Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

your friend a dog posted:

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

You just earned yourself another report, pal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

oldpainless posted:

You just earned yourself another report, pal!

more like oldbitchless

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

more like oldbitchless

You mess with the bull you get the horns

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

oldpainless posted:

You mess with the dick you get the nipples

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm not sure what's going on here.

This is a strange new development.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I thought this thread was for posting your favorite comics?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
That post didn't give me the bull but it sure as hell gave me the horn

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lol, he fucks that raccoon.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I’m only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all hosed up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I’ve drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick...

Is it normal for John Green tow write posts like that?
What's up with John Green in general

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Washbear.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

oldpainless posted:

You mess with the bull you get the horns

More like oldmatadorless

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Is that raccoon crying.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Bob Montana who's next Jerry Iowa?? Mark Wisconsin???

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Das Boo posted:

Is that raccoon crying.

"is this my life now?"

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

umalt posted:

I thought this thread was for posting your favorite comics?

:discourse:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Okay goons, I'm trying to remember the name of a webcomic that I used to read. Its a single panel webcomic updated pretty frequently (I think daily or at least 3 days/week), might still be running. No running characters or anything, just drawings of dumpy people with hand-written text on the image. Jokes were usually anti-humor and quasi-depressing. Art was poor, like "probably done on MS Paint" poor or "step below SMBC" poor, but not crap stick figures like Cyanide & Happiness or Pictures For Sad Children.

In exchange for helping me recover this comic, I'll remind you all that http://www.bugmartini.com/ exists and is basically the spiritual successor to classic Bloom County.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I'm sure you can find it at http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FurryWebcomics

Sounds like this one to me

quote:

Purple Pussy: A comic about an angry Straw Feminist cat and her friends. Someone once described it as "Hello Kitty as a drunk, jaded slut"; it's pretty big on swearing, violence, sex and Toilet Humor.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

zygnal
Dec 1, 2006
Never
Fun Shoe

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Okay goons, I'm trying to remember the name of a webcomic that I used to read. Its a single panel webcomic updated pretty frequently (I think daily or at least 3 days/week), might still be running. No running characters or anything, just drawings of dumpy people with hand-written text on the image. Jokes were usually anti-humor and quasi-depressing. Art was poor, like "probably done on MS Paint" poor or "step below SMBC" poor, but not crap stick figures like Cyanide & Happiness or Pictures For Sad Children.

In exchange for helping me recover this comic, I'll remind you all that http://www.bugmartini.com/ exists and is basically the spiritual successor to classic Bloom County.

Was it Dr. Fun? Characters were always very "lumpy"...

https://www.ibiblio.org/Dave/ar00519.htm

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

zygnal posted:

Was it Dr. Fun? Characters were always very "lumpy"...

https://www.ibiblio.org/Dave/ar00519.htm

Nope! These were more dumpy than lumpy, sort of a Gary Larson type build.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

OK that bugmartini thing was extra mediocre but it doesn't have to be the spiritual successor to Bloom County because Berke Breathed is doing actual, new Bloom County strips again and posting them on Facebook for some reason.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Could it be Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal? It used to be one-panel.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Could it be Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal? It used to be one-panel.

Since you're no longer a mod, I can sassily point out that he mentioned SMBC in his post.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

trapped mouse posted:

Since you're no longer a mod, I can sassily point out that he mentioned SMBC in his post.

I took it as an acknowledgement that old SMBC used to have worse art and that Comptroll didn't realize it was the same comic

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

trapped mouse posted:

I think you're allowed to point out when mods are being dumb. People did that to me all the time in D&D. :v:

:doh:

Edit:

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

I took it as an acknowledgement that old SMBC used to have worse art and that Comptroll didn't realize it was the same comic

Uh.. yeah! Exactly! Dance puppets, etc. :sweatdrop:

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Wasn't The Parking Lot Is Full, was it?

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I feel like there should be a script of this but played as a straight, R-Rated thriller.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
Stop posting the furry dad comic. Post more Ronnies

Ronnie forever.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

caligulamprey posted:

I feel like there should be a script of this but played as a straight, R-Rated thriller.

Whereas the set-in-stone reaction is for the swapper to start obsessing over their new genitals, Ronnie's only lust is the lust for death.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I think you're allowed to point out when mods are being dumb. People did that to me all the time in D&D. :v:

I do that by reporting bad posts instead. That makes it so that the dumb mods have to read bad posts lol

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Was it 'The book of Biff?'

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Mr. Squeakers coming off the top rope!

Nope! These were more dumpy than lumpy, sort of a Gary Larson type build.

it's not ballard street is it?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Elfface posted:

Was it 'The book of Biff?'

Jeez is that still going on? I can't believe how webcomics can keep running for years and years.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

It sounds vaguely like Pentasmal. I can't find that now at all, but I remember its spiritual successor, Men In Hats, being pretty good.

Like, a through 12-year rose-tinted spectacles kind of good.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Karate Bastard posted:

I do that by reporting bad posts instead. That makes it so that the dumb mods have to read bad posts lol

haha

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

was it this: http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/

and that bugmartin comic sucks poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
So far everybody is striking out on this one, despite my super helpful clues.

Also some really bad opinions on bug martini itt. Sorry it's not about a dog man dry humping an owl man, know you guys eat that poo poo up