Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

BigglesSWE posted:

I'm thinking about calling in "Milk Money", any objections?

Go for it, that's a hosed up movie.

Hyrax Attack! posted:

DS9 was tougher as that is legit one of my favorite shows. I considered Take Me Out to the Holodeck for the goofy baseball but that is kinda a dull episode, and Little Green Men has Quark heavy content, but that doesn't have the main cast doing a lot. I went with Trials and Tribble-ations, as the WHM crew seems to have a low opinion of DS9 (without having seen much) so I wanted to recommend a strong episode, and also because there is ton going on so it would have a lot of talking points.

That's a good point. It's a good, fun episode, in a show that is, while great, not often "fun".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
It still really bothers me that the guys aren't into DS9 despite it being the best Star Trek show.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I called in The Master of Disguise(2002).

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I called in the Marky Mark Transformers, mostly because I NEED to hear their reaction to this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9OgW4JAJ8

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Thomas Haden Church is kind of an rear end in a top hat huh

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Pops Mgee posted:

I called in the Marky Mark Transformers, mostly because I NEED to hear their reaction to this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9OgW4JAJ8
He's a card-carrying statutory rapist! :haw:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Everyone should call in at least one Marky Mark movie just for the impressions.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

MariusLecter posted:

I called in The Master of Disguise(2002).

At some point someone is going to have to do it.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Called in Mike Meyers' Cat in the Hat, which is the most detestable thing I've ever seen in nearly 4 decades of watching garbage movies. One of maybe 3 movies that made me angry enough to pace the room.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Called in Mike Meyers' Cat in the Hat, which is the most detestable thing I've ever seen in nearly 4 decades of watching garbage movies. One of maybe 3 movies that made me angry enough to pace the room.

Haha nice! Hope it gets picked. I'm glad they switched to the "draw movie from a hat" format, gives a nice degree of randomness.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

I'm probably gonna call in Reign Over Me. This might be the movie they'll hate more than North.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
For some reason, the distinction of "Human Renee Zellweger" really made me laugh. Like she's most widely known for her role in Shark Tale and not as Bridget Jones or whatever.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Inkspot posted:

For some reason, the distinction of "Human Renee Zellweger" really made me laugh. Like she's most widely known for her role in Shark Tale and not as Bridget Jones or whatever.

Are you sure it isn't to underline the fact that she is a poorly designed human being who is thinking about loving a poorly designed bee?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Well, yeah. I'm guessing that was the primary intent. But it's not going to stop me from identifying her as "Human Renee Zellweger" from now on.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
e: n/m

ghost emoji fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Feb 10, 2017

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

ghost emoji posted:

I'm probably gonna call in Reign Over Me. This might be the movie they'll hate more than North.

I'm not sure there's much comedy to be had in talking about Adam Sandler sulking about his family dying in 9/11.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

thrawn527 posted:

I'm not sure there's much comedy to be had in talking about Adam Sandler sulking about his family dying in 9/11.

Chapo Trap House did an episode on it. It's premium so I haven't listened, but their Suicide Squad episode was funny.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
It was good, but Chapo is a bit more vicious than WHM.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Called in a request for Retroactive,
the Jim Belushi time travel thriller. Why? Because, it's the Jim Belushi time travel thriller.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Ugh poo poo like that is gonna cause me to get a premium Chapo

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

weekly font posted:

Ugh poo poo like that is gonna cause me to get a premium Chapo

It's worth it just for the D&D episodes.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

DoombatINC posted:

the Jim Belushi time travel thriller. Why? Because, it's the Jim Belushi time travel thriller.

Can't be weirder than the Jim Belushi alternate timeline dimensions dramedy

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012
Called in Critters 2. Big-rear end monster ball eating farmers all day err day.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

DoombatINC posted:

They're doing it in two weeks

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The Vosgian Beast posted:

They're doing it in two weeks

drat, now that's speedy service :q:

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Called in The Pagemaster and Adventures in Babysitting. Either one would be a total delight to listen to.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Called in Milk Money. Ed Harris has been having the time of his life on Westworld, it's time we see him in something less....good.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Taken 2mentary up on the patreon feed. It's the theatrical version so you know which to queue up.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So I went to download tonight's episode and it's over 150 MB. :stare:

Compression issue maybe?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
It's really just 3 hours long

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Midnightghoul posted:

It's really just 3 hours long

You made me go back to double check, you troll you.. :3:

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
All you complainers should listen to this week's episode. No interstitial ads and no Trump impressions.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Fezz posted:

All you complainers should listen to this week's episode. No interstitial ads and no Trump impressions.

It's really loving funny, the blurb was enough to make me burst out laughing.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Man I looked up the trailer like I generally do and they were not kidding about Katherine Heigl looking like a child in this. Yeesh.

Would watch the hell out of Fat Spies though

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Fezz posted:

Who could possibly complain about Trump impressions. Do they also hate Marky Mark impressions? Because I will fight someone over Marky Mark impressions.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
This is the third episode of the Creep Trilogy: Blame It On Rio, Ghosts Cant Do It, and My Father the Hero

Dmitri-9 fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Feb 14, 2017

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I was actually going to say the same thing. It's astounding that there's three movies based around the same general creepy-as-poo poo idea.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Gyges posted:

Who could possibly complain about Trump impressions. Do they also hate Marky Mark impressions? Because I will fight someone over Marky Mark impressions.

I think the difference is that Marky Mark isn't a president trying to enforce a fascist strongman regime.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I think the difference is that Marky Mark isn't a president trying to enforce a fascist strongman regime.

Are we sure about that? Maybe that's the real reason Goober died, he found out too much.
I mean, this is one of today's headlines "Entourage Movie Producer Steve Mnuchin Confirmed As Treasury Secretary". That makes him fifth in line for the presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
I love that loving Mark Wahlberg voice. RIPD Goober.

A great one-two creep punch is to listen to the Mrs. Doubtfire episode and then Blame It on Rio right after that since it's the very next episode. Two of the best ones right there. Steve's incensed that Robin Williams gawks at a b-b-b-babe and "almost falls off a bike and almost kills himself and kills his kid while dressed as a woman."