Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

from a fb friend who does a keto diet or w/e

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

The Snoo posted:

from a fb friend who does a keto diet or w/e

????????????????????????????????????????????????

parsley and parmesan on... vomit?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Why is so much of this lovely food presented on disposable plates?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

monkeytennis posted:

Even the people who made it don't trust it to touch their actual plates

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

monkeytennis posted:

They at least realize that it's better to cut their losses and completely destroy the plates then try to try and reuse a ceramic one.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

facebook's newsfeed algorithm made me miss her description of it when it was being cooked

quote:

'Creamy portobello and tortellini soup in the works. It won't look so anemic when it's finished and has parsley and baby spinach added.'

:discourse:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Well, sure, there are plenty of adjectives I'd pick over "anemic," I guess

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

blunt for century posted:

parsley and parmesan on blorp

the correct gastro-terminology

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Aesop Poprock posted:

Peep anything is terrible but at least that's a loving food

I've tried the chocolate kind and I thought it was actually pretty good

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Peep anything is terrible but at least that's a loving food

Does this mean that there are egg nog flavored Peeps?

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
Is posting Icelandic food cheating?

It's svið, boiled sheep's head.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

thetechnoloser posted:

Is posting Icelandic food cheating?

It's svið, boiled sheep's head.

Would try it at least once, so I could say I did.

Also, tripped over proof we MUST enact pizza rules. WE MUST MAKE PIZZA GREAT AGAIN! These are PIZZA BAD HOMBRES!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Samizdata posted:

Also, tripped over proof we MUST enact pizza rules. WE MUST MAKE PIZZA GREAT AGAIN! These are PIZZA BAD HOMBRES!

So the gently caress wouldn't want to try python pizza, that lettuce pizza looks good, I'd try the squid too.

This article was written by a person with the palate of a baby.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Megabound posted:

So the gently caress wouldn't want to try python pizza, that lettuce pizza looks good, I'd try the squid too.

This article was written by a person with the palate of a baby.

The "lettuce pizza" just looks like a prosciutto+parmesan+arugula pizza (which is a delicious combination) except they replaced arugula with lettuce. It would certainly not taste bad in any case and barely qualifies as looking bad. It looks messy at worst.

The only ones I'd recoil from would be the stuffed olives one and the scorpion one.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Samizdata posted:

Guy who wrote that article is a moron, didn't know there was still a couple McDonald's that still sold Pizza though, so it wasn't a total waste reading that article

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Samizdata posted:

Lmao at the idea that tuna on pizza is in any way bad.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Samizdata posted:

OLIVES AND FISH ON PIZZA? WHAT A CRAZY WORLD!

Still, pizza rules are important and only denied by deviants.

Mymla posted:

Lmao at the idea that tuna on pizza is in any way bad.

Dr. Oetker's tuna pizza is pretty good, but every time it gets brought up in one of these threads it causes a loving meltdown.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I mean, if we're going to have pizza rules related to tuna, it should be that every pizza must incorporate tuna in some way. Tuna is delicious and should be eaten as often as possible.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Mymla posted:

I mean, if we're going to have pizza rules related to tuna, it should be that every pizza must incorporate tuna in some way. Tuna is delicious and should be eaten as often as possible.
Tuna should be eaten up to three times a week or you're liable to start accumulating mercury

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Yeah, but if I cared about my health there would be plenty of things I'd avoid eating.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Dewgy posted:

Probably good but not worth buying more than once ever. Limited edition Oreos all seem to be like that, interesting and worth the two bucks for the price of admission, but not worth getting twice.

I dunno, I think the Limeade Oreos were amazing, and I would love for them to have been made a regular flavor like a bunch of the other one-offs. The lemon flavor just isn't as good.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

that russian pizza looks fuckin' awesome

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No pizza rules, you nazis. :colbert:

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Hitler had some good ideas about pizza.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
He didn't . He really didn't.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
That guy has never even heard of corned beef and cabbage. I don't really like cabbage that much either, but I know that's a classic combination.

Also gently caress that guy's dislike of saurkraut, that sounds great on a pizza.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The only pizza rule is that Frisk Mints do not belong on pizza of any kind.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

The only pizza rule is that Frisk Mints do not belong on pizza of any kind.

I will hear none of this anti-Endo slander. If he thinks of it, it must be perfect.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I maintain that Rhode Island committed the worst crime against pizza

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Shark Sandwich posted:

They used it as a tampon?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Shark Sandwich posted:

Is cheese an option? or is this like they came for pepperoni and you said nothing, they came for the cheese and you realized there were not toppings to speak of.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

LifeSunDeath posted:

Is cheese an option? or is this like they came for pepperoni and you said nothing, they came for the cheese and you realized there were not toppings to speak of.

There is sometimes shakey cheese on top like mold. Otherwise you just sink your teeth into an inch of greasy tomato sauce.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That's a strip of a tomato pie, but even those usually come with a sprinkling of parmesan. I think the person who ordered that is just weird

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
Yeah that pizza guy is an idiot sandwich. CORN on pizza!? FISH, on pizza?! The horror. Eating SQUID INK!? But that's a defence mechanism not a FOOD. Man needs to eat something more adventurous than pepperoni pizza once in a while.

Also he don't know poo poo about baked bean pizza. That's pizza and baked beans, a complete and balanced meal. This is a baked bean pizza:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Shark Sandwich posted:

Would. But wouldn't pay for it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Underwater Shoe posted:

Yeah that pizza guy is an idiot sandwich. CORN on pizza!? FISH, on pizza?! The horror. Eating SQUID INK!? But that's a defence mechanism not a FOOD. Man needs to eat something more adventurous than pepperoni pizza once in a while.

Also he don't know poo poo about baked bean pizza. That's pizza and baked beans, a complete and balanced meal. This is a baked bean pizza:

oh god drat i would eat that.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bud K ninja sword posted:

oh god drat i would eat that.

Same. I got really loving pissed at the British like a month ago though cause I made Heinz beans on toast like they eat all the time and it was so bland and hateful towards joy that I couldn't even eat half of it. gently caress you UK that is a garbage breakfast food

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

constantinople posted:

There is sometimes shakey cheese on top like mold. Otherwise you just sink your teeth into an inch of greasy tomato sauce.

Son of a bitch. I can always dip bread into pasta sauce when I'm eating Italian food, this is officially not pizza sorry.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Same. I got really loving pissed at the British like a month ago though cause I made Heinz beans on toast like they eat all the time and it was so bland and hateful towards joy that I couldn't even eat half of it. gently caress you UK that is a garbage breakfast food

Yeah, better drown some sugary corn bits in milk and pretend it's good for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, better drown some sugary corn bits in milk and pretend it's good for you.

ey thats only part of a goddamn balanced breakfast, you forgot the waffles bacon syrup oj toast sausage links potatoes and shame!

and some kinda fruit and poo poo.