Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
On the one hand, it's dumb, but on the other hand, I'm loving how 100% Vince it is that the biggest cruiserweight feud is purely about getting to say gently caress on TV a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sugar Blaster posted:

is this the week we get to the metalik factory? if so, how long into his 3-minute debut until drew gulak cinches a chinlock or something?

I believe so, friendo! I'm setting the O/U at 90 seconds.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I'm tired and I'm kinda greening out peace be upon you

I actually like 205 Live but it's kinda exhausting directly after Smackdown (and Raw the night before) and if it wasn't for Talking Smack being on directly after it I would probably just watch it later.

I wish they'd just tape it and air it directly after NXT on a Wednesday or something.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I frigging love Noam Dar.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

I actually like 205 Live but it's kinda exhausting directly after Smackdown (and Raw the night before) and if it wasn't for Talking Smack being on directly after it I would probably just watch it later.

I wish they'd just tape it and air it directly after NXT on a Wednesday or something.

Also they should tape it before SD. But yeah.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Jerusalem posted:

I thought that would be the plan but no, they're giving Smackdown a third hour. They might do it with the UK title tho.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Gonna be nice when Austin Aries can look down without his eyeball falling out of the socket so he can start wrestling again.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

this makes me wonder if they're still thinking of ever making sister abigail an on-screen character. I think it'd be a huge mistake, unless it's a shock to give the wyatts a counter for Nikki Cross if they do a Sanity/Wyatts feud

Honestly I'm enjoying him more and more as a singles wrassler the further he gets from his Family stable, but I'd love to see who they'd get to be her.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
YO PHOENIX SPLASH

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Is it just me or does Swann have like 8 finishing moves?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I can't remember the last time a Phoenix Splash won a match in WWE

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
just gonna assume when metalik hits like one tepid high spot its because they've had him strapped to one of those clockwork orange aversion therapy chairs for the past few months being forced to watch a loop of hayabusa breaking his neck.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Blaise330 posted:

If it just be or does Swann have like 8 finishing moves?

He's up to three in WWE with that Phoenix Splash, I believe.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hahahahahaha tjp

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Corey: Mauro you spent your Valentine's Day with a catfish!
Mauro: :xd:

I loved that

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
GOOOOOODDDD gently caress YOU TJ

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Sugar Blaster posted:

just gonna assume when metalik hits like one tepid high spot its because they've had him strapped to one of those clockwork orange aversion therapy chairs for the past few months being forced to watch a loop of hayabusa breaking his neck.

I mean, I read his obituary, I wouldn't blame him if he got Ludovico'd that way.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

Corey: Mauro you spent your Valentine's Day with a catfish!
Mauro: :xd:

I loved that

The banter between Corey and Mauro is beautiful.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
TJP cuts promos like one of those Performance Center rookies they made fun of on Breaking Ground

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Benne posted:

TJP cuts promos like one of those Performance Center rookies they made fun of on Breaking Ground

Giving him poo poo for being a jobber on RAW was good tho.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Think I finally get why TJ Perkin's speaking bothers me so much. He does that thing teenaged girls do where they raise their voice at the end of every sentence so it sounds like he's asking a question.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, so they gotta be turning TJP heel, right?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Dias posted:

Giving him poo poo for being a jobber on RAW was good tho.

"RAW's garbage is good enough to be the champion on OUR show"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

VJeff posted:

Okay, so they gotta be turning TJP heel, right?

Not entirely sure why he was ever face. They might as well so Mustafa Ali can have a feud. I have a feeling they'll put him with Daivari though.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Blaise330 posted:

"RAW's garbage is good enough to be the champion on OUR show"

Or "you got cocky and fell super hard, now you got back up and are doing the same poo poo".

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
WE FINALLY MADE IT TO THE METALIK FACTORY

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Is this a new song for Metallik?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

poor drew gulak gonna get metalik driver'd

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sugar Blaster posted:

is this the week we get to the metalik factory? if so, how long into his 3-minute debut until drew gulak cinches a chinlock or something?

Wuh oh.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

VJeff posted:

WE FINALLY MADE IT TO THE METALIK FACTORY

Okay we got Metalik, Emmalina, Tozawa, plus a Samoa Joe callup. The list is winding down.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Sugar Blaster posted:

God drat it

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Drew Gulak stole a theme song from a 90s AJPW wrestler or something?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

welp there goes THAT nickname

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh dear.... :ohdear:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh boy, botched in his first match. :doh:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Welp. Good save, Corey. This is why I like you.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

rey used up all the lucha good will, the WWE will never have a successful luchador again

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Okay we got Metalik, Emmalina, Tozawa, plus a Samoa Joe callup. The list is winding down.

we got emmalina but now we're waiting on emma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Blaise330 posted:

It's crazy to me that Revival or DIY aren't up yet.

• Locked thread