Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I'm finally watching The Hurt Business and when Bones is full-on admitting that, yeah, he pokes people in the eyes to win fights... gently caress him so hard. What a loving prick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HEY NONG MAN posted:

I'm finally watching The Hurt Business and when Bones is full-on admitting that, yeah, he pokes people in the eyes to win fights... gently caress him so hard. What a loving prick.

*holds up fingers in a gun shape under a reebok fight poncho* pew pew pew. pew pew

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

*holds up fingers in a gun shape under a reebok fight poncho* pew pew pew. pew pew

hahahahaha

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Apparently Josh Barnett showed up on TNA last night to yell at Bobby Lashley. May he roid in peace.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Neurosis posted:

Framing 'appearing confident over a period of time' as telling a story is doing damage to the concept of storytelling and seems like some bullshit that might be told in critical theory or postmodernism or some other meretricious field. I understand what he's saying but expressing it in this way is grating.

I was actually kidding around trying to appear as if I did believe those things

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeBohnMMA/status/832314415357759488

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

God damnit now I have to hope Browne wins.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Makes sense, why have a delusional nutcase screaming for you to do nonsense striking techniques taking up a cornerman slot when one already resides in your soul.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfyJCtFrVu/ sage has discovered girls, it's all over

Thats just his sister, or a series II genetically identical but xx clone from the same government program.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

tesilential posted:

Woodley beat wonderboy in every aspect of MMA. I didn't see any of you predict that...

I said the cool dad would win which makes ME p4p best tyron "the chosen one" chooser, all respect to my opponent he put up a very hard fight.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

The Dave posted:

God damnit now I have to hope Browne wins.

why would you ever want this?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/h3oe4

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Why does Gus come out of this clip looking like he's the one who got dropped

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
"the Hurt Business" does a great job of very quickly showing us how much of a dick Jones always is

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

Thats just his sister, or a series II genetically identical but xx clone from the same government program.

Cloning is unethical and I think it is unconscionable that there is another Sage out there causing envy and lust now for all genders.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I dont wanna take my pullover off on the train but its this one. Maybe mines a misprint cuz his head looks weirder on mine.

That's his facial expression from the Mickey's ads and also when his rolled up promo vinyl is being pushed into his ear

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Why does Gus come out of this clip looking like he's the one who got dropped

he always looks really sleepy when he fights lol

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

1st AD posted:

Cloning is unethical and I think it is unconscionable that there is another Sage out there causing envy and lust now for all genders.

As a straight-ish man I would rather have sex with Sage than that ugly sister.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Frog Princess posted:

gently caress Yeah, it's been a while since we talked about who personally we would gently caress.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
that's not a very nice thing to say frog princess

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Lethal Weapon Five(head)

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

1st AD posted:

what is on that guy's face on the right?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

what is on that guy's face on the right?

He is an African American. Please try to display more sensitivity

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Gay Horney posted:

He is an African American. Please try to display more sensitivity

lol. 4 real behind him though. is it facepaint, badr hari syndrome, or ash wednesday gone wrong?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Frog Princess posted:

they look literally identical so dont be choosy

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

The northcutt initiative was a broad based eugenics program masterminded by white supremacist grover danville to return his chosen race to the lime light all over america at the hands of his beautiful blonde clones. The project was killed in the initial prototyping stage due to an inexplicable propensity for subjects to misceginate, in part due to the "rush hour" film franchise and the tireless efforts of champion of justice and welterweights tyron "the chosen one" woodley.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/832690905635119105

It's official!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I see the Les Múscle Terribles project has gone well

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

He should fight sage northcutt

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

I.N.R.I posted:

He should fight sage northcutt

ufc ppvs are not broadcast from inside apartment buildings afaik

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

they look literally identical so dont be choosy

They really do

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Sage and Colby are really perfect and I would love to become good friends with them

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Cyborg just got a retroactive TUE from USADA. She's clear to fight.

https://twitter.com/usantidoping/status/832710026489794561

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

That is insane and stupid, to me.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
USADA is the gold standard for anti doping agencies in the world so I'd generally defer to their opinion.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Feb 17, 2017

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Has anything cool happened over the last 45 pages? I've been reading/watching way too much fake news, I need to get back to the truth of UFC including Johny Hendrick's upcoming hard as poo poo weight miss.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Bluedeanie posted:

That is insane and stupid, to me.

spironolactone is a blood pressure medication that is used off-label to suppress free testosterone levels in the blood. you take it to either suppress natural testosterone or to mask exogenous testosterone. the diuretic effects are a side-effect and probably a distraction from what she was actually taking it for.

a common use of it in women is to treat pcos, and one of the symptoms of pcos is masculinization of the body. given that usada agreed to make the tue retroactive there must be something in her medical record that sold them that she really needed it, so maybe it's possible we've been calling her a roider this whole time when she really has messed up ovaries?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

spironolactone is a blood pressure medication that is used off-label to suppress free testosterone levels in the blood. you take it to either suppress natural testosterone or to mask exogenous testosterone. the diuretic effects are a side-effect and probably a distraction from what she was actually taking it for.

a common use of it in women is to treat pcos, and one of the symptoms of pcos is masculinization of the body. given that usada agreed to make the tue retroactive there must be something in her medical record that sold them that she really needed it, so maybe it's possible we've been calling her a roider this whole time when she really has messed up ovaries?

Occams razor says she probably has an ovary disease that she just never brings up as a valid excuse for why she takes steroids, and the other time she got caught taking anabolic steroids was a false flag

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

manyak posted:

Occams razor says she probably has an ovary disease that she just never brings up as a valid excuse for why she takes steroids, and the other time she got caught taking anabolic steroids was a false flag

i mean obviously we have no way of knowing, but since usada is considered to be fairly competent and they were convinced by whatever her doctor showed them, it's a reasonable explanation. but you're certainly right that she's popped in the past and whatever she has now could be a symptom of her previous steroid abuse.

what's their exact regs on the use of one banned substance to treat bodily injury caused by another banned substance that they're no longer taking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The retroactive part is what stinks to me. If she didn't have it at the time, they should have docked her for SOMETHING at least.

• Locked thread