Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There is literally nothing better than meme tats. Nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Oh god I hadn't considered how many people accidentally have Pepe Nazi tats now

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
The "what color is the dress" tat

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

I'm kind of digging this. It's the perfect tat for a gothic punk edge-lord if you're never going to grow out of that.

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k
From one of my former students who dropped out and started doing free tattoos in her house:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
That is some top quality notebook-cover art.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

artichoke posted:

From one of my former students who dropped out and started doing free tattoos in her house:

I haven't seen such a strong argument for staying in school in a long while.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
I read that terrible "Believe" one as Selieve because of how whacked the B is. Could've left off all the extra crap flowing from it.

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k
Here's two more:

They are forever bound together. JK

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Those handcuffs are straight up inhumane.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

artichoke posted:

I hope you're not an art teacher.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Idiot King SA meme getting out of hand.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

What the gently caress is happening in the bottom 20% of this image :stare:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

fullroundaction posted:

Obfuscate my stupid pot tattoo because you can't do an actual cover-up?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

fullroundaction posted:

I'm glad you HASKED

on closer look I think it says High and underneath it is a marijuana leaf

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Wangsbig posted:

is that an xbox controller w/ egregious buttons or did this person just immortalize madcatz on their cankle

It's an OG xbox-S controller: :thesperg:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Post in the 2016 image thread in GBS immediately

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

sweeperbravo posted:

I'm glad you HASKED

on closer look I think it says High and underneath it is a marijuana leaf

Ohhhh. I thought it said Hick.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I wonder who broke Trump's finger for that tattoo

and what magnification they had to use to find it :v:

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret
Naw, the palm is facing towards the viewer, so someone(?) Is flipping off Trump.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

The Lemondrop Dandy posted:

Naw, the palm is facing towards the viewer, so someone(?) Is flipping off Trump.

Or Trump is giving himself the finger and the artist has done a really lovely render of where the fold lines on the inside of the finger? They've spaced it so they look like knuckles, so

SatansOnion posted:

I wonder who broke Trump's finger for that tattoo

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

DumbparameciuM posted:

Or Trump is giving himself the finger and the artist has done a really lovely render of where the fold lines on the inside of the finger? They've spaced it so they look like knuckles, so

Yeah I think it's trump giving himself the finger cause the thumb on the hand is facing inwards. I mean they could just be off to the side but it's also the funnier option so there's that.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
How far would you go to preserve a tattoo

MrBadidea
Apr 1, 2009

Foxhound posted:

Seems about par for the course around here :yum:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

MrBadidea posted:

Seems about par for the course corpse around here :yum:

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Foxhound posted:

I love that he specifically requests a trainee medic, rather than someone fully qualified.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Rascar Capac posted:

I love that he specifically requests a trainee medic, rather than someone fully qualified.

Just because he wants dead flesh grafted to his own, doesn't mean he has to pay top dollar.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Lizard Combatant posted:

Just because he wants dead flesh grafted to his own, doesn't mean he has to pay top dollar.

It clearly states United Kingdom, morbid tattoo transplants are free at the point of use here. :rolleyes:

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Rascar Capac posted:

He already tried a fully-trained physician who told him this was a terrible idea, so now he needs someone who might not know better.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
So that person is either a massive idiot or a giant baby that can't get a tattoo.

I wish there was some kind of follow up.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

RickVoid posted:

He already tried a fully-trained physician who told him this was a terrible idea, so now he needs someone who might not know better.

Yeah that would be a full thickness skin graft with an already deceased donor who was not properly stored (I severely doubt they've kept this guy's cousin on ice) to a patient without any injuries requiring said graft. No physician in their right mind would attempt it because there's no way it would work. It would reject immediately if the skin was still alive unless they miraculously tissue matched, and I don't even want to think what could happen if you just tried to graft a big chunk of dead skin onto someone.

So yeah, massive idiot.

(Edit for correct medical term)

Kwyndig has a new favorite as of 15:46 on Feb 1, 2017

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

e: i am dum

Josef K. Sourdust has a new favorite as of 15:51 on Feb 1, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'm sure he still has time to turn it into a tasteful lamp shade.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah that would be a full thickness skin graft with an already deceased donor who was not properly stored (I severely doubt they've kept this guy's cousin on ice) to a patient without any injuries requiring said graft. No physician in their right mind would attempt it because there's no way it would work. It would reject immediately if the skin was still alive unless they miraculously tissue matched, and I don't even want to think what could happen if you just tried to graft a big chunk of dead skin onto someone.

So yeah, massive idiot.

(Edit for correct medical term)

Or maybe...it was a joke?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Or maybe...it was a joke?

Oh you. Just look at you!

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
OK here we go more trash from Bogans scattered around my hometown.

This time, Alien Art

For some context, here's the front shot:

We find from this splash page that the owner of the store is Richard Zappa Strickleton. Let's keep an eye out for his work in particular. He watermarks his work specifically so it's easy to spot.

This render of bowie looks so much like my estranged MiL that it may be the creepiest tattoo of a person I've seen in the past year

wait nvm

Less for the new work on the dudes ribs and the questionable sex mushroom on his upper arm. Oh wait it's all terrible.

"Everythong"

I guess this one is technically alright but...buh? Yankees logo coming out of a radial engine?

:nsfl:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

DumbparameciuM posted:

OK here we go more trash from Bogans scattered around my hometown.

This render of bowie looks so much like my estranged MiL that it may be the creepiest tattoo of a person I've seen in the past year

Jesus is she still your MIL? She must be quite the wreck if she looks that bad.. WTF is going on with the forehead? And the negative silhouette fingers? Ffffuuuuck

DumbparameciuM posted:

I guess this one is technically alright but...buh? Yankees logo coming out of a radial engine?

Let him who hath no pistons cast the first conrod.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
What a waste of prime real estate!

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 12:50 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

"Questionable Sex Mushroom" is my Ministry cover band.