Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

:allears:

LordZarmack Feb 2 @ 2:06pm
but becouse of this i assumed it must be becouse of my birth condition, (my left and right hemespheres wernt connected) - through years of yoga i wa s able to reconnect them, but it left me with a side effect of what i thought wa s scitzophrenia. turned out a seperate entiety had developed in that part. and when we met it overwelmed me and crushed me, turns out that was aspergers.- or 0.1456275623 - - jsut random numbers totaly random. i just named it lord zarmack. and moved on- long story short. we both now exsist here. after years of fighting and self harm, i wa s able to establsh dominance over my other self and now that part of me only comes out when required. - wether its a broken mind justifying its own power hungry desire, or a animal wanting dominance is unknown. but it is measurable and quantifiable..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Correction; he claims to have invented the idea for digital distribution

Cause that's very legally actionable you see

That's pretty great, considering there was like, 20 years of prior art, even for specifically video games, even if he came up with it in the 90s.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

metricchip posted:

Appropriate... I'm still convinced that this is a Skyrim sex mod.

Somebody really needs to figure out how to mod it and turn it into just a straight-up Skyrimesque open world RPG with modest clothes and normal enemies.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWSjp4m2Lqg

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Rhymenoserous posted:

but becouse of this i assumed it must be becouse of my birth condition, (my left and right hemespheres wernt connected) - through years of yoga i wa s able to reconnect them, but it left me with a side effect of what i thought wa s scitzophrenia. turned out a seperate entiety had developed in that part. and when we met it overwelmed me and crushed me, turns out that was aspergers.- or 0.1456275623 - - jsut random numbers totaly random. i just named it lord zarmack. and moved on- long story short. we both now exsist here. after years of fighting and self harm, i wa s able to establsh dominance over my other self and now that part of me only comes out when required. - wether its a broken mind justifying its own power hungry desire, or a animal wanting dominance is unknown. but it is measurable and quantifiable..

FYAD: through years of yoga i wa s able to reconnect my left and right hemespheres

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Any thread or forum: turns out that was aspergers

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Rhymenoserous posted:

It's permabanned poster GameModder0.1456275623!

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

This rules.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

It's permabanned poster GameModder0.1456275623!

:captainpop:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:whitewater:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

https://twitter.com/waypoint/status/832292388332773377

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

spread your seed

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Realistically that's how a young single farmer spends most of his days

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Of course we have Mr. Klepek hot on the scene to do the interview.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Lets see whats new in Rimworld modding

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=860692531&searchtext=

uuuhhhh.... Well I think I know what I can pair the C'thulhu mod with

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
So, seven years ago someone made a GTA mod which had you play as a member of the New South Wales police force.

lovely Australian news service Channel 7 has just discovered it.

Mr Chips posted:

quote:

These are NSW police as you've never seen them, crashing cars, shooting suspects...
https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/videos/1549090041781790/

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Gorilla Salad posted:

So, seven years ago someone made a GTA mod which had you play as a member of the New South Wales police force.

[/quote]

Underground computer geeks

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Gorilla Salad posted:

Ah, good old news trying to demonize violent videogames. How we missed you :allears:. Also, Channel 7 news is ever-so-slightly a step above poo poo. If only because it's managing to sit on the shoulders of A Current Affair and Good Morning Australia while they sit fully-submerged in the pool of poo poo.

I like how they've gotten all of one 'expert' to weigh in on this heinous insult to Aussie cops along with violent acts "too brutal to show".

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Christ they're sensitive over there. Do they really think they can "take action" against somebody for making a game where you play as them? Not how it works, you're a public body.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
It's not an issue of sensitivity, it's a flailing news show trying to get some of those sweet, sweet tabloid views.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

That modder must be happy as a pig in poo poo, something he did two years ago is getting tons of free exposure on the government/newscorp's dime :roflolmao:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

McSpanky posted:

That modder must be happy as a pig in poo poo, something he did two years ago is getting tons of free exposure on the government/newscorp's dime :roflolmao:

Yeah, the only thing that'll come from this is a lot of of free downloads for the guy.

kirbysuperstar posted:

It's not an issue of sensitivity, it's a flailing news show trying to get some of those sweet, sweet tabloid views.

Oh, hey now, Seven News is a major respected show on one of our national TV channepffthahahahahaha.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Oh, hey now, Seven News is a major respected show on one of our national TV channepffthahahahahaha.

It's the most watched show in the country

:smithicide:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
A couple of friends of mine got into an arms race over making stupid Doom weapons themed on spent Shotgun brass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGpjLJ5F3Fg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_QcN6Khko

Then a third party stepped in:
https://vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_olhyuvhSZX1s3uhtz.mp4

The Kins fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Feb 17, 2017

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

IMO if your mod makes the game unplayable due to lag then you're disqualified from an arms race. Weapons are supposed to be usable.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Cup Runneth Over posted:

IMO if your mod makes the game unplayable due to lag then you're disqualified from an arms race. Weapons are supposed to be usable.

I've never read a more wrong statement in my life.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

It's not hard to make a gun that just infinitely spawns more guns until the game crashes. I think it's far more creative and interesting to make poo poo like that gun that fires shotgun shells in a shotgun blast, which is actually viable as a weapon.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Cup Runneth Over posted:

It's not hard to make a gun that just infinitely spawns more guns until the game crashes. I think it's far more creative and interesting to make poo poo like that gun that fires shotgun shells in a shotgun blast, which is actually viable as a weapon.

Sure, if they weren't trying to make the dumbest chain reaction they could

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I think that would just be a shotgun

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Improbable Lobster posted:

Pretty sure most shotguns fire pellets, my friend

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1__VGCe96Y

at 4:27

Michaellaneous fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Feb 17, 2017

Internet Friend
Jan 1, 2001

Doom is good when it starts to turn into a first person shmup and if that includes the slowdown then gently caress my FPS up with thousands of bullets I say

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: That Was Some Kind Of Atomic Fart

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
https://youtu.be/8sigs5YNT0M

Helixsnake is a loving warlock when it comes to modding GTA games :psyduck:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Worth watching to the very end.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

The Kins posted:

A couple of friends of mine got into an arms race over making stupid Doom weapons themed on spent Shotgun brass.

That reminds me of a Nuclear Throne stream I watched one time. The developer kept sending the streamer builds with more and more...well you can see for yourself. Jump to 5:34 if you don't want the build-up.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Angry Diplomat posted:

That's pretty neat. I was waiting for a Skate 3 ending and was not disappointed and that only made it better.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Angry Diplomat posted:

The top comment is exactly what I expected and it is wonderful.

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

Improbable Lobster posted:

It'd be a shotgun shot shotgun. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
If a shotgun fires shot, then a gun that fires entire shotgun shells is logically a shellgun, or possibly a shotgun shellgun.

e: or, perhaps, a hullgun, if the shells are empty when fired.