Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

BraveUlysses posted:

whats a sauce

Liquid pizza.

New page edit: a pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

There are no Pizza Rules. Everything is Pizza. Everything Has No Rules.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

LifeSunDeath posted:

Pizza is essentially pandora's box. Once opened to no rules, the world will descend into chaos. And I will be here to eat all that psycho-zza.

Psycho-Zza sounds like the name of the final boss's robot in a mecha anime

Is this from that one really violent early episode of Next Generation with the bug parasites(that were originally going to fill the Borg role but got phased out for budget reasons)?

daert1
Nov 11, 2012

I have seen things that you people cannot imagine,
Thunt crying on an unposted blog,
An otter drawn by a madman,
A she-beast screeching on the moon in June,
All lost, like GeoCities in rain
time to die
:suicide:

ToxicFrog posted:

What I'm seeing there is an omelette that was so overstuffed with mushrooms, onions, red peppers, bacon, and cheese that it ruptured explosively.

Would, without hesitation.

You left out the corned beef hash, but yes.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

drrockso20 posted:

Psycho-Zza sounds like the name of the final boss's robot in a mecha anime

Is this from that one really violent early episode of Next Generation with the bug parasites(that were originally going to fill the Borg role but got phased out for budget reasons)?

Hah! I can tell by the writhing squirming sounds that it' supposed to be gross space worms or something. That said I never desire pineapple pizza, all the components are great, but together if fails me every time.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

drrockso20 posted:

Yes, Season 1 finale. They left the ending waaaaaay open for those weird parasite things to come back and then did nothing with them.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Hah! I can tell by the writhing squirming sounds that it' supposed to be gross space worms or something. That said I never desire pineapple pizza, all the components are great, but together if fails me every time.
It's mealworms in the bowls. Only slightly more gross than pineapple on pizza.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Bubblyblubber posted:

No gods, no masters, put a whole loving roast chicken all up in them pizza guts.

Why is the cheese on two of the slices completely unmelted? Is that cheese back there?

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Bubblyblubber posted:

No gods, no masters, put a whole loving roast chicken all up in them pizza guts.

Would. I'd buffalo sauce a chicken drumstick, grab a slice and then ask for some crispy fries to go with all that. And some beers, since something like that needs beers.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Don't kid yourself, those are the soggy fries of the damned.

Would the chicken, though.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Sociopastry posted:

Don't kid yourself, those are the soggy fries of the damned.

Would the chicken, though.

Definitely. Those fries would be thrown away and replaced with decent fries. Maybe waffle fries. Maybe I'm hungry and want to stress eat the hell out of that along with some beers after two long weeks of job hunting.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Schubalts posted:

Why is the cheese on two of the slices completely unmelted? Is that cheese back there?
Some sort of coleslaw, maybe? looks dry, though.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Flipperwaldt posted:

Some sort of coleslaw, maybe? looks dry, though.

Look, I get it. No pizza rules. But maybe, pizza guidelines? Just a couple?

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I heart bacon posted:

Definitely. Those fries would be thrown away and replaced with decent fries. Maybe waffle fries. Maybe I'm hungry and want to stress eat the hell out of that along with some beers after two long weeks of job hunting.

you could salvage the lovely soggy fries by pouring chili and cheese on them and just going whole hog on them

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Yawgmoth posted:

No formal guidelines. Pizza ethics, maybe.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

everyone must take it upon themselves to be moral in their pizza choices

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Schubalts posted:

It's chips.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Failure to comply with pizza morals will result in harsh penalties.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Sociopastry posted:

There are no Pizza Rules. Everything is Pizza. Everything Has No Rules.
:

:byodood:Pizza:byodood:

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Yawgmoth posted:

I would gladly support the Pizza Liberty Union to defend the horrifying Pizza Batepapos and pizza strips than to head down the slippery path of Italian pizza fascism.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Bubblyblubber posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

Nah, pizza either has bearnaise or a kebab on it around these parts. This is an orderly country where we do have rules and abide by them.

That is clearly a taco.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Yawgmoth posted:

This is a slippery (why is it wet?) slope.

I was about to ask; does Norwegian brødskive count as pizza?

Pictured: probably pizza??

no that's not brains apparently it's gross strawberry jam and butter

DekeThornton posted:

Nah, pizza either has bearnaise or a kebab on it around these parts. This is an orderly country where we do have rules and abide by them.

That is clearly a taco.

Listen up, beef strips, bearnaise and french fries is an excellent choice of pizza toppings :colbert:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Your Computer posted:

This is a slippery (why is it wet?) slope.

Listen up, beef strips, bearnaise and french fries is an excellent choice of pizza toppings :colbert:

Wow, boring poo poo on bread, truly a unique concept that can't be described outside its endemic Norwegian context.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Your Computer posted:

It's an open faced sandwich

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

Wow, boring poo poo on bread, truly a unique concept that can't be described outside its endemic Norwegian context.

it's the only thing we eat, please let us have it :smith:

also I have no idea what to call it in English ("open face sandwich" maybe?) so I'm sorry I offended you by using the N-orweiganword.

Jmcrofts posted:

It's an open faced sandwich

cheers

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Yawgmoth posted:

Regarding proper pizza: I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of pizza I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description, and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it, and the pizza in these pictures is not that.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Made some pizzha.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Your Computer posted:

After I read that it was strawberry jam they all look edible, they are just open faced sandwiches. Pizza toppings are usually cooked on, maybe that's what defines a pizza. And usually cheese + bread baked, with a sauce component.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Oh, I wasn't trying to say that it was AFP just asking if it's pizza :unsmith:

For some actual content, have some Mølje:

It's eaten around noon on christmas with family (and probably beer). It's basically just flatbread soaked in pork stock and fat, seasoned with salt and pepper. The one in the picture is kinda dry, but you can guess the consistency.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

EorayMel posted:

C O N S U M E

"ayy lmao"

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Your Computer posted:

Oh, I wasn't trying to say that it was AFP just asking if it's pizza :unsmith:

For some actual content, have some Mølje:

It's eaten around noon on christmas with family (and probably beer). It's basically just flatbread soaked in pork stock and fat, seasoned with salt and pepper. The one in the picture is kinda dry, but you can guess the consistency.

That's a bad (and trayf) version of matzoh brei IMO.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

matzo brei is so good tbh

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

What was originally supposed to be a friend's stuffed potato, it collapsed and he just ended up shredding up the skin and baking it in a pile. I'd still eat it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Julias posted:

What was originally supposed to be a friend's stuffed potato, it collapsed and he just ended up shredding up the skin and baking it in a pile. I'd still eat it.

Good call.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

You motherfucker.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

both of these things are cool and good albeit out of the ordinary. Weird fritter pizza needs a place in this world.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

#wewantplates

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I've heard of pineapple on pizza, but PIZZA on a PINEAPPLE?!

:drat:
:boom:
:drat:
:boom:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
I'm a sucker for weird seasonal flavors.

I didn't get much beer OR brat flavor from these. Just salt, grease, and some generic musty funk flavor that maybe was supposed to be hops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Lay's has a Southwestern Queso out right now too that's great. I would take a picture of the bag but it's long gone