.3d3bcba844b0

NSA WIZARD
Jan 20, 2016

Number Ten Cocks posted:

WE HAVE OUR EYE ON YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

*check user post history*

:catstare: gently caress off, racist.

Peep the bottom entry of his rapsheet, hes a re-reg of this:

The Slithery D posted:

You shouldn't need to hate a population or even have any feeling about them at all to recognize they provide no relative worth to the world. I don't hate the Apaches, Iroquois, or Comanches or any other Native American tribes, but America and the world are better places with them gone. Similarly, Iraq would be better served as home to East Tel Aviv or West Shanghai than by Baghdad.

If we were going to create a new country populated by a sui generis people I don't think anyone would vote for "violent, lazy, inbred retards who believe in transparent nonsense." So why not regret their existence? I'm all about non-violent, semi-inbred, hard-working smart people who believe in transparent nonsense. Maybe what Iraq really needs is Salt Lake City East.

Anyway, I don't hate Iraqis. They're just a bad idea (one of many in the world!) that somehow escaped the lab.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Slithery D posted:

A few points:

All of the world class universities actually charge. Germany used to have awesome universities. Not so much anymore.

If an education will raise your income you can borrow against it, no need for subsidies. Strangely, women's studies cost the same as engineering at free universities.

Don't confuse correlation with causation on crime/welfare and college. They used to think breastfeeding led to smarter babies, but it turned out smart white ladies just found it more convenient or fashionable than hoodrats, and genetics was going to give them smarter babies anyway. Similarly, if you're smart enough and have the self control to finish college you're going to have better life outcomes regardless. College didn't cause it.

In conclusion, genetics determines most everything , there is no free will but incentives matter, hail Satan.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

He's only back because N4i isn't the mod anymore

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Peep the bottom entry of his rapsheet, hes a re-reg of this:

He's only back because N4i isn't the mod anymore

drat, that guy sucks... lets kick his rear end :twisted:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
guys thats the type of person we need to invite and engage with right

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gently caress commies and gently caress fascists imho

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

http://usuncut.com/news/republicans...231485287151580

Republicans propose bill making it legal for police to kill protesters

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Third World Reggin posted:

http://usuncut.com/news/republicans...231485287151580

Republicans propose bill making it legal for police to kill protesters

It's already legal as long as the protesters have something in their pockets such as *looks at notebook* cellphone, wallet, lint etc.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Proud Christian Mom posted:

guys thats the type of person we need to invite and engage with right

I'm sure he'll vote D next year! I was so welcoming!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I love picking cherries.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Buca di Bepis posted:

gently caress commies and gently caress fascists imho

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Guys, guys. They're not fascists, they don't meet the absolute definition of the word!

They're just cunts.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Two reregs up in here to drop sick truth bombs, I'm seeing double!!

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Third World Reggin posted:

I love picking cherries.

I mean...not really though?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Woof Blitzer posted:

It's already legal as long as the protesters have something in their pockets such as *looks at notebook* cellphone, wallet, lint etc.

I'm oddly reminded of that nerdy university occupation during the Occupy movement, where one anarchist/99%er/whatever dude was filming everything first-person-perspective, and constantly streaming some DO WE HAVE CONSENSUS jibberjabber, before taking inventory of the students' poo poo because ~tyranny~ and it was legit all Apple stuff.

Also this.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I don't think the situation is as bad as some here believe. Hillary lost by relatively few votes in the key states. Trump's immigration EO may be popular with about half the electorate, but many who oppose immigration do do for economic reasons. Trump's policies will hurt these very voters, and meeting with union bosses won't help if he passes national right to work legislation. If the Dem candidate is halfway decent, many liberals who stayed home 2016 will be motivated to vote against Trump. I think you will only have to live with him as president for four years.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Torrannor posted:

I don't think the situation is as bad as some here believe. Hillary lost by relatively few votes in the key states. Trump's immigration EO may be popular with about half the electorate, but many who oppose immigration do do for economic reasons. Trump's policies will hurt these very voters, and meeting with union bosses won't help if he passes national right to work legislation. If the Dem candidate is halfway decent, many liberals who stayed home 2016 will be motivated to vote against Trump. I think you will only have to live with him as president for four years.

Trump is the figurehead, Bannon is the problem, and Bannon is already laying landmines that will make a future Democratic presidency both difficult if not extremely unlikely.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

CommieGIR posted:

Trump is the figurehead, Bannon is the problem, and Bannon is already laying landmines that will make a future Democratic presidency both difficult if not extremely unlikely.

Steve "convinced Goldman Sachs to sink 60 million dollars into a World of Warcraft gold farming business which he sat on the board of" Bannon is probably not the master strategist he thinks he is.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Vengarr posted:

Steve "convinced Goldman Sachs to sink 60 million dollars into a World of Warcraft gold farming business which he sat on the board of" Bannon is probably not the master strategist he thinks he is.

Let's hope, but he's largely the motivator behind most of these EOs.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

get hype!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826588658304217088

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Yesterday, so SCOTUS nomination probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The Democrats didn't just lose. They got exposed as offering nothing for vast swathes of people, including those that until Nov 8th 2016, were expected to be part of the base. The living embodiment of milquetoast neoliberal policies that have defined the Democratic party for the last 20 years lost to a reprehensible pile of poo poo. And now, with a nearly non-existant bench and a bunch of national politicians who have been truely outed as little more than corporate shills, they're somehow going to have to put together a winning strategy.

Yeah, its bad.

• Locked thread