Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

CommissarMega posted:

You do realize that we need to see this Warboy picture now, right? :allears:

:saddowns:

Viewer discretion is advised! Extremely pale, probably didn't need the white paint skinny man imminent!

It's me, I'm the one who posted a picture of himself at your request

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Let’s Stream Xenoblade Chronicles X! (Streamed most Mondays from ~2-4 PM PST at https://www.twitch.tv/gamekiwi)

New ep. This game makes some really baffling design choices. At least at the very start.

Previous Episodes

Episode 3 - Open World

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!

Doseku posted:

Today we take on what could possibly the toughest princess the game can throw at us.

Nefarious: Episode 04 - Flames of passion

I will try to address any boss fights where death happens a lot better. The reason behind skipping the deaths for the last episode was that nothing changes. What was shown is exactly all the moves that the hero had and I felt it would be boring to see two more iterations of a fight where all that happens is a guy runs around the bottom of the screen throwing weapons at our heads. And I guess that is at least one thing I can say about the game is that the boss fights themselves at least so far seem very barebones even though the levels themselves are somewhat alright.

Does Becky react in any way about the letter?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

liquidypoo posted:

:saddowns:

Viewer discretion is advised! Extremely pale, probably didn't need the white paint skinny man imminent!

It's me, I'm the one who posted a picture of himself at your request

Okay yeah, this makes the story a shitload more hilarious :allears:

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Yep, that is the only picture I have ever seen of liquidypoo so just imagine that looking pathetically up at you and whining "I need to poop :saddowns:" while absolutely loving wasted.

You can see why this broke me so thoroughly

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Already another episode? Alright!

Let's Play Bad Rats Show Episode 5: It's Not a Bug, it's a Feature

Continuing with Chapter 2, we play with more physics objects, obnoxious physics, and tiny-rear end hit-boxes. We also see what night be the last creative wet fart of the developer, and look forward to seeing absolutely nothing new (except for Chapter 4) for the rest of the game.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Dragon Lore Episode 10 - A Bunch of Incomprehensible Garbage

As is tradition, Tyty joins us for the final session of the LP and boy howdy does it start as it means to go on!

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
It's time to show you all why the Plasma Storm is so good, at this, the end of Story mode of Tyrian 2000.

Part 6 - The Surprisingly Short One
(Playlist link: PLAYLIST)

Also, time to reveal I've also been doing a Casual LP of Aliens Versus Predator 2010, a much maligned sequel that... Honestly, somewhat deserves it. Let's take a closer, albeit still casual look, shall we?

AvP2010 Part 1: The Saga Of Rookie the Rookie, Part The First
AvP2010 Part 2: The Saga Of Rookie the Rookie, Part The Second Facehug

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
It's time to take a break from kidnapping and deal with what's really important. Our finances.

Nefarious: Episode 05 - Financial Woes

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
When you went by the big pair of eyes in the background I expected a sequence where you have to bring the treasure all the way back out to the surface again, but now with a giant eel chasing you.

Probably a good thing that that didn't happen.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:
Talk about a level that seems interesting at first, but then kinda turns out to be meh gameplay-wise? I mean to be fair, the anchor being controlled by momentum isn't really a problem since obstacles that could be taken down didn't appear all that much, but why was there no sound when you took damage? Also, it seemed to go on for a long time and IMO there weren't enough banter to carry it.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
Perhaps you are right. I guess that's something I wasn't thinking about while going through the stage. I was more really miffed that I had to use the doom-pod again and I'm hoping if the robot makes a return that it isn't the same as the boss fight that used it. Can't really say anything about the no explosion sound. I have no idea if that is intentional or bug.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
The little facehugger that could. Normally these things scare the poo poo out of me but that whole section was just glorious.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

:siren: Let's Play Radical Rex - Part 1 :siren:

So, I decided to inflict an SNES game I played as a small, dumb child on Faerie Fortune! This is probably gonna be real short, since this video makes it just about halfway through the game, if memory serves.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

liquidypoo posted:

So, I decided to inflict an SNES game I played as a small, dumb child on Faerie Fortune! This is probably gonna be real short, since this video makes it just about halfway through the game, if memory serves.

Please don't do this.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Please don't do this.

I will do this five times over, if I have to :colbert:

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish

Please don't do this.
Please don't do this.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Please don't do this.

But he's so radical!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

I am intimate with Radical Rex's radical level design. It wasn't a good relationship.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
He's more delighted and aloof than radical, really. Delighted Rex.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Dragon Lore 11 - A Bored Gargoyle

:psyduck:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

liquidypoo posted:

Say what you will about Bubsy, at least he doesn't mug for the camera during his walk cycle.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
He's so rad he's so rad he's my real cool radical rex

RADICAL REX :unsmigghh:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

CJacobs posted:

He's so rad he's so rad he's my real cool radical rex

RADICAL REX :unsmigghh:

i've had this song imprinted into my skull since i was a kid and had rented Radical Rex from Blockbuster video. glad to see it brought back. thanks for the LP, LP!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8TmIxHSBcU

I always, always have this one stuck in my head. Always.

SKATE

OR

DIE

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
It's time to nab ourselves a corporate princess.

Nefarious: Episode 06 - The Adept Princess

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

CJacobs posted:

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Let’s Stream Xenoblade Chronicles X! (Streamed most Mondays from ~2-4 PM PST at https://www.twitch.tv/gamekiwi)

New ep. Finally getting into the groove with this game. Mostly.

Previous Episodes

Episode 4 - Repeated Ambush

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Doseku posted:

Go for the Lava place. Gotta keep our junior villain there topped up.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I can't stop staring at the animated logo with the words flashing in different colors in sync with the main riff (and the SKATE OR DIE at the start). :krad:

The original Skate or Die theme from the Commodore 64 doesn't have digitized voices, but it's still pretty rad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruPXfmX8rYw

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Doseku posted:

This game looks charming but janky. Definitely fun to watch, at least!

Lava is the way to go. Fire hot!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

In the year 2008, there was a Spidey game with the gimmick of "switch between the red and black suits at will". I can only imagine some people avoided it due to a certain theatrical release.

But I rented it, and while I couldn't tell you if it was from Gamefly or Blockbuster at the time, I can definitely tell you it's a good-rear end game, though one that hasn't aged well. I bought it on 360 at some point, but I have no idea what happened to that copy. Flash forward eight years and change. I roll up to Gamestop, buy me a dang ol' Spidey game and boot up OBS. We're gonna have some fun.

Joining me on this ride are a couple of chumps named Yapping Eevee and The Heavenator. Please do not expect stellar gameplay. Please do not spoil. Updates whenever.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Feb 15, 2017

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh hey, a Spidey LP that isn't me for once. Best of luck to you, I hope you have fun. I certainly enyjoed WoS.

Tindalos
May 1, 2008

Doseku posted:

Gotta go for the lava level. Good music, and an opportunity for mayhem.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi Alits 4

Tonight's mission has us recovering an abandoned supply truck. We also experience pro mortaring skills.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
Tonight we take a trip back to Sukochi to refuel our Jr. Princess.

Nefarious: Episode 06 - Trial by fire

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

Doseku posted:

:psyduck:
Well that was a level. Does this make Farrah best princess?

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Doseku posted:

Well, that escalated quickly.

Sessile
Feb 27, 2008

Does turning into a murderous deity count as a redeeming trait?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
To be fair, she was weighing whether to either murder everyone or save everyone. She wasn't immediately going full purge. That counts for something right? Like Mayapple said, she just needs good role models so when the time comes and deity form returns, she makes the right choice. I'm sure Crow will do excellently in this regard.