Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I'm really glad Bannon has never declared a Caliphate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I assume Obama would be all green checks since he's literally Baghdadi's father?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

TBeats posted:

I assume Obama would be all green checks since he's literally Baghdadi's father?

Someone needs to Photoshop Obama and Clinton in next to Baghdadi and give them checks as well.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

When I went to see if Nordstrom's had anything I wanted Breitbart was running a story titled Women All Over the Country Cut Up Their Nordstrom's Cards. Yeah, I'm sure this is real widespread.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
It's an alternative fact that Nordstroms is about to go out of business.

My mom went shopping there this morning because of them dropping her clothing line :xd:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Taking bets on the color of Spicer's tie today!

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

We elected fascists but they aren't even competent enough to start a press briefing on time. :italy:

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Facebook Founder's Project to Cure All Disease Takes Shape

quote:

"We told researchers, give us your riskiest ideas," said Biohub co-leader Stephen Quake, a bioengineer at Stanford. "There is a creative anarchy in the atmosphere here in the Silicon Valley that we want to harvest."

It was nice knowing everyone!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Taking bets on the color of Spicer's tie today!
Daffy Duck.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

MRC48B posted:

We elected fascists but they aren't even competent enough to start a press briefing on time. :italy:

Maybe it's some kind of power game. "Haha we're making you wait and you can't do anything about it."

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

It's an alternative fact that Nordstroms is about to go out of business.

My mom went shopping there this morning because of them dropping her clothing line :xd:
I might need dress shirts if I get this new job so I might as well buy them from a company that Donnie hates.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Those words, I don't think they mean what he thinks they mean.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Spicer Press briefing actually about to start

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

McNally posted:

Maybe it's some kind of power game. "Haha we're making you wait and you can't do anything about it."

I don't wear a suit/tie to work, so I forgot bullshit like this was a thing.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
"These cartels represent a clear and present danger to our national interests."

I remember that movie.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
WHO CARES ABOUT THE HEMISPHERE YOU DANG GLOBALIST

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hahahahha

regarding Kellyanne blatantly shilling for Ivanka "Kellyanne has been counselled, that's all we can say on that"

Holy poo poo. Did I just witness a mea culpa by this administration?

Like, have we just seen the first instance of Trump not doubling the gently caress down on dumb poo poo said by him or his folks?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Ok, this is what I was hoping for. I hope they drive him out of the room with these questions.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Spicer is once again in full stumble-mode.

"No, Gorsich was totally not talking about Trump's comments on that federal judge, he was talking about his stance in general."

"President Trump has no regrets about his comments."

"Branches of government talking about each other goes back as far as Thomas Jefferson."

Now a reporter is directly calling out Spicer "Sean, your comments on the context don't make sense..."

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I almost feel bad for the guy but then I remember that relief is a simple letter of resignation away.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO HIS TWEETS

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/829772134016757760

-says a soon to be fired press secretary

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/829772850873630721

Also, chaffetz finally found a least a modicum of balls: https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/829772636808998912

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Feb 9, 2017

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I'm slowly realizing that Donald is basically my senile grandpa who used to have moderate opinions but now just listens to Rush Limbaugh and Fox News and actually believes it.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Well there's definitively signs of sundown syndrome going on.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
It took three weeks for the Trump Administration to piss Congressional Republicans enough for them to officially slap the administration down.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/829775523840684033

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

facialimpediment posted:

It took three weeks for the Trump Administration to piss Congressional Republicans enough for them to officially slap the administration down.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/829775523840684033

This is the last we will hear about such letter.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

What was the context about the comparing Bahgdadi to Bannon?

It's like Mandarin's to Clementines. Only an idiot would say they're exactly the same, and only an idiot would say they're way different because one's slightly sweeter and contains slighty less calories.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

KildarX posted:

It's like Mandarin's to Clementines. Only an idiot would say they're exactly the same, and only an idiot would say they're way different because one's slightly sweeter and contains slighty less calories.

I thin it's probably tongue in cheek but the underlying message of "look at those libtards getting rilled up over nothing" is pretty lovely.

I can't wait for the first person to be fired from this administration spilling allllll the tea.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

There is a long and proud tradition of using terrorists as moral arbiters. Not doing all the bad stuff literal terrorists are doing? Then shut up, it's fine, whose side are you on anyway?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Zeris posted:

In favor of a spinoff employment/jobs/education thread by Suicide Watch. You make it, I'll keep it free of poo poo posts.

Well where is it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

KildarX posted:

Fox has a long history of using vile fuckers from elsewhere to make our vile fuckers over here look less bad by comparison. I remember when the Abu Ghraib story broke they went on a week long binge of reportage about how poo poo it was to live under Saddam.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Also one of the key defenses of "enhanced interrogation" was "the terrorists do worse!"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

KildarX posted:

To be fair, that comparison was a riposte from that FOX dude after some newspaper said Bagdadi and Bannon shared ideologies, or something along those lines.

Tucker then launched into that comparison to highlight all the atrocities of Bagdadi, albeit in a stupid manner.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

:chloe:

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Feb 9, 2017

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
It basically looks like the white house's head IT security dude, a holdover from Obama's term, was likely future-endeavored because donnie wanted to keep his piece of poo poo, insecure galaxy S3 phone for tweeting. Everyone has been hyper-silent about that guy's firing/dismissal/resignation.

https://twitter.com/nicoleperlroth/status/829780135100416000

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

It's probably because he doesn't want to be around when it gets hacked.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reverand maynard posted:

It won't stop them from blaming him.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Reverand maynard posted:

Or maybe it already did :pray:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I wonder what Donnie's home screen looks like. I bet the phone icon is like inexplicably in the upper right corner and random folders all over the place. There's at least two twitter apps and the mobile browser has been "broken" for 6 months (accidentally deleted the shortcut and doesn't know to look in the app drawer to replace it).

The wallpaper is Ivanka in a swimsuit.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

From the "everything old is new again" department, Dr. Seuss drew these in 1941:

More images here, with some background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
:siren:

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/829813350636875777

drat west coast courts are probably just finishing up lunch by now, so who knows when this will be posted.

• Locked thread