Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Not to mention that if anyone can have a fun safe easy match with a non wrestler it's Joey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Anyone happen to come into a spare ticket to PWG tomorrow? I'm still going to go and hope I luck into one or entry to standing room.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Scott norton vs joey ryans penis is booked for wrestlecircus sunday on ippv. also on the card is sammy guevara (hes good) vs ricochet, brian cage vs zsj, fenix vs shane strickland vs des xavier, dalton castles boys vs keith lee and shane taylor vs like 5 other teams in a 7 way, the card is good someone can google it and post it.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm picturing ZSJ trying to bend Cage's limbs and failing miserably haha

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

The_Rob posted:

Not to mention that if anyone can have a fun safe easy match with a non wrestler it's Joey.

I saw a Joey Ryan match where he got ring so oily they had to stop and change the canvass.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

exploded mummy posted:

I saw a Joey Ryan match where he got ring so turned on they had to stop and change the canvass.

Fixed that for you and left the typo in, because it works

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The card for this weekend's WrestleCircus iPPV

Main Event #1: Ricochet vs. Sammy Guevara

Main Event #2: Ringmaster Title Match: Brian Cage vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

WrestleCircus Sideshow Championship Match: Scorpio Sky (c) vs. Jordan Len-X

Lady of the Ring Championship Match: Rachael Ellering vs. Sexy Dulce vs. Chelsea Green

Big Top Tag-Team Championship Battle Royal: Guerillas of Destiny vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr & Carson vs. Pretty Boy Killers vs. Extra Talent-ed vs. The Boys vs. DTF

Triple Threat Match: Rey Fénix vs. Shane Strickland vs. Dezmond Xavier

Jax Dane Open Invitation: Jax Dane vs. ???

First Time Ever: ACH vs. Jeff Cobb

Battle of Honor: Ray "Death" Rowe vs. Donovan Dijak

#HUGEinJapan: Scott Norton vs. Joey Ryan

Also appearing: Trevor Lee, Jervis Cottonbelly, Leva Bates and MORE!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thats a good card

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Got to see Fred Yehi for the first time at tonight's Nova Pro show, they were trying out a new venue (bingo hall of a volunteer fire department) and the place was packed, maybe more than any previous show (other venues are the JCC and a boxing gym). Fred was good and cool, I'll have to watch more.

Veda Scott took a bad bump when Jordynne Grace tried to do an electric chair/wheelbarrow/whatever driver moves and dropped Veda too hard on her back at a bad angle. They went home immediately but the match was still very good. Veda had to be helped to the back but she was recovered enough to be at the gimmick table by the intermission, just moving gingerly.

Match of the night was Donovan Dijak vs. Sonjay Dutt, Sonjay's the local hero here and his matches are always good. Don't know if it was quite as good as Dijak vs. Gresham from a few months back but Dijak likes the promotion.

Outlook's very good for Nova Pro in 2017, they have a show already scheduled for every month through July. Next month Veda's back and they're bringing in Joey Janela.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Joey Ryan is wrestling as Stardust Stardong. Yes, he still did the dick spot. Cody Rhodes is here

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 18, 2017

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I kind of want to see Scott Norton and Dan Severn team up and murder fools

Vicious and Malicious?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Joey Ryan is wrestling as Stardust Stardong. Yes, he still did the dick spot. Cody Rhodes is here

https://twitter.com/ucdjay/status/832808875321483264

gently caress Joey Ryan

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lets go joey

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Joey Ryan is a try-hard dork

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jenkem Delivery posted:

https://twitter.com/ucdjay/status/832808875321483264

he looks like

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Boco_T posted:

Got to see Fred Yehi for the first time at tonight's Nova Pro show, they were trying out a new venue (bingo hall of a volunteer fire department) and the place was packed, maybe more than any previous show (other venues are the JCC and a boxing gym). Fred was good and cool, I'll have to watch more.

Veda Scott took a bad bump when Jordynne Grace tried to do an electric chair/wheelbarrow/whatever driver moves and dropped Veda too hard on her back at a bad angle. They went home immediately but the match was still very good. Veda had to be helped to the back but she was recovered enough to be at the gimmick table by the intermission, just moving gingerly.

Match of the night was Donovan Dijak vs. Sonjay Dutt, Sonjay's the local hero here and his matches are always good. Don't know if it was quite as good as Dijak vs. Gresham from a few months back but Dijak likes the promotion.

Outlook's very good for Nova Pro in 2017, they have a show already scheduled for every month through July. Next month Veda's back and they're bringing in Joey Janela.

I was there for that too, and yeah Fred Yehi is really good. Donovan Dijak kinda looks like the Walmart store-brand version of Dolph Lundgren, but he's way more agile for his size than I'd realized.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
DO THE RIGHT THING EXCALIBER!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Win Chuckie Win

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Bustin' 4 Dustin

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ZSJ looked loving pissed having to job at APW last night, maybe he's also jobbing tonight?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

RIP Zack, his waffle got awfuled

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Let's-go-Chuck-Taylory-you're-the-best-wrestler-in-the-world,-you're-in-great,-better-shape-than-Zack-Saber.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
After 15 long years Chuck Taylor is almost finally King of the Indies

And i think the only guy from the IWA MS glory days that hasn't had a WWE contract

e: Chris Daniels. Quackenbush was/is a guest trainer and Eddie Kingston blew a contract.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

And i think the only guy from the IWA MS glory days that hasn't had a WWE contract

e: Chris Daniels. Quackenbush was/is a guest trainer and Eddie Kingston blew a contract.

Daniels had quite a few appearances with WWE between 98 and 2001, including facing both TAKA and Jerry Lynn for the Light Heavyweight Title. Granted all those apperances were on the jobbers shows (Heat, Jakked, Shotgun), but still.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

RealFoxy posted:

how dare you forget spyder nate webb and american kickboxer

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

Germansimp posted:

Let's-go-Chuck-Taylory-you're-the-best-wrestler-in-the-world,-you're-in-great,-better-shape-than-Zack-Saber.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

EugeneJ posted:

I kind of want to see Scott Norton and Dan Severn team up and murder fools

Vicious and Malicious?

Never wanted anything more in my life.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

WWE shoulda signed Necro dammit what could have gone wrong

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

C. Everett Koop posted:

WWE shoulda signed Necro dammit what could have gone wrong
Honestly at Necro's peak, he could have been a brawler type like Luke Harper and it would have been just fine.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

RealFoxy posted:

Honestly at Necro's peak, he could have been a brawler type like Luke Harper and it would have been just fine.

I would have loved to see Necro punching some WWE faces, but his legal troubles and near-constant weed smoking would have gotten him fired almost immediately.

RealFoxy posted:

Eddie Kingston blew a contract.

Remind me how that happened?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the necro butcher should have purchased some dog gone talent with all that misappropriated child support money, folks!!!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

CombineThresher posted:

I would have loved to see Necro punching some WWE faces, but his legal troubles and near-constant weed smoking would have gotten him fired almost immediately.

Twitter, I think

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CombineThresher posted:

I don't recall if it was ever made public or not, but he ended up working for TNA at around the same time. If I had to guess his hosed up knees wouldn't help him pass a physical.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

If you saw the footage of him running drills, you'd understand.

I think he's a great wrestler and drills are bullshit, but that's how it works.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Please win tonight Chuck

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/status/833083296259141632

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Was there an AAW show this weekend?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RealFoxy posted:

There was a point where necro had enough hype around him he really could have been a modern day bruiser Brody. He had that aura of oh poo poo someone is going to die.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

KungFu Grip posted:

Was there an AAW show this weekend?

Yesterday. I didn't go because of family stuff :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The_Rob posted:

There was a point where necro had enough hype around him he really could have been a modern day bruiser Brody. He had that aura of oh poo poo someone is going to die.

The problem is that someone was usually Necro.