Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Regy Rusty posted:

Oh my god I could watch this forever

There's more actually; that was like a trimmed down video.

The ending!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ySDMamh0U

Chili has a new favorite as of 19:15 on Feb 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Did he knock it over eventually? It was tilting pretty well towards the end of the video.

New idea - Livestream ButterCam for when you feed him with this.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Norse Code posted:

My dentist has a king charles named Nutmeg that helps patients with anxiety (me) by laying on you during procedures, and she is SO SOFT and SO CUTE:

A+ bedside manner.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Chili posted:

Our new way of getting even with Butterscotch for screaming at me every morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaGTYCBg4II

:lol: that thumbnail

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Man, he just hoovers up those kibbles.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
Hmm... I heard several references to how dumb Butterscotch is -- how dumb are we talking? Because I have a 23-pound behemoth cat who could really use something like this (especially since the reason he's so fat is that he eats his portion of food in 5 seconds and then starts chowing down on the other cat's food :argh:), but he's REALLY dumb. I tried giving him food in one of these things and after trying to shove his face into the spikes a few times, he gave up and sat there meowing piteously for 20 minutes.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

Chili posted:

Our new way of getting even with Butterscotch for screaming at me every morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaGTYCBg4II

Looks like B-scotch lost a few pounds. Nice job!

If you want more stability, you could screw a square of plywood to the underside of the base. Although it seems he enjoys rocking it to get hard to reach pieces..

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Rabbit Hill posted:

Hmm... I heard several references to how dumb Butterscotch is -- how dumb are we talking? Because I have a 23-pound behemoth cat who could really use something like this (especially since the reason he's so fat is that he eats his portion of food in 5 seconds and then starts chowing down on the other cat's food :argh:), but he's REALLY dumb. I tried giving him food in one of these things and after trying to shove his face into the spikes a few times, he gave up and sat there meowing piteously for 20 minutes.

Is it a Maine Coon? pics plz regardless. :3:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Rabbit Hill posted:

Yeah, for 20 bucks I'm tempted to try this on our household's huge long-haired berserker. My only concern is whether she could get her meathook paws into the holes in the maze.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, for 20 bucks I'm tempted to try this on our household's huge long-haired berserker. My only concern is whether she could get her meathook paws into the holes in the maze.

Pictures of kitty big paws please.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This isn't the selfies thread. :confused:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Kwyndig posted:

Pictures of kitty big paws please.

I forget whether I've posted this in this thread before, but here she is on my boyfriend's guitar amp:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Antivehicular posted:

I forget whether I've posted this in this thread before, but here she is on my boyfriend's guitar amp:

What a magnificent floofbeast. :3:

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
No pictures but I must regale you with a tale of Zachary the cat. Zachary is actually a female and she belongs to a friend of a friend. She was a stray, but an exceptionally good hunter/forager and when the cat rescue finally trapped her, she was way overweight. She's super friendly and sweet though, so she's adapted well to indoor living except for two distinct problems.
1: Zachary will eat any and everything that resembles food. That means you can't leave food out on the counter to thaw or even walk away from the kitchen momentarily. Zachary will steal that green pepper and she will try to eat it.
2: Zachary knows who the food humans are. She initially belonged to the boyfriend and would only bother him for dinner. When the girlfriend moved in, she was specifically instructed never to feed Zachary. Then, he was called out on business for a few days. After she fed Zachary, the cat now has two people to scream at basically whenever she isn't eating.

Once they got drunk, came home and made pasta in the biggest pasta pot in the house. They eat the pasta, but figure if they cover it the cat shouldn't get the last two pieces of pasta. They wake up in the middle of the night to hear the pot lid fall to the floor and find Zachary in the pot with her back legs sticking straight out the top.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

This isn't the selfies thread. :confused:
Oh, sorry! Here's a pic of a friend:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/AnAnimeGiraffe/status/830044738166337538

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I'm pretty sure that thing plays boss encounter music when you approach it.

It's at least a high level midboss.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Oh, is the new Death Stranding trailer already out?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyOry-eqYE

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

That thing is gonna be in the new IGAvania game.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1795308%5C%5C

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Looks like an enemy from Hideo Kojima's masterpiece RPG: Space Funeral.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Nah, that's a relatively-low-level enemy that shows up in a group of two or three with some bigger nasty beside it.

The catch is they're the annoying little fuckers that user instant-death attacks/spells.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

e: image got weird when made tiny

Chef Bourgeoisie has a new favorite as of 05:20 on Feb 11, 2017

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Guillermo del Toro's Moana

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Chili posted:

There's more actually; that was like a trimmed down video.

The ending!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ySDMamh0U

I've got an earlier version of the same maze. Mine has a larger hole at the top so I had to cover it with foil to stop the cat from just standing up and eating from the top, it's good to see they fixed that problem.

Of course, one of my cats was too dumb to work out putting her paw in even after watching the other one get food out like a champion and would instead sit and bite the plastic in the hopes of getting through to the food inside.

Organza Quiz has a new favorite as of 10:58 on Feb 11, 2017

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/TTd1JiN.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A thing.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Nope, a Pokémon.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Is that a baby echidna or a sculpture of one?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

Cartoon Man posted:

Nope, a Pokémon.

I wanna say Echidna?

mick ohio
Sep 24, 2007

So I says to Mabel, I says...

Feonir posted:

I wanna say Echidna?

It's a puggle! :3

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

mick ohio posted:

It's a puggle! :3

A real one!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

This Catte looks like an english teacher.
And just as disappointed as the one i had in high school.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

MikeJF posted:

A real one!

:yeah:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

the bluescreen is all that is saving the human taking the photo. once the catbrain reboots all life will be extinguished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

"Take this thing off me, human. Now."