Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

The MSJ posted:

I want this to be real so bad.

Also a poster.

edit: is that even real?

Peanut President fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Feb 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Peanut President posted:

edit: is that even real?

No

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

teagone posted:

A goon in the animation thread came up with a great tagline for a movie about a Disney Princess who's a boxer so I made a teaser poster for it, haha.

animated sequel? or maybe prequel? probably with less nudity?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

At least pick a GOOD girl fight movie jeez

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

They should call it cat fight :mmmhmm:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ruddiger posted:

At least pick a GOOD girl fight movie jeez

The joke is that the movie Dillbag posted is called Punch, and the movie teagone posted is called Punched. Since punched is the past tense of punch, Dillbag is suggesting that must mean Punched is a sequel to Punch.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Vegetable posted:

They should call it cat fight :mmmhmm:

Already a movie with that title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cqFJlOb2zw

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Guy Goodbody posted:

The joke is that the movie Dillbag posted is called Punch, and the movie teagone posted is called Punched. Since punched is the past tense of punch, Dillbag is suggesting that must mean Punched is a sequel to Punch.

bless

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Do you think Kong's size is this wildly inconsistent in the movie, too? The posters have been all over the place.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I hope so!

Well they kinda showed the whole movie there. Guess I can save 15 bucks.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Timotheous Venture posted:

Do you think Kong's size is this wildly inconsistent in the movie, too? The posters have been all over the place.

I think Kiimo said the Godzilla posters his people made intentionally exaggerates the scale.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Close. They said they intentionally exaggerated the scale.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Its a hallmark of Kaiju movies and a valid aesthetical choice.

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

The MSJ posted:

I think Kiimo said the Godzilla posters his people made intentionally exaggerates the scale.

There were multiple scales of the character in the movie too, ranging from 350-500 feet tall. I don't see why Kong wouldn't do the same thing.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

They should make a movie where the monster is always displayed on the screen at the same size, regardless of the composition of the shot. So no matter what, you always see the creature from their knees to just above their head - whether it's a wide shot or an intense close-up.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

They should make a movie where the monster is always displayed on the screen at the same size, regardless of the composition of the shot. So no matter what, you always see the creature from their knees to just above their head - whether it's a wide shot or an intense close-up.

Close the fuckin thread

pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

I'm going to figure out a way to put this on my wall.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Thank you for putting the effort in to make this a good post!

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

WHOOOOOOOOOOS A GOOOOOOD BOOOOOOOOOY

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I couldn't agree more.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

You're a hero.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ooooh nooo, they say he's got to go, go go Big Fella

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Posters of song and dance.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What do you wanna bet Natalie Portman is in that film for like two minutes

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Blonde white woman breaking glass and saluting roman style... yikes

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The MSJ posted:

Posters of song and dance.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Kids, wow.
That's a movie that I haven't thought about in ages.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Also...

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kids taught a very important lesson. We're all going to have AIDS soon.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I was 15 in 1995, that movie was practically tailor made for my teenage mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1co8oBAjk00

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Feb 22, 2017

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

kiimo posted:

Kids taught a very important lesson. We're all going to have AIDS soon.

Mike Pence defunded Planned Parenthood, faced massive HIV outbreak, used ACA to combat it, and is currently trying to repeal the ACA, so yeah.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

ruddiger posted:

I was 15 in 1995, that movie was practically tailor made for my teenage mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1co8oBAjk00

I didn't get KIDS at all when I first saw it at 14 or whatever but fell instantly in love with Rosario Dawson.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well to be fair when Kids came out Mike Pence was a radio host.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I didn't get KIDS at all when I first saw it at 14 or whatever but fell instantly in love with Rosario Dawson.

There's something wrong with you if you watch a movie with Rosario Dawson and that isn't the end result.

Speaking of, this thread reminded me that Rosario Dawson was in the film version of Rent. I always disassociate her from that in my mind because I just assume everything is exactly like the broadway version (which is probably good because the film is not that good)

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

DC Murderverse posted:

There's something wrong with you if you watch a movie with Rosario Dawson and that isn't the end result.

Speaking of pedophilia, I recently saw Hard Candy, and was deeply disappointed by the lack of bear traps.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

DC Murderverse posted:

I was going through a break up with a girl that looked remarkably similar to Rosario Dawson when Clerks 2 came out. I remember the movie depressing the poo poo out of me, and thinking 'Why the gently caress is she with Dante? He's horrible, he doesn't deserve her!' throughout the whole movie. Like, the unlikeliness of their relationship really bothered me.

I was, uh, going through some stuff. I'm better now. Clerks 2 is still awful though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

DC Murderverse posted:

At least if you watch movies where she's older than 15.