Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Nm lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This pic just came up in my fb memories lol

I sent a picture from a different angle of that to maffew buildings in boot camp to keep him up to date with the world outside.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This pic just came up in my fb memories lol

nice

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones

Rigel posted:

This podcast episode with Alex Jones and Joe Rogan has started recording, and Eddie Bravo is apparently there too. No way I'm listening to that shitshow.

Bravo is a goddamn idiot and is ruining a potentially funny podcast

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Which one is Alex Jones again?

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones

CommonShore posted:

Which one is Alex Jones again?

A complete mentalist, vampire pedo google AI human counterstrike!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Szymanski posted:

A complete mentalist, vampire pedo google AI human counterstrike!

Ah that's fine. I was worried he was a Nazi.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Nope, just Nazi adjacent

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Mr. Nice! posted:

I sent a picture from a different angle of that to maffew buildings in boot camp to keep him up to date with the world outside.

Happy pre WME memories :) Alex Jones taught us Barack is literally a demon. Powerful!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Eddie bravo is a father of a human child

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/826931820352696320

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Riggs: The history of America is actually written in the blood of black people.

Murtaugh: I'm not too old for this poo poo!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

Lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Riggs could fight off his back.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Marching Powder posted:

hahaha

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Good branding

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Who the gently caress is JUDO DAN KELLY?

Also, you mentioned Sage having to be taught about racism earlier. I need to hear more. His bewildered by the world innocence is hysterical and immensely likable.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Captain Log posted:

Yeah, nah, get hosed, mate.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Tyron Woodley took Sage to see The Birth of a Nation and Sage got so angry he ripped a bunch of fruit in half.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Captain Log posted:

Also, you mentioned Sage having to be taught about racism earlier. I need to hear more. His bewildered by the world innocence is hysterical and immensely likable.

He's an Australian judo dad with a surprisingly good UFC record whose fights tend to be bloody and fun, except for one of his fights, which was one of the worst modern UFC fights I've ever seen. I'm not going to tell you which one it was.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

CommonShore posted:

He's an Australian judo dad with a surprisingly good UFC record whose fights tend to be bloody and fun, except for one of his fights, which was one of the worst modern UFC fights I've ever seen. I'm not going to tell you which one it was.

Ahhhh, that's why it firmly ejected itself from my memory.

Dan Didio posted:

Yeah, nah, get hosed, mate.

Cheers, mate.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Misha Cirkunov, Rick Story and Lorenz Larkin are apparently no longer on the UFC roster.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

CommonShore posted:

I love JUDO DAD Kelly. gently caress...what a guy. Who was it that just called him out?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Dan Didio posted:

Misha Cirkunov, Rick Story and Lorenz Larkin are apparently no longer on the UFC roster.

Isn't Misha Cirkunov literally the only LH prospect in the entire world?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dan Didio posted:

Didn't Lorenz just finish loving up magny?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Marching Powder posted:

Didn't Lorenz just finish loving up magny?

Yeah. Last fight on his contract. He's been bidding with Bellator, who apparently walked him. It seems that the free agent negotiations just went to level 2.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Dan Didio posted:

All Stories... must end.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Dan Didio posted:

every single one of those dudes should be like co-main free TV cards. what the heck UFC

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
I remember Story looking like an absolutely incredible prospect at one point, crazy strong.

Then he ran into Charlie loving Brenneman of all people, and he's never quite put it together since.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Dan Didio posted:

And luckily nothing of value was lost.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

All Stories... must end.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The Neverending Story was misleading

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Captain Log posted:

You're crazy. Cirkunov is really good and Larkin has been pretty dynamite since moving to welterweight. Story has always been a pretty good hand too. I think it's bad that the UFC is letting good fighters walk away.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Captain Log posted:

only their jobs .. i hope they can at least make a decent wage fighting in the b leagues

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Tsyni posted:

I love JUDO DAD Kelly. gently caress...what a guy. Who was it that just called him out?

Eric Spicely, which could actually be an ok fight. Battle of the non-ripped middleweights.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I.N.R.I posted:

only their jobs .. i hope they can at least make a decent wage fighting in the b leagues

It's an old joke from the hit television cartoon The Critic. A flaming parade float slams into a theater showing "Cats."

Jesus, I'd never wish job loss on a fighter.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

All three of those fighters were worth keeping around, even Rick Story.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Demian Maia squeezing blood out of Rick Story's nose is the most disturbing thing I've seen in the UFC :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
WME-IMG took on a lot of debt buying the UFC that they now have to service, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see them shed fighters they regard--rightly or wrongly--as a bad value for the money. e.g. Story has been around a long time and can put on a decent show 3/4 of the time, but he's shaken out as a journeyman/gatekeeper in a densely populated division.

• Locked thread