Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dabir posted:

Barry Foster posted:

No Eccles no sale.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Fine, fine, fine.

I appreciate this very obscure joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

i don't get it

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.

Mycroft Holmes posted:

i don't get it

I think it's only funny if you know it's some kind of song from The Rock's professional wrestling days.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It was one of his catchphrases you goddamn youngins :corsair:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It was one of his catchphrases you goddamn youngins :corsair:

shame on you for not taking this opportunity to post wresting clips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htutm5R-W2Q

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Arrhythmia posted:

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little human being just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Holy poo poo, it's uncanny.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Wowza bo bowza

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Stare-Out posted:

Holy poo poo, it's uncanny.

I don't get it. :smith:

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Absurd Alhazred posted:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-human being-dog

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Thanks!

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Sestze posted:

The r/incels board is populated by people who feel victimized by society. It's in the name, incel means involuntarily celibate, implying that they're being forcefully kept from that physical relationship. Numerous posts in the thread have outright blamed women, chads, their mothers, poor genetics and others for their plight. Some hand-wringing individuals who may be concern trolling have stated that, instead of insulting these people, we should be trying to help them, as they might be considered the "victims" in this case.

I'd contend that they're no more victims than an alcoholic or chronic smoker, but whatever.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Alcoholics and chronic smokers were hooked on addictive, life-ruining drugs by multibillion-dollar organizations with thousands of agents working full-time to identify and exploit vulnerable people. Incels were driven to a life of spiteful hermitage by an imaginary frat bro and the concept of consent.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Spermanent Record posted:

Not clicking that without some verbal guarantee it's not smashed jam jar man or equivalent.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's a person having surgery to remove a gigantic dildo they get lodged in their rear end.

FogHelmut posted:

Surgery of removing Mr Hands sized dildo from the colon.

Spermanent Record posted:

Oh well in that case let me just...*flees country, assumes fake name, never goes on the internet again.*

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Gigantic black dildo begins slowly moving forward, cross country. Unerringly triangulating on your position, it won't stop, it can't stop.

It will find you.

Bobby Digital posted:

This is my hole, it was made for me

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
You missed the best part!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

There's a reason the healthcare thread chants "Wide, Flared Bases" like a cult prayer.

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah if Hillary taught us anything it's the importance of not losing your wide base.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
^lmao

Pastry of the Year posted:

Get rid of the mustache and that thing is basically a furious woman named Carol or Karen or Barbara who doesn't want their kid learning about sex in public schools.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

That inner thigh though. He needs to try out some skin lotions imo.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
If by skin lotion you mean cocaine then he is way ahead of you.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

If a robot got a new emotion program installed and asked me what anger and disappointment feel like I would show it your posts.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

:lol: I knew who he was replying to before I even clicked the link.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Mirthless my rear end. That guy knows his game to a t.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

hard to believe that one person can be stupid in so many different ways at the same time

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

mirthless has got to be trolling like that old meme, "haha i keep saying idiotic things and they think i believe them! little do they know that underneath my carefully maintained idiot persona im also an idiot in real life"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsOf0TZPPWY&t=5s

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Powaqoatse posted:

mirthless has got to be trolling like that old meme, "haha i keep saying idiotic things and they think i believe them! little do they know that underneath my carefully maintained idiot persona im also an idiot in real life"

Works for me :shrug:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

re: the civil war

Tardigrade posted:

Actually it's about ethnics in states rights.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Powaqoatse posted:

Yeah it's actually pretty good because he just analyzes the situation and comes down to the complete wrong answer in every situation. If he's being serious I would ask him to predict the result of every sporting event ever and bet heavily the other way.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

hogmartin posted:

If you haven't showered with Dr. Bronner's liquid peppermint soap and then dried off and doused your junk/rear end with Gold Bond, you're truly missing out on what it feels like to slip the surly bonds of earth to teabag a snowman.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Dr Bronner might be a crazy motherfucker but drat if that man can't make a fine soap product.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I wonder what your face looks like when you discover that your wife of ten years is the Henry Darger of revenge fantasies

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A bit like Barnacle Jim's, i suppose?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

A bit like Barnacle Jim's, i suppose?

Probably!

Henry Joseph Darger, Jr. (/ˈdɑːrdʒər/; c. April 12, 1892 – April 13, 1973) was a reclusive American writer and artist who worked as a hospital custodian in Chicago, Illinois.[1] He has become famous for his posthumously discovered 15,145-page, single-spaced fantasy manuscript called The Story of the Vivian Girls, in What is Known as the Realms of the Unreal, of the Glandeco-Angelinian War Storm, Caused by the Child Slave Rebellion, along with several hundred drawings and watercolor paintings illustrating the story.

In 1968, Darger became interested in tracing some of his frustrations back to his childhood and began writing The History of My Life. Spanning eight volumes, the book only spends 206 pages detailing Darger's early life before veering off into 4,672 pages of fiction about a huge twister called "Sweetie Pie," probably based on memories of a tornado he had witnessed in 1908.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Probably!

Henry Joseph Darger, Jr. (/ˈdɑːrdʒər/; c. April 12, 1892 – April 13, 1973) was a reclusive American writer and artist who worked as a hospital custodian in Chicago, Illinois.[1] He has become famous for his posthumously discovered 15,145-page, single-spaced fantasy manuscript called The Story of the Vivian Girls, in What is Known as the Realms of the Unreal, of the Glandeco-Angelinian War Storm, Caused by the Child Slave Rebellion, along with several hundred drawings and watercolor paintings illustrating the story.

In 1968, Darger became interested in tracing some of his frustrations back to his childhood and began writing The History of My Life. Spanning eight volumes, the book only spends 206 pages detailing Darger's early life before veering off into 4,672 pages of fiction about a huge twister called "Sweetie Pie," probably based on memories of a tornado he had witnessed in 1908.
this guy owns

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

That thread is the gift that keeps on giving :allears:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

farraday posted:

Source: Top White House officials are trying to take each other down like "Game of Thrones"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/trump-watch-live-coverage-week-4/index.html

It's a nice day for a red wedding.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

MisterOblivious posted:

Lookit that army general thinking going to strip clubs and acting inappropriately with women. Who's he think he is, some sort of navy officer?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

greypearl posted:

So we went on a mini-holiday, discovered a bird shelf in the hotel room shower, and I've been scratching Pearl for the past hour so she is good and quiet. Happy V-Day!

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Is that a massive shower or a tiny grey?

greypearl posted:

I think it's mostly the perspective of the photo, but you definitely could fit four to five people in there. Pearl is not a large grey, but she's maintained about 450 grams of weight for most of her adult life, which is spot on average for them. In conclusion...

It's a shower, not a grower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I love this so much. It looks like it's written in the Harry Potter font and it's the color of wino pee!