Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Current Political Parties/Platforms
Sadbrain Bloc
Katy Perry Party
Independent Losers
View Results

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if somehow I get elected I will not get crazy with gimmicks. That seems to be the new thing though so IDK I'm withdrawing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

if somehow I get elected I will not get crazy with gimmicks. That seems to be the new thing though so IDK I'm withdrawing.

Eh I'm done with the gimmicky posting anyway just wanted to make my mark

be cool

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Either way I don't really have interest in being IK or mod or anything anyhow!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Either way I don't really have interest in being IK or mod or anything anyhow!

Ok Cincinnatus. Just take a hit of this and relax for a bit.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Modesty is a positive trait, vote HCT!!!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

Ok Cincinnatus. Just take a hit of this and relax for a bit.

I haven't had pot in months but I'm going to reada bout Cincinnatus I guess because I don't know poo poo about that kind of stuff so thanks for the cool thing to learn about

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

I haven't had pot in months but I'm going to reada bout Cincinnatus I guess because I don't know poo poo about that kind of stuff so thanks for the cool thing to learn about

He was a v. cool dude and reluctant savior of Rome who surrendered power as soon as he was no longer needed.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Cincinnatus was a legit bad rear end.

I plan to name a dog after him someday.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I support Shim's bid for SUPREME SPACE human being.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I long to see "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams" on a banner at a Shim acceptance speech.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I think it's time to decrease the number of stickied threads in this great subforum. Our Idiot Kings have been overzealous with rules for posting. It's time to wipe the slate clean.

I will remove extraneous stickies and sloppily enforced rules that were not well thought out. I won't go full retard with probations. I won't start implementing dumb new rules that nobody wants, I'll leave that to Zeris. What I can promise is this: in my free time I've been finding video clips of nuclear explosions and have been making gifs, and I will share those with all of you. Especially while I'm high.

http://i.imgur.com/Wg7N2dz.gifv

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Vote for me just to see what happens.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
All Monty, all the time, 24/7.

Anti-Monty posters will be permabanned and doxxed for ultimate shaming and referred to cop goons for investigation of being an dogge hater.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o posted:

All Monty, all the time, 24/7.

Anti-Monty posters will be permabanned and doxxed for ultimate shaming and referred to cop goons for investigation of being an dogge hater.
Cole has my vote.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Naked Bear posted:

Cole has my vote.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

eh i'll run again or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Been watching all your nuke gifs with the perfect soundtrack. Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong "The nearness of you" 1956.
You have my vote.

• Locked thread