Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Richard Bong posted:

I'm so loving glad I'm out.

:tif:

It's me. I'm the dog.

Also in current events, Army put out a directive stating commanders can go ahead and hold LGBTQ recognition/celebrations on post. Though I could swear we did one a year ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
EPA is like Obamacare. Everybody hates it because they've been told it's terrible their whole lives, without the slightest idea of how utterly hosed up we'd be if we completely did away with it.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Richard Bong posted:

I'm so loving glad I'm out.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

In terms of repercussions, what would happen if NATO allies cancel their arms purchases and buy European instead? Would the US just continuing spending even more?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I watch Joe Rogan a lot, usually live, and he usually has like 4,000 viewers on Youtube.

Tens of thousands when I looked today lmao

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I don't think they'll make the extremist program only about radical islam. I'm sure they'll just add minority focused groups like BLM to it instead!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
You guys think you're glad you're out because you're not getting sent to some hot sandy dump where you're getting shot at while at least having the support of the largest military machinery on the planet.

I'm glad I'm out because I don't like getting motherfucking steamrolled by Ivan and then toiling away in a loving salt mine near where my ex was born.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Please wait two more month to start a war Bannon.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

joat mon posted:

Any confirmation from the Australian side of the conversation?

Close enough.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/826966043876814848

Reverence
Nov 1, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Please wait eight more months to start a war Bannon.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

https://www.thenation.com/article/leaked-draft-of-trumps-religious-freedom-order-reveals-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/
http://www.glaad.org/blog/president-trump%C2%A0attacks-lgbtq-americans-reported-national-license-discriminate-order
:rip: non-straights

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
:siren: DONNIE'S DOCTOR IS BACK :siren:

https://twitter.com/NYTNational/status/826968411515256833

nutso doc posted:

WASHINGTON — President Trump takes medication for three ailments, including a prostate-related drug to promote hair growth, Mr. Trump’s longtime physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, said in a series of recent interviews.

The other drugs are antibiotics to control rosacea, a common skin problem, and a statin for elevated blood cholesterol and lipids.
https://twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/826971396555304960

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 2, 2017

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
Bannon criticized former President George W. Bush for calling Islam a religion of peace, saying in an interview, "Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of submission. Islam means submission." ...

... When asked if Trump wanted to distance himself from Bannon's past comments, Spicer said he made clear the President had a different view. "I think I just made it clear that there's a difference between the President's view, yeah," said Spicer.

Woah there, that's still a totally useless answer. So there's a difference between these opinions, ok. Are we talking like an "apples vs oranges" difference, or is this more like a "mandarins vs tangerines" difference? Really, if it's anything short of a "hovercrafts vs tangerines" type of difference, we've got a problem.

Well, two problems. Problem #1 is still that it's Bannon making all the strategies, and nobody has even tried to pretend his tiny-but-turgid rage boner for Islam isn't a major part of everything he thinks and does.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
So I travel alot for work. Domestically, but alot. And I'm in an airport bar and some new Zealand chick who works on yachts out of miami is giving me conversation and poo poo and she missed her original flight cause she was delayed by 6 hours by customs and immigration who apparently gave her 20 questions. She ended up having to call the Captain to get him to vouch for her.

She also said they made her unlock her phone and read every single message she sent or received that was in the phone.

God drat man. This is a blonde new Zealand chick w a sexi accent, what happens to brown people

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Waroduce posted:

So I travel alot for work. Domestically, but alot. And I'm in an airport bar and some new Zealand chick who works on yachts out of miami is giving me conversation and poo poo and she missed her original flight cause she was delayed by 6 hours by customs and immigration who apparently gave her 20 questions. She ended up having to call the Captain to get him to vouch for her.

She also said they made her unlock her phone and read every single message she sent or received that was in the phone.

God drat man. This is a blonde new Zealand chick w a sexi accent, what happens to brown people

Searching for nudes is my guess.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Remember how upset dumbfucks in this country got about the "Apology Tour"? If you think Rice's State Department made other countries hate us just wait.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

FastestGunAlive posted:

I don't think they'll make the extremist program only about radical islam. I'm sure they'll just add minority focused groups like BLM to it instead!

No need to go after BLM if the EPA is already on the chopping block :downs:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Who wants to watch some live rioting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

suboptimal posted:

No need to go after BLM if the EPA is already on the chopping block :downs:

Hey oh. Good point though. Gotta disarm the federal jackboots at BLM so small time* farmers and herders like the bundys can stop being so oppressed and over taxed.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

So if Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for not being Bush, what does Trump's replacement end up getting?

lol nothing cockroaches and irradiated mutants don't hand out prizes

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Terrifying Effigies posted:

So if Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for not being Bush, what does Trump's replacement end up getting?

I'm not sure what Mike Pence will get.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

KRON livestream

This is a bad one, they were just shooting huge rear end fireworks at the cops. Dunno why setting fire to Berkley is a protest against Milo, he's probably laughing his rear end off right now.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Squirrel on a stick, two stim packs, Rad-X, and a boxing glove.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/reuters-orders-reporters-to-cover-trump-like-an-authoritarian-regime-expect-physical-threats/

oh man

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

TBeats posted:

I'm not sure what Mike Pence will get.

The ability to quietly push his agenda because he's not a loud obnoxious orange Fanta.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

What a bunch of morons :cripes:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

What kind of moron would go to the effort to riot over loving Milo?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
More foreign leader call info:

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/826980166559793154

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/826981608817324034
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/826982501608460288

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Feb 2, 2017

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

/\ /\ /\
Thanks!

Buca di Bepis posted:

You'll find some character studies in the campy thread.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Buca di Bepis posted:

I don't know, there are more permanent solutions, rioting isn't useful.

There was a huge protest at UCONN today, it was really a solidarity march because we're so liberal, and yet all of my non-white friends are still super nervous.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

KRON livestream

This is a bad one, they were just shooting huge rear end fireworks at the cops. Dunno why setting fire to Berkley is a protest against Milo, he's probably laughing his rear end off right now.

A lot of people who'd never heard of him before had the knives out after his breitbart article about limiting women in science went viral this morning

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I'm listening to "Welcome to the Terrordome" at full volume FYI

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Milo is probably masturbating about people rioting over him.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Hillary Clinton writing book reflecting on her election loss

quote:

Hillary Clinton is writing a book of personal essays, including reflections on last year's US election.

The former presidential candidate will release her untitled tome on 26 September, says Simon & Schuster. Financial terms were not revealed.

The publisher said Mrs Clinton will use some of her favourite quotes to "tell stories from her life".

"These are the words I live by," former secretary of state Mrs Clinton said in a statement of her forthcoming book.

"These quotes have helped me celebrate the good times, laugh at the absurd times, persevere during the hard times and deepen my appreciation of all life has to offer.

"I hope by sharing these words and my thoughts about them, the essays will be meaningful for readers," she added.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Buca di Bepis posted:

He was in Colorado Springs last week and caused a small ruckus because our fire marshal called the hall full at capacity and the group that invited him oversold the event. So combine pissed off people because DA GUBMINT WON'T LET ME IN and what I assume are people who would protest a cat licking its own rear end. It didn't get ugly, but lots of yelling and news cameras.

I only know this because I watch local evening news.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Buca di Bepis posted:

He uses those events to out trans students so lovely people at that school can harass them.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

:fuckoff:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

SperginMcBadposter posted:

He uses those events to out trans students so lovely people at that school can harass them.

How?
E:Was it just that one time at UMW, or is the purpose of the events to more broadly out out people?

joat mon fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

what the gently caress is the point of this question?

joat mon posted:

You'll find some character studies in the campy thread.

and what do you mean by "campy"?

• Locked thread