Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I can give Evoker details and I also just chose a newly unlocked job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Don't really want to specify which new job I picked though.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I should say, I can give Evoker Level 1 details since I had that job for two minutes. Posting now.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Evoker gives a random positive effect from a list of available summons. Seems like a kinda-random White Mage.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Does not specify what any of the positive effects are but once an effect is used it's removed from the list. Doesn't say I couldn't target myself.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok, submitted one.

##vote BK

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

With that, are we ready to hammer?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

##vote BK

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

BottleKnight (7): chaoslord, Kashuno, Mithross, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, King Burgundy, IllegallySober
Absurd Revolver (2): peramene, Grandicap, peramene, peramene
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (3): Absurd Revolver, BottleKnight, Tobbs Gnawed

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 01st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Bottleknight is dead.

Salina

Oh, Desch... My love... Please, come back to me safe...
—Salina"

Desch Aligned

Searching - Each night you may choose a player, you will learn that players flavor.
Once you have discovered Desch using this power you will join a masonry with them and you will become Lovers. If Desch dies before you find them you will lose this ability and become a standard survivor.
If you do find Desch and become lovers you will win with Light aligned players.

Current Job - Freelancer

Its night 4 have at it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Bifauxnen is Dead!

Prince Alus Restor

I must not let my father down... Not only must I bring peace to Saronia... but the whole world as well. There is much work to do, and there will be time to mourn later.
—Alus Restor"

Light Aligned

Current Job - Onion Knight

IllegallySober is Dead!

Aria Benett

Promise me... Promise me you will banish the darkness, and restore peace to the world...
—Aria Benett to Luneth"

Light Aligned

Current Job - Black Belt

CCKeane is Dead!

Xande

Once you are gone, eternal life will be mine!
—Xande, when the Warriors of Light confront him."

Dark Aligned

Capacity Drain - once per game you may target another player at night and cause them to lose all Skill Levels attained in their Current Job, in addition they lose all remaining CPThis costs 20 CP

Current Job - Magus

Its day 5 do it.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): Absurd Revolver, chaoslord, Grandicap, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Mithross, peramene, Tobbs Gnawed

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 03rd, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I shot CCKeane. I thought jon joe was scum and Keane never changed my mind

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Technically I souleatered him, I burned enough CP to make it a 50 50 flip and won.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dragoon level 1 is a delayed vig called Leap. 1 shot. Didn't use it because I don't have a particularly strong scum read and being wrong on that would probably lose the game.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Level 3 dark Knight makes soul eater cost 3 cp per 10% hit chance.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
So many murderjobs. I'm going to get level 5 bard and see what it does.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Black Belt is a jail plus CP drain, but I used something else.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
AR is scum and broke promises

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I am not scum and Jeep promises usury

Also there is high a Sara and aria in this game and those are my name's

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I'm still on board with AR.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AR is still a good choice.

Are we still getting daily events?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

Id hope so, CP doesn't just grow on trees! (Does it? Have we had a tree event, I don't remember?)

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Who else is scum and smart enough to kill bif the second she muses about the thieves guild being scum

Mithross did you trick me into trusting you because #thiefbuddies

Scholar 1 is a 2-shot (I think?) roleblock
Scholar 3 is a2-poo poo jail

Let's get a new loving job with all this goddamn cp

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

peramene posted:

Who else is scum and smart enough to kill bif the second she muses about the thieves guild being scum

Mithross did you trick me into trusting you because #thiefbuddies

Scholar 1 is a 2-shot (I think?) roleblock
Scholar 3 is a2-poo poo jail

Let's get a new loving job with all this goddamn cp

Well, I claimed shooting a scum and nobody has counter claimed it. And if anybody does, then we will have found the real scum, because I am town.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Hey chaos when you get a minute just to confirm your ability is a one-shot nothing happens that night? And you used it n2? Does it have a name or whatever

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I mean, I've seen scum shoot scum before (somber did it in my first game as a power role iirc and it blew my mind), but yeah, at this point in the game with as many vigs still apparently going around as there are I think it would be an insane gambit for Mithross to be scum and to shoot a scumbud.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Mithross posted:

Well, I claimed shooting a scum and nobody has counter claimed it. And if anybody does, then we will have found the real scum, because I am town.

loving i called for that vote on JJ though were you with me then

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Oh, in the interest of free sharing of actions and abilities, I also tried to shoot jon joe two nights ago with geomancy, and it failed. No further information given, just "failed". It makes me think we had a lightning rod go off that night, and everything hit stickup.

I didn't want to talk about it yesterday, because I intended to shoot jon joe again and didn't want to call my shot.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

peramene posted:

Hey chaos when you get a minute just to confirm your ability is a one-shot nothing happens that night? And you used it n2? Does it have a name or whatever

I don't think I ever specified a shot count to it? Maybe I did I don't remember :iiam:

It's called Capacity Storm. Used it N2.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
you hear that scumteam my buddy chaos has more shots on capacity storm and we're gonna blow your whole game up

everybody reading i am sorry i took a Xanax at 3, 4, and now I'm taking another and it was an accident to take the one at 4 so i am hosed up rn but i think i maybe have it

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
mithross just because i am the founder of the thieves guild and i do a drug doesn't mean its ok dont do a drug ok

oh poo poo buddy i just looked you actually called him out while I was writing my bigass slamdunk post nice

ok lemme take another look at this

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1QPtOZQZU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Something's been nagging at me all goddamn game. I'm not sure if Asiina or I mentioned it first, but no lynching actually helps town in this game.

See, so many of us have so many different abilities and so many different things we can do - Chaos can even eliminate our abilities for added fun - that the night isn't really an ideal time to be targeting players with things that kill them. The odds are against it, but it could hit one of your scumbuddies. Night kills were wonderful for scum N1 because of the First Black Mage Apocalypse, right? Which freaked us the gently caress out.

But time and time again - what happened with our lynch? We lynched ourselves. Over and over and over. While most of the scum team lurked, let the slapfights develop, encouraged them gradually... and then used their lynch as a more traditional night kill. It just required pre-planning, finesse, subterfuge, and as few sacrifices as possible while building their ideal nightkit.

Who was the first scum that we managed to lynch? Mr. F!, the game's most notorious lurker. Now, sure, numbers are numbers, but when a scum player simply isn't playing or even writing in the scumdoc anymore, per se, they're dead weight. They could give you away. And - and this is the part I really love - if they're not playing anyway, you can look amazing pulling it off. You led the lynching of a scum player who also happened to be a lurker - you loving finally got one!

Night? It's chaos. Not Chaoslord chaos. But chaos. Scum can put bullets in the air but they know better than any of us do that those bullets can end up going anywhere. This isn't a game where scum take us out one by one using their night kill, it's a game where we slaughter each other trying to figure it all out. The "night kill" for scum in this game is the goddamn lynch. The only surefire, guaranteed way to kill someone. Period. They may even be drawn to nontraditional scum roles specifically to protect one another from all the poo poo flying around at night. If you grant me that nights are loving crazy, right? How many scum have died during them? ONE. Just now. The odds are in their favor, but an awful lot of us are firing an awful lot of death all around, right? It's more likely to hit us, but only one? Now? They're beating the odds. How? They're not thinking like you would normally think as scum players. They're thinking like town players. They need to survive long enough to reach a destination that they know is out there, equipped with the tools they need. They need to make evidence and cases and lead lynches so that they don't get lynched and then do everything they can to protect themselves at night.

Hey Tobbs, remember this?

King Burgundy posted:

I can confirm that one of the roles provides protection. I'm fine claiming if we wanna go that route.

Scum already know what all the roles do, so maybe it's worth sharing?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

KB: I am a protective role, and I think optimal play is to tell everyone that.

First off, even if you're telling the truth, being a protective role doesn't make you town. Why? Because potentially every player can have a night kill. If scum doesn't have a doctor then they could be in trouble. You know how this post reads to me? "I'm a scum player who doesn't want to be targeted by a town vig, so I'm going to claim a protective role." Does anyone else think a town protective role would ever, ever do this?

King Burgundy, if I am right and if you are scum, you have played a marvelous game, taking full advantage of every possible tool. Including me. That whole initial conflict with Asiina disengaged a lot of town interest in D1, one of the most useful days for scum. Asiina and I both said "never no lynch" is not a good idea in this setup -- town wants to be absolutely certain in a 19/4 D1 that they do not lynch a townie if they don't have to. Not in this setup. You got that poo poo going with Asiina though, didn't you? You knew it wasn't going to go anywhere. But you thought you just might be able to get the fact that Asiina was late to the game to build up momentum, or something, or maybe she came after you, I haven't read all of it yet. There's a lot there, and I'm not coming after you today, even though I think you're the mastermind. I need to prove it. Even to myself.

The first thing I've done tonight is looked at the people who have now flipped scum. Jonjoe/Keane, peace be upon them both, let's look at their posting, and what it did for scum. JJ opens by targeting me with BK as part of a silly joke. But JJ knows me. He even taunted me in it. Throws a vote on Infinitum. Always a safe fauxte. Switches on over to Bif. Selects A. "Will switch to IS to avoid a NL but I still think Moat is the right vote."

No lynch. Four dead. JJ turns back to targeting IS. Selects A. Would vote Bif. Presents IS > Moat > Bif. Votes Bif. Bif's case on jon joe finally makes me realize jon joe is scum and I start working. Votes Mith. Selects C. With a "What the gently caress are you even saying?" JJ leaves the game. Keane comes after me a little. I think I know why. Hits me up again and again, but then, in the end, accepts what you know he's had to accept: BK. And then Mithross shot him. Finally, a scum night death. Things are flying everywhere, the odds are against it, but not one scum night death until now.

By contrast, Mr. F? He uh, well, he uh. He tried to get Moat lynched, like JJ. And he targeted IS, like JJ. And he made some comments about avoiding a NL. Very important to remind town not to no lynch. And then he vanished. No use to you whatsoever. Maybe he hung out in the scum doc a bit. Maybe that 5CP really burned his biscuits. Who can say? But now he's a tool for you, too.

D1: NL.

N1: 4 out of 19. 21% chance one of you gets hit by something, anything. 4 deaths, all town. Maybe not the intended targets, but they got 'em and at least stickup helped.

D2: Scum successfully gets Moat. (King Burgundy, this is a stickup, IllegallySober, Mithross, Tobbs Gnawed, Absurd Revolver, Bifauxnen, Moatillata)

N2: 4 out of 14. 26% chance one of you gets hit. No night deaths. And you maybe blew your second chance to get a big wave of kills like we were all afraid of, thanks to Chaos.

D3: Mr. F! dies. He's left the game, he's no use to you anymore. You've just lynched scum. Nice. (King Burgundy, Tobbs Gnawed, Bifauxnen, IllegallySober, Mithross.)

N3: 4 out of 13. 30% chance one of you gets hit. Except Stickup dies. Who knows why? Yet another crazy loving thing happens and just like that, it's unpredictable. AR literally confesses to targeting me, freely, without even being asked. I killed Stickup through AR, believing both were scum. I was wrong, wasn't I?

D4: Day 4. I make a gambit. I go after AR like nobody's business. I make the biggest, roughest case I've ever made. And I expect to die for it. I leave a breadcrumb in the spoilertags, hoping Bif and IS will read it. Bif makes the mistake of trying to point it out without getting caught. Maybe scum catches her, possibly after her musing has given you guys the case to make against me, except you made one fatal mistake. The BK lynch ends up going through, but look: (chaoslord, Kashuno, Mithross, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, King Burgundy, IllegallySober.) You didn't lead this one, KB. BK would've been your last lynch, all else equal.

N4: 3 out of 12. 25% You take Bif and IS. But my man Mith gets Keane. Finally. Two night kills. Does everyone understand? Two night kills.

D5: Tonight? It's 50/50. But I'm willing to bet you've got a plan to be safe, no matter what. Well, here's my play, KB: nobody should do anything but use their abilities as much as possible to protect themselves tonight. Expect your poo poo to be redirect and to hit me. I'm going to roleblock someone, that's what I have. Let's talk about why and what I think we should do:

If we accept my premise that the scum strategy that works best in this setup is to have a clear, organized path to take us to the point where you can be safe and eliminate town, who so far is the single most dangerous player to scum? Anything unpredictable. Anything juggernaut. Anything random, or that somehow makes their night actions not work. AR and Geomancy fucks that up. Because if there's a lightning rod, only one player dies. Kashuno said it sounded like a scum role. It is a traditionally scum role, isn't it? But in the right, insane, hands... you see, when AR has a goal in mind... well, it's not like he's a 3P, it's just... he has his own victory condition. He doesn't want to case me because he doesn't want to play the rest of the game and actually work at it. He didn't want to engage in our usual banter because he's pretty sure we're on the same side. What he wanted to do was to blow the game apart and gently caress scum over by lightning rodding himself, and going out like a big. goddamn. hero. Because that's just who he is and what he does.

I believe I successfully roleblocked AR last night. It is unlikely either faction would have protected him from an attack by me. Scholar level 3. If I roleblocked AR, there were still two night kills.

Ladies, gentlemen, and goons: Mithross, Chaoslord, and Absurd Revolver are, in my view, definitively town. Mithross has fought me against going Chaoslord, Chaoslord has an ability that keeps people safe at night, blows all his CP, AND makes people waste limited-shot actions which helps town avoid the deadly night phase, and Absurd Revolver was roleblocked by yours truly last night. Feel free to confirm whenever you'd like, buddy. For what it's worth, the situation which Bif posited as an idle thought that I was scum hinged on IS confirming that his theft from Mr. F! was successful, and so was mine from him. IS has flipped town. I don't know that that's necessarily proven me to be town, and I eagerly welcome any case against me. [#]

KB, I am almost certain that you have not just played a brilliant scum game, you have played a scum game even better than I think I could. You've participated hardcore, you've led the lynches, because loving town just hasn't figured it out, have they? Lynches are guaranteed kills. Safe. No risk to you whatsoever. But you're thinking about probability, aren't you? Because every single nightphase, the defensive roles you've been building up since D1 are running out of ways to keep you, personally, safe. You're a loving mastermind, and if you've really pulled this off, I want to say with the most sincere appreciation: well loving done.

The obvious lie is that you're the lynch leader because you're doing your best for town. Sure, and BK is the exception for some reason. That's the obvious way to go. I bet you've got something better. I bet you prepared for this and have something to flip back on me. Except I - hope - I've confirmed AR is town. I've pointed out that Chaos' ability has almost no utility to scum but statistically speaking, especially when used early and beautifully, by the way, Chaos, does keep town safe from the dreaded n2 Black Mage Apocalypse. AR even helped keep you safe from the kills at night by turning Stickup into a lightning rod. Those numbers up there are rough, I'm a historian, not a math girl, and they look scary. But there's all these little things that bring them down. Some of the things you know about. Things you can possibly anticipate controlling. Some of the things, like Chaos' ability, are quite the surprise to you. As are all these troublesome rule changes, huh?

You wanted me alive so I'd chase after AR. You wanted AR alive because without Bif and IS to get in the way with their more logical (and readable) approaches, I was gonna get him. But here's the thing, hypothetically scum-KB. I've just read every post you've made in this thread. I've also read a lot of other people's posts. I am 90% sure I've caught you playing My game, and all I can say, sir, is loving bravo. The above is not my case on you. That will come later, and it will take me a lot of time, because you have done great, great work. But I believe I've caught the three or four mistakes you did make this game. And I'll expose them once I'm convinced of one more detail and town has had the opportunity to discuss my supposition:

The lynch is the mafia's guaranteed kill. It's also ours. We need to get them one, now, and then the other. Chaos, if you have another charge, you should use it tonight. Keep all of us safe. The odds are still against town at night and if you can stop it from happening. If the person I'm advocating we lynch flips scum? Save us if you can. I know it'll drain your CP pool and I wish I could give you mine to do it with. But we've almost got this.

All the above having been said.

There is one player who is so obviously scum that it is painful for me to admit. Bif was suspicious of her. I was suspicious of her, but I kept it to myself. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I remembered this:

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Too many votes on pera already. Bet some of those voting her are scum

Anarc wrote in your scumdoc about how to play me, didn't she? About how I react when she's involved, about how I feel guilty? Maybe even about how great it would be to pull one over on me. Well...

Guys I'm really loving tired and am going to sleep. Someone tell me where to put my vote so we don't no lynch. I promise starting tmrw I'll actually be around.

I rnged and got ##vote moat. Sorry if you're town, but you're tied for vote leader and I'm sleeping now

(Not just a lynch but a random lynch?

Wow that's a lot of dead people for night 1.

Yes, yes it certainly was.

Sara this is what's called setup spec and is mostly useless and is just a good way for scum to look like they're posting content and aren't really doing much. Also I agree with stickup that one scum taking credit for another scums kill makes very little sense.

pera --> Sara. It's not important that other people absolutely understand what she's saying, but it is important that I do. Stickup counters an idea of mine and she agrees. She's helping me. She's with me. Somewhere in that scumdoc is a strategy that revolves around not directly targeting me because I'm not very experienced and don't know what I'm doing but instead taking advantage of the fact that I get into slapfights. I tear people down. I make these insulting, snide remarks. Kashuno may not even be scum and he wants me dead. But KB and Anarc want me alive as long as possible so long as I never actually target somebody who matters. I draw attention away from them while at the same time - poo poo, I'm not gonna be the one to hammer Anarc, and she knows it. She replaces out. And this is egotistical as gently caress of me, but it's not ridiculous to suggest that rolling scum and being forced by her wincon to take the best strategy... while you keep your distance, hypothetical scum-KB, just wasn't fun for her.

King Burgundy posted:

It turns out that no, he isn't. And you know it. Especially now that I've successfully roleblocked him - well, at least once he confirms that, I suppose.

Grandicap posted:

I'm still on board with AR.

Grandicap is still on board with AR. Right next to me. Keep buddy-buddy with me. Following the strategy anarc outlined. And hey - I even said I was excited to meet him, so it'll probably still work, right? He helps me with an octothorpe here, helps me try to make the case when it's possible, and sticks with me on the vote, juuuuust in case your better plan doesn't work out. 'cuz the best plan? Is AR and I slapfighting until town is down to the four of us. And then all you have to do is get AR to realize I've been targeting/watching/suspicious of him all game. Like Grandicap has.

Grandicap posted:

I don't think that matches this and ##vote AR still rereading, but this sticks out.

Grandicap posted:

Isn't that damning? If he has role info above and beyond with what info people who picked the job got?

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, that seems bad to me.

And of course, like me, Grandicap loves the D.

Grandicap posted:

Everyone else is bolding, so I should too.

D ,Definitely D, Definately.

Grandicap posted:

Easy call, become a nihilist. D

As Grandicap tries to gain my sympathies and keep voting AR with me even when it's just the two of us at the end of the day, he keeps as much attention as possible off of KB. Why is that necessary? Because Anarc really didn't play for a few days, and isn't the one who's been following The Right Plan for surviving night and making sure town die, hopefully even kill each other. Worst case, he can throw Grandicap under the bus and go for broke on his own and take home an incredible scum win.

The way I see it, and looking at my own very healthy balance (sorry chaos if you have to blow it all tonight) - our principal goal should be identifying scum with good reason and eliminating them with the lynch, denying them a townkill. Don't get fixated on KB - I know I spent a lot of time on it, but I've got suspicions about others. Just know that when I flip town, I back: Mithross, Chaoslord, and AR for reasons outlined above/

That leaves Kashuno, who wants me dead; and Tobbs, who in my mind has openly admitted to having multiple vote abilities and shared that with town - why would scum do that? Kashuno... I have to reread, because if KB's scum game is as good as I believe it might be - holy loving poo poo, he is a mastermind. And to have almost pulled it off with two lurkers in tow is incredible.

tl;dr - Grandicap (100%) > KB (90%) ~ Kashuno (65%) > Tobbs (50%) | pera, chaoslord (90%), Mithross (90%), AR(100%*).

I present this right now specifically so that if anybody among those last six has a single point to dispute, you've got plenty of time. We need to be certain. Certain. But we also want to do anything we can to prevent Dark players from getting any more CP, and that's not really something we have control over. Both sides profit from fast lynches, but town needs to be sure. Bring out your A-game and don't expect me to live through the night.

Goodnight and good luck.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
you did in fact roleblock me you nerd, which I expected you to do which is why I targeted you again

apologies for no case, I figured that would prove things quicker

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote AR lots of apologies this game not much content

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Good content post by pera. I have been suspicious of KB, though he did bring the heat on Mr. F! His play has been a bit sloppy and reactive, could be scum.

One thing I'm not understanding is how you are sure ANarc is scum, yet she didn't make your list?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I don't know why you think I'm playing to your sympathies pera, I don't think I've ever played with you before. I think you are looking to hard into scum motivations for job picks. Yeah, if I were on the scum team from the start I would lean heavy protective roles (set up a cross protect, especially since white mage would give you 3 solid nights of being able to keep the whole scum team up from nks while the vigs fly and knowing town's propensity to kill indiscriminately). But that didn't happen, both of our flipped scum were not protective roles when they flipped. (Mr F was a black mage and Keane was a Magus)

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Good content post by pera. I have been suspicious of KB, though he did bring the heat on Mr. F! His play has been a bit sloppy and reactive, could be scum.

One thing I'm not understanding is how you are sure ANarc is scum, yet she didn't make your list?

I'm Anarc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Grandicap posted:

I'm Anarc.

These replacements are making me thirsty.

• Locked thread