Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Busts through the window, my arms laden with discourse, initiating a 4 page derail.

Actually, asexual folks can date and furthermore--

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Anyway, I like this new serious man and I hope Deku replaces Bubblegirl as his sidekick.

e: what a fuckin' way to start a new page lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
beautiful snipe friend, just like the tragic relationship between all might and sir nighteye

here's another beautiful snipe friend:

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Feb 9, 2017

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Radish posted:

Me neither but it's some contest winner. I'm wondering if it was just a random chance or they decided it was the best of the submissions.

Oh, I know it isn't Horikoshi'a design and may very well have been forced on him by editors, but I don't think that excuses it. I'm not really sure what is worse: someone thought that was the best or they did it randomly.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Bubble Girl's outfit is some bizarre derivative mashup between Uraraka's suit and a Gantz suit and I don't like it.

Agreed. I understand referencing things you like, but that's a bit too much.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm honestly a bit uncomfortable with bubble's design myself

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Those kinds of designs are a dime a dozen in western comics (sans interesting headgear), so I mean it would fit if Horikoshi went for revealing designs in everything.

But he doesn't so it shouldn't be here.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I won't stand for denigration of the beautiful heroine Bubble Girl in this thread

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Mercury Hat posted:

Busts through the window, my arms laden with discourse, initiating a 4 page derail.

Actually, asexual folks can date and furthermore--

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Anyway, I like this new serious man and I hope Deku replaces Bubblegirl as his sidekick.

e: what a fuckin' way to start a new page lmao

That's why they broke up, it was straining their relationship even though both were sure they could overcome that hurdle in the beginning.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It's no more revealing then Momo's outfit.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Bubble girl is v. cute & good imo

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
call me captain underboob

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

That there is loving plot relevance and explanation to that throwaway gag is blowing my god drat mind

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681032&pagenumber=229&perpage=40#post461377224

im the best

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I loved the teachers walking by and chiming in when All Might and Deku were talking. Present Mic is the best and should show up more.

Also I want to see Ectoplasm do karaoke.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I wonder how good Justin Briner's Christopher Sabat impression is.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm glad All Might is gay/bi/pan

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

:agreed:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Tollymain posted:

i'm honestly a bit uncomfortable with bubble's design myself

Her underboob is just a side effect of nightman needing rib and armpit access for when he tickle tortures her, it's a practical choice.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Nothing weird about strapping your underage sidekick to a table and using a machine on her until she cries

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

JT Jag posted:

On first read I assumed that All Might saying that he'd "broken up" with Night Eye was a casual reveal that he was gay and spent the rest of my chapter read stunned, but on reread I realized no, it was the mostly platonic superhero type of breakup

I'm going to assume he's gay going forward until I see proof to the contrary.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Mr. Fowl posted:

You're welcome

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Vengarr posted:

Nothing weird about strapping your underage sidekick to a table and using a machine on her until she cries

you dont even need to describe it in vague terms to try to make it sound worse like youre doing here. tickle torture itself is a specific weird sex fetish and i have the fanart to prove it

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Vengarr posted:

What makes you think she's underage?

Also a whole lot of you seem to have forgotten about Midnight.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I was expecting him to be a a tribute to the old goofy Batman TV show and love lovely puns, but instead it's Sakamoto who traded elegance out for humor.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gyges posted:

What makes you think she's underage?

I found the original contest-winning entry. She's 16. Although Hori might have aged her up, of course.

It explained her Quirk too but I forget entirely. Something with bubbles naturally.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Bubble Girl is a full sidekick, which means she probably isn't in high school anymore

So the tickle torture, while lewd as gently caress, isn't necessarily hosed Up

Vengarr posted:

I found the original contest-winning entry. She's 16.
Whoops nevermind!!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

JT Jag posted:

Bubble Girl is a full sidekick, which means she probably isn't in high school anymore

So the tickle torture, while lewd as gently caress, isn't necessarily hosed Up

All Might got tired of the tickle torture

KoB
May 1, 2009

Mr. Fowl posted:

All Might is already Married.

To Justice.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

KoB posted:

All Might is already Married.

To Justice.

ugh, cant a character ever just be really close to Justice without the fans trying to hook them up?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

same

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Jojo taught me to never underestimate bubble powers, the girl is alright on my book

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

All Might isn't gay, he's gonna marry Deku's mom after all.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I think she's wearing a mask because she has some kind of illness that wrecks her immune system. Gives a double meaning to her superhero name.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Blackheart posted:

All Might isn't gay, he's gonna marry Deku's mom after all.

You're right, he's bi

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
Hopefully bubble girl will be voiced by jake gyllenhaal in the english dub.

Dartonus
Apr 1, 2011

It only gets worse from here on in...

frajaq posted:

Jojo taught me to never underestimate bubble powers, the girl is alright on my book

Eh, unless I'm forgetting someone Jojo's 50/50 on people with bubble powers being useful vs. dying without accomplishing anything meaningful.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
How many of them have their own clips4sale site though.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Midnight vaping JOI session - $9.99

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

both MHA and one piece had unbelievably good chapters this week, like some of the best they've had in ages, yay!

It was a good day for Shonen Jump manga all around, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Gyges posted:

And Mt. Lady's shrinkwrap, which only doesn't count as revealing on a technicality.

MHA has a variety of designs which is cool, but Horikoshi definitely likes the ladies and Shounen Jump's core demographic is horny teenage boys.