Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I dunno where it originated but people have been asking me if the rumour that next MSG show is a Network Special.

Personally have no clue but it has been a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Remember when Raw started with Roman Reigns interrupting Stephanie?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

I dunno where it originated but people have been asking me if the rumour that next MSG show is a Network Special.

Personally have no clue but it has been a while.

Heck of a card for one, if it happened

Cena/Bray
Owens/Brock
Orton/Harper
Dean/Miz/Corbin
Dolph/Crews
AA/Usos
Alexa, Mickie, Natalya, Carmella/Nikki, Tamina, Becky, Naomi
Rhyno, Slater, Kalisto/Breezango, Hawkins
Appearances from Shane and Styles

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Make just this the OP.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I came home late and missed the Festival of Friendship which I'm now catching on the west coast replay.

Oh my God :lol: I kind of now wish I'd gone to the show live, I would've even arrived about 30 minutes late because of work and missed the lovely Steph/Roman opening.

Also: Kevin why?! :smith:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RBX posted:

Make just this the OP.

what's this like persona or somethin

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

That DICK! posted:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, the recent anime adaptation. (good stuff!)

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

YES-Roundabout

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
Festival of Friendship is one of the best non wrestling segments in the history of raw, it up there with "rock this is your life"

20 years ago the heart break kid lost his smile, today Y2J broke his heart.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
It's almost like Kevin Owens has a blood feud that will never truly end with a man who was his former best friend who he turned on and tried to maim about 40 or so times because he's a gigantic cockhole.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The Festival of Friendship was the best thing Monday Night Raw has done since the brand split and probably for a lot longer than that too. The video package the WWE production team make at Wrestlemania for their match is going to be incredible.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Charlotte should probably stop having title matches on Raw.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Cyron posted:

Festival of Friendship is one of the best non wrestling segments in the history of raw, it up there with "rock this is your life"

20 years ago the heart break kid lost his smile, today Y2J broke his heart.

i had no idea until literally now that segment was in my hometown.

now im trying to remember if i was there, i definitely went to three or four wwf things at the coliseum.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Festival of Friendship was amazing and carries the entire episode to an A+ easy.

Smackdown needs a Festival of Ascension to even begin to compete.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
I am so mad at Kevin Owens! So fucken angry. I just wanna get him! Get him!

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.
Jericho and Owens are too good for Raw.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RSOBndb580

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rip jeriKO :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXMtClc844s

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Heck of a card for one, if it happened

Cena/Bray
Owens/Brock
Orton/Harper
Dean/Miz/Corbin
Dolph/Crews
AA/Usos
Alexa, Mickie, Natalya, Carmella/Nikki, Tamina, Becky, Naomi
Rhyno, Slater, Kalisto/Breezango, Hawkins
Appearances from Shane and Styles

if this is a Network special I would honestly put the NXT tag team three-way in the undercard and have The Revival run in on AA when the latter retains

Goddamnit I want another AA/Revival match at Wrestlemania

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

By the way, Joe's khali ma promo with Cole might be one of my favorites since Punk retired.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vince: You idiots you spoiled our Wrestlemania surprise! :argh:

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Great promo for sure from Joe, I thought Zayn's promo was a standout as well. Pretty much a perfect babyface promo.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

bayley vs roman in an emptying arena match

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Who the gently caress htought the Bayley story of chasing the title needed to culminate on a RAW?

They've actually built it up so PPV wins matter more, and that beating CHarlotte on RAW doesn't matter. Jesus such a waste that feels sad to have her win here.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Its nice that Raw never goes a week without ruining things. The Tag Team Champions got buried by Roman so he could Look Strong while Braun was made to be less cool by forcing Heel Antics because even a giant who is also ripped and getting big cheers can't overcome Vince's boner for Samoa I guess. Bayley's first championship might as well be in the trash right now. Cesaro and Shaemus are absolutely going to break up because neither of those men can ever be allowed any sustained momentum or success. And all of the heat Kevin Owens got for that admittedly good segment is going to disappear into the ether if Goldberg kills him like everyone thinks, which means the mania match everyone wanted is almost certainly going to be Dead On Arrival. Then again Owens will probably lose to Jericho anyway because vinceflex so it not like it matters either way.

I'm going to watch the last ten minutes of Roadblock to see my childhood hero Goldberg be champion one more time and then be thankful that once Brock ruins that I'll never have to pay attention to a Raw thing ever again. Can't wait for Smackdown tomorrow, I'm going to see it live and as worried as I've been about Bray potentially walking into another burial at Mania and as sad as I was that I didn't get to see Luke Harper ascend and gloat about how everyone mocked me for hoping it would happen, at least after EC I can have a sliver of hope for something good.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Anderson and Gallows have been losers since the moment they arrived in WWE, and them holding the tag titles was more of a burial of Being Tag Team Champion than any match with Roman could ever do.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The major problem with Luke Harper is that there's no way he'd be able to wear all the belts he deserves

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The major problem with Luke Harper is that there's no way he'd be able to wear all the belts he deserves

Any belts he cannot wear around his body he could attach to his beard. :colbert:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

There is literally nothing about this that is not the best.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
does bo dallas have a face tattoo in this movie

you better bolieve i'm a lot more interested if he's a face tattoo guy

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

Holy poo poo there can't possibly be enough booze on the planet for me to enjoy this impending poo poo fest, but I'll sure as hell try. I'm also gonna need Rifftrax to do a pass on this as well.

Also why does Bo Dallas look like he just came from doing a Jackyl biopic? Or Guns N Roses cosplay, or a Skid Row cover band concert, or an LA Guns music video......etc etc

Jiro fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Feb 14, 2017

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

Social Outcasts are back baby!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

This is going to somehow be shittier than Countdown and I don't care, I'm sold on seeing this the instant it's on Netflix

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

every time i see something to do with the marine franchise it reminds me of when the actual marines had a sook about orton playing the lead

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Seams posted:

every time i see something to do with the marine franchise it reminds me of when the actual marines had a sook about orton playing the lead

Miz was the heel who interrupted the National Anthem in a bit that temporarily cost Finlay his job.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Looking forward to Smackdown Live tonight, friends :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I didn't watch raw but I decided to read the results in the OP but I stopped reading them after steph and Roman beating the tag champs because fuuuuuck raw

• Locked thread