Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Rexicon1 posted:

oh is this one of those trash games where you delete the app and re roll hundreds of times to get a decent playing experience? Thats pretty much the main red flag for "the game will be unplayable garbage"
no

people are rerolling for no real reason, from what ive seen 3 stars are fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Rexicon1 posted:

oh is this one of those trash games where you delete the app and re roll hundreds of times to get a decent playing experience? Thats pretty much the main red flag for "the game will be unplayable garbage"

there's no need to reroll, people are just obsessive with getting their free stuff

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME

Rexicon1 posted:

I've been reporting the exact opposite and everyone rerolling is explicitly doing it for waifus but sure make up whatever!

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Remember that the Gatcha system is weighted too, so every pull that isn't a 5-star makes the next one more likely. :shrug:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

look at this smug rear end in a top hat

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Healers seem pretty drat essential since they can also attack from range.

I don't know why Virion has Seal Speed, but I'll take it for hilarity brokeness.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
The big question: if you choose a region other than America, will I be locked out of the prsumptive goonguild?

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

EGSunBro posted:

The 3DS Fire Emblems are good. All Fire Emblems, are good.

except shadow dragon

Also can confirm that 3 and 4 star units are still really good, I cleared the first lunatic chapters no probs. 3* Est is getting insane levels for me and is incredibly good now.

Need a 3DS for it though :(

PSA: if you lose any unit in the special map to unlock Sophia, it's an automatic game over. Also because of this it seems that either the level-ups aren't random or they're pre-seeded or whatever - the game-over overwrites any of the levels the units gained and when they gained them elsewhere it was the same stat ups.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i got 4-star cordelia with a brave lance, gg difficulty

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Hmm, it won't let me merge my 3-star Matthew with my 2-star Matthew

Edit: no wait, I did it. Only gave him a measly 20 SP though.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

My first two pulls were 4 Star Gunther and Camilla. Of the two, Gunther is the one kicking rear end.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Sweet gently caress, first roll and d...did I just use up all my good luck already?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Huh, I had to retry a battle and got the exact same gains on each character as the first time.
I think each character has its own seed to RNG up its stat gains.

E: I rolled Jeigan of all characters. He's leveled up once. He got zero stat gains. Well gently caress.
E2: HP and Res on the second one.
E3: HP and Atk. Yeah I'm turning this guy into food.
E4: Atk only. Jesus christ.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Feb 2, 2017

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
If somebody wants an account with 5* Chrom and 5* Marth let me know. Sitting on my tablet and hasn't been bound to a nintendo acct yet.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

RoyalScion posted:

If somebody wants an account with 5* Chrom and 5* Marth let me know. Sitting on my tablet and hasn't been bound to a nintendo acct yet.

Yeah I'll absolutely take that

nevermind someone else can grab it! have at it

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Feb 2, 2017

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
By the way, the APK is multilanguage. You can change it to whatever you want in the settings -> FAQ menu, third-last option. That'll change the voices too, if you care about that. Sadly, text and voice always match.

It'll trigger a data download, btw.

There's German, English (EU/AU), English (US), Spanish (LA), Spanish (ES), French, Italian and of course Japanese.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Feb 2, 2017

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009

Kelp Plankton posted:

Yeah I'll absolutely take that

PM'd. Don't send me an actual one of course, use a dummy account or something.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Second roll, no 5 stars. 4 star Chrom and Robin though.

I think I'll do one last roll to try and get Lyn before saving up for event banners

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I will accept either a 5 star, or a character I particularly want. I have seen neither in 5 rerolls

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

EGSunBro posted:

I've been reporting the exact opposite and everyone rerolling is explicitly doing it for waifus but sure make up whatever!

Jesus, no need to be so defensive, I casually browsed the thread for a game im slightly interested in and saw that poisonous word "Reroll" and asked if this game was one of those kinds of games. I'm sorry I didn't read every one of your posts intimately in their perfect context you loving loon.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Guys, always get the Rally skills and use them often. That Nowi of mine has Rally Defence and paired with Blondie-Mc-Whatsherface's Rally Attack, it is trivializing everything.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
5* Elise is carrying me through the arena on her tiny little shoulders

It's kind of incredible how absolutely nobody has a healer on their teams, so I win every trade

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Rerolled until I got a 5* Roy. Did the first few dungeons and used the nintendo points reward orbs. Got a 4* Roy (and a 5* Tiki). Roy meta here we go.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

That'll do, I think.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Second roll. Tiki is pretty good, and Robin should be useful for getting more points in the arena.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Yeah healers seem to be really good, at least at this point where they're fully healing heroes. Wish I had one...

When I should be getting my Nintendo account orbs? I'm already on Chapter 3 and I haven't received them yet.

edit: nm found it. Gotta actually go on the Nintendo website and redeem the orbs through the rewards program.

acumen fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Feb 2, 2017

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME

Rexicon1 posted:

Jesus, no need to be so defensive, I casually browsed the thread for a game im slightly interested in and saw that poisonous word "Reroll" and asked if this game was one of those kinds of games. I'm sorry I didn't read every one of your posts intimately in their perfect context you loving loon.

lol

Anyway, I haven't drawn a healer from the gatcha yet and I think that's kinda holding back my lunatic attempts. It seems weird that they wouldn't give you a healer to start when it's a pretty important role in the FE games and they seem to have translated that importance over here. Maybe I can get a 5* Elise in the US gatcha, although I saw Serra was available to and I'm done to draw her for sure.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I linked my game to my Nintendo Account and got the 10 free orbs from My Nintendo. If I delete all my data, reroll and link my Nintendo Account to my new save data, can I get the 10 free orbs again?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Got 5 Star Ryoma, Lyn, and m.Corrin. Lyn is strong but Ryoma seems like he could be broken, his Raijinto counter-attacks regardless of enemy range so he slaughters magic and bow users easy peasy on the enemy's turn.

Unfortunately my only decent green is still Anna, but I guess with this many 5 star dudes I shouldn't complain.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nice

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

I got double 3* Cherche and after merging them she became disproportionately strong, like 29 Atk at lv 8. Mind checking the before/after stats if you merge'em? I wanna figure out how that mechanic works.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Currently grinding healing exp for Lissa. You keep attacking Robin, Fir, I'm sure it'll work out eventually.

Edit: Ah, seems like there's a limit on how much experience one character can gain on a map.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Why hasn't this game shown up in my app store? I want to roll a roy.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Kyte posted:

I got double 3* Cherche and after merging them she became disproportionately strong, like 29 Atk at lv 8. Mind checking the before/after stats if you merge'em? I wanna figure out how that mechanic works.

Abel's 11+1 stats are 16 Atk, 11 Spd and Def, and 10 Res. Balanced but nothing special.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Pretty happy with my second roll.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Decided to do a simple 2-puller with the 9 orbs I had left

Yessss :gizz:

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Terper posted:

Abel's 11+1 stats are 16 Atk, 11 Spd and Def, and 10 Res. Balanced but nothing special.

Huh, I guess it's a character thing?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Kyte posted:

Huh, I guess it's a character thing?

What's her weapon? Abel has a Brave Lance which is a measly 5 might. Level 1 Takumi already outclasses him thanks to his 14 might Fujin Yumi with innate Pass 2 :allears:

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Seems like a lot of people are getting 5*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Guys, this is very important to me: Has anyone drawn a Hector yet :ohdear: